PDA

View Full Version : I'm an embarressed noob...

Poosammich
11-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Wife, and I had just finished watching some of our shows, and I'm thinking. I'm still awake, and I have plenty of Rum still. Why not go get some XP's.... What a terrible idea... FoB ate me at least 3 times in my drunken stooper, and a Necro that can't find his corpse(I haven't purchased "Locate Corpse" yet)... What blasphemy is this!!! Such a shame I simply had to share. Hopefully you'll get a chuckle from my misfortune, or stupidity however you wish to classify it! :cool:

azeth
11-21-2014, 09:47 AM
Wife, and I had just finished watching some of our shows, and I'm thinking. I'm still awake, and I have plenty of Rum still. Why not go get some XP's.... What a terrible idea... FoB ate me at least 3 times in my drunken stooper, and a Necro that can't find his corpse(I haven't purchased "Locate Corpse" yet)... What blasphemy is this!!! Such a shame I simply had to share. Hopefully you'll get a chuckle from my misfortune, or stupidity however you wish to classify it! :cool:

I can't remember the last time i wasn't drinking liquor while playing P99

first world problems

Tupakk
11-21-2014, 10:32 AM
lol welcome to EQ!!

toolshed
11-21-2014, 10:48 AM
If you haven't found your corpse, I can help you out on Sat/Sun morning. PM me if you need help

Poosammich
11-21-2014, 02:00 PM
If you haven't found your corpse, I can help you out on Sat/Sun morning. PM me if you need help

Thanks very much for the offer, but I should be okay. Only in FoB, and I can hunt skellies with weapons naked until I have enough to buy locate corpse. I'm a fail Necro! :D

Sidelle
11-22-2014, 01:23 PM
I can maybe recall a time or two where I drank too much while EQing. I may have even woke up naked at character select screen and needed to figure out what zone my corpse was in. The old EQ walk of shame... :o

Good luck out there. :)