PDA

View Full Version : Waking the sleeper

zanderklocke
12-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Can someone do it already on forced beta? I mean there's no long-term consequences, and it would be cool to see the script. Also, we'd be able to verify what the developers have programmed for post-awakened sleeper's tomb such as the Essence quests.

However, there is one thing I've noticed about the zone that confuses me. In the orb near the warders, there is no Kerafyrm body? Wasn't he normally just laying there when all the warders were up on Live?

Man0warr
12-01-2014, 12:39 AM
Doubt it's working here yet. The script never really worked on live and I was present for 2 Sleeper awakenings - super glitchy.

Byrjun
12-01-2014, 12:48 AM
They did eventually fix the script on live, so some servers got to experience it correctly.

Then they broke it again a few years later somehow (spawning Kerafyrm wouldn't reset Sleeper's Tomb, allowing you to farm all the warders forever).

Man0warr
12-01-2014, 12:46 PM
I was present for both Rathe and Rallos Zek awakenings - and they were YEARS apart.

I thought all the blue servers woke Sleeper within Velious or early Luclin - Rallos was only kept sleeping because there was really only one raiding collective (and later guild) and there was also the thread of whoever waking it getting totally corpse camped off the server.

Daldaen
12-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Make Sleeper unwakable until Luclin comes out IMO.

Ele
12-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Can someone do it already on forced beta? I mean there's no long-term consequences, and it would be cool to see the script. Also, we'd be able to verify what the developers have programmed for post-awakened sleeper's tomb such as the Essence quests.

However, there is one thing I've noticed about the zone that confuses me. In the orb near the warders, there is no Kerafyrm body? Wasn't he normally just laying there when all the warders were up on Live?

Yes, he slept in the orb until he was awoken, then he disappeared from ST.

Pringles
12-01-2014, 04:11 PM
sleeper isnt even in his orb, so theyre probably still working on it.

Ambrouis
12-01-2014, 04:21 PM
imo, when the sleeper was awoken, velious = boring

zanderklocke
12-01-2014, 04:37 PM
sleeper isnt even in his orb, so theyre probably still working on it.

My beta monk Minnesota is in his orb though!

Someone let me know if they're going to kill all 4 warders and I'll log him in to watch.

alaiwy0503
12-02-2014, 01:13 AM
I think the gms said they wouldn't let anybody wake the sleeper on p99 since we won't be leaving the velious expansion. Anybody remember this as wel?

Menobank
12-02-2014, 11:45 AM
so just dont put him in?