PDA

View Full Version : swimming/endurance

ryuut1
09-14-2010, 06:54 AM
didn't swimming too long make your endurance go down back in classic? i remember drowning because of something like this, but maybe i was out of food or something

MiRo2
09-14-2010, 07:56 AM
Stamina and Endurance are two different things. I'm 90% sure what we have here is endurance, due to the client. Here I can jump well over 20 times and not run out of endurance, during classic I remember be able to jump about 6-7 times before my stamina would run out.

Henini
09-14-2010, 08:37 AM
you drowned out of air, not out of fatigue (yellow bar). you can swim as much as you want as long as your head is out of water.

I remember falling off the boat and having to swim for an hour to get back to the coast.... more then once, or zoning on the other side to find out I loaded after the boat had already left and I'm in middle of the ocean with no idea where to go to hit land. back before they even had maps out on zam etc..

Kender
09-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Stamina and Endurance are two different things. I'm 90% sure what we have here is endurance, due to the client. Here I can jump well over 20 times and not run out of endurance, during classic I remember be able to jump about 6-7 times before my stamina would run out.

depends on your endurance pool. my wiz can only jump about 6 times before he's out of endurance, but my bard can do alot more than that (more than double)