PDA

View Full Version : Spell Components

sgtoverkill
11-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Tiny Daggers are missing from any and all vendors in velious that I can find. Went to Crystal Caverns even. Checked everywhere I can remember or think of. Beta Gnomes should have spell components for beta buffing also.

Thanks!

koala
12-26-2014, 10:35 PM
I have this same problem. Anyone have any clue where we can get spell components in velious-only zones?

Ele
12-27-2014, 06:52 PM
I have this same problem. Anyone have any clue where we can get spell components in velious-only zones?

Which components are you referring to?

Tiny Daggers are missing from any and all vendors in velious that I can find. Went to Crystal Caverns even. Checked everywhere I can remember or think of. Beta Gnomes should have spell components for beta buffing also.

Thanks!

Until (if they get added) buy a stack on blue or red and /beta a mule and hand them off while boxing on beta several times.

koala
12-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Specifically, Tiny Dagger and Peridot, both used for enchanter spells...

Ele
12-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Specifically, Tiny Dagger and Peridot, both used for enchanter spells...

Peridots are sold at the gem merchant in thurgadin first shop after taking the right fork. Sell your droppables when beta buffing, bank the plat, and re beta buff to replace gear, buy dots.

koala
12-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Ok, thanks. It would still be great if there were a merch available for Tiny Daggers though, instead of having to copy them from blue...