PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Kragnus of IB

Aard
11-22-2014, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to pass along a thank you to Kragnus of Inglorious Basterds for randomly sending me a tell asking if I needed the child's tear from Fear.

I play on this server for the reminiscing factor, don't really have the time to play now like I did 10 years ago; so playtime is sporadic and as such I'm not really able to actively raid and get a tear the traditional way.

Thank you for leaving the broodling up for me and porting me back out once I did the deed. Very much appreciated.

toolshed
11-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Never seen a "Thank you <Name> of TMO" post before

Just saying.

(That's awesome of him. Glad he sent you a tell)

zanderklocke
11-22-2014, 01:26 PM

Just saying.

This really isn't the place for this.

However, take a look at this: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102675

There are good people in all guilds.

Doil_Boil
11-22-2014, 01:35 PM

Just saying.

Way to try to turn a nice thank you post into a shitfest

Tanthallas
11-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Von Magnus strikes again

Byel
11-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Awesome to see this. Way to go Kragnus and IB. Classey move

DetroitVelvetSmooth
11-22-2014, 01:56 PM

Just saying.

Preach.

Samoht
11-22-2014, 02:09 PM
This really isn't the place for this.

However, take a look at this: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102675

There are good people in all guilds.

lol, most posts about TMO are about how they stole your shit, not how they gave it to you. they are the ones who most probably will be there to train you out of camps and KS your named.

Conky
11-22-2014, 02:44 PM
Nice to see this, well done Kragnus and IB!

Mandalore93
11-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Nice job Kragnus! Also can confirm TMO has good people! Xaxian, 60 wizard dragged me out of mistmoore a few days ago when I messed up! Thanks from Muzikal. :)

DetroitVelvetSmooth
11-22-2014, 05:48 PM
TMO has good people!

Fewer every day.

katrik
11-22-2014, 06:15 PM
Awesome..! Congratz..! Buy that guy a beer if you ever meet him.

Ereni
11-23-2014, 03:28 AM
Awesome..! Congratz..! Buy that guy a beer if you ever meet him.

Especially Boneyard beers!

Carkle Jackson
11-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Gratz Aard! Send me a PM on our website and I'll schedule a day and time to kill Lord Rak'Ashiir for you that meets your schedule. It'd be nice to have another shaman epic in the Guild.

By the way, your story reminds me of how I got the Child's Tear on my Shaman. Two years ago, I was minding my own business killing Guards in West Freeport when I got a tell from some random TMO guy asking me if I had my epic. I said " No". He asked me if I had my Child's Tear. I'd never researched the epic (I had no idea what he was talking about) and I said " No". He told me to hurry to Fear and I could kill the Iksar Brooding and loot one.

As I was running there, I kept thinking "This is TMO. I've heard all of these rumors about them. It has to be a trick!"

It was TMO. It wasn't a trick. I had my epic within a couple of short weeks from that moment.

Olympia
11-24-2014, 06:58 PM
Just wanted to pass along a thank you to Kragnus of Inglorious Basterds for randomly sending me a tell asking if I needed the child's tear from Fear.

I play on this server for the reminiscing factor, don't really have the time to play now like I did 10 years ago; so playtime is sporadic and as such I'm not really able to actively raid and get a tear the traditional way.

Thank you for leaving the broodling up for me and porting me back out once I did the deed. Very much appreciated.

No problem pal.

Cecily
11-24-2014, 07:21 PM
lol, most posts about TMO are about how they stole your shit, not how they gave it to you. they are the ones who most probably will be there to train you out of camps and KS your named.

That's actually part of our application process.

coki
11-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Good peoples in all guilds !!!!

Aard
11-27-2014, 10:48 PM
Good peoples in all guilds !!!!

Indeed. A TMO member gave my level 8 paladin some gear randomly in EC several months ago. Aalamar(sp) was the name, I posted in that roleplaying thank you thread that was around here at the time. Good people are present throughout this game.

And thanks Carkle, won't be until after the holiday weekend that I'm able to get on again, but I'll keep you posted.

Happy thanksgiving all.

webrunner5
11-28-2014, 12:46 PM
That's actually part of our application process.

Heh, good comeback. :p Like has been said good and bad people in every guild.

skipdog
11-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Praise the person... their tag has nothing to do with anything. Anybody who has been on this server for any amount of time knows that all guilds have some exceptionally nice members and also have some insufferable douchebags. No exceptions.

quido
11-28-2014, 02:48 PM
It's fun to do bad things.

http://www.rosenbergradio.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/latarian_milton.jpg