PDA

View Full Version : Dabbis, Dobbis, Abbis (Plane of Mischief) - Summon under the tables

Ele
11-26-2014, 02:49 PM
Issue: The three small hobbit guards in Stomples room at the end of Alice in Wonderland when engaged and in summoning mode will summon the engaged PCs under the table rather than on top of the table. The PC can not engage the hobbit in melee via the Z-axis, but the hobbits can melee the summoned PC via the Z-axis.

They should be summoning players on top of the table.

From Glimi's Guide to PoM and PlaneofMischief.com
C. Alice in Wonderland
This is usually done right after doing the Chessboard because the throne on the east wall of the chessboard ports you to the Alice area. Bascially, the Chessboard is done on the way to Alice.
Alice is pretty simple. Just kill everything EXCEPT Debbis the Fish and hope one of the two big hobbits drops you a throne or a white crown.
The final room is the spawn place of Sniffles the PH for Stomples and that has been discussed above.
In addition to Snuffles/Stomples, there are 3 hobbits rooted on top of tables in the final room. These hobbits can drop up to crowns (I haven't goten a throne from them. However, because their drop rate is so low, I cannot be certain if crowns are their top drop or whether they might be able to drop thrones too). They summon, so to be able to loot and kill them you have to get yourself summoned to the tabletop where you will be within melee range. So plan accordingly if you are a caster.

solrokk
12-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Also, don't know if this is the way it was cause I never did PoM in live, but when my bard friend mezzed the hobbits, they fell to the bottom of the table where we could attack them, so it worked out for us :).

I can verify this in some sort of way.

I casted a nuke on an enchanter (Spell: Dimentia) and it warped the hobbit from the top of the table to the ground. My thought's are any type of nuke that lands will do this same effect.