PDA

View Full Version : Iksar question

nina
11-19-2014, 08:13 AM
Is there anywhere in the old world that Iksar are able to sell or bank without doing faction work? Anywhere? Evil sewers in Qeynos?

webrunner5
11-19-2014, 09:53 AM
You can sell stuff to a Vender in WFP secret area at the end of the left wall when you zone in from EC. As for Banking and selling to other venders in EC WFP if you are a class with FD and sneak you can sneak behind venders and sell and buy. Bank you can do the same or the old though the wall trick. But I would want FD before trying that to get past Guards. You can buy and sell to any Gypsy Camp. Oasis of Marr has a camp. Not far from EC Tunnel. And there is a vender in the back of the tunnel you can sell and buy from but he wants crazy prices for stuff and you get ripped of selling to him. The others I mentioned are normal prices.

I am pretty sure you can get wolf form and train at the outside Monk trainer in WFP? I know you can get to NFP in wolf form.

toolshed
11-19-2014, 10:07 AM
Yes, so many that I had to make a map of them. Check my signature for the link

What class are you, brother of scales?

nina
11-19-2014, 11:08 AM
I have a nice little level 20 necro. He's friendly to all, just misunderstood by many. I'm tired of having to trek back to Cab to bank and wanted to see the old world. If Im welcome in Qeynos underground, then I might head on over that way

SamwiseRed
11-19-2014, 11:19 AM
druid rings dont sell to iksars? like the one in lavastorm or steamfont

GinnasP99
11-19-2014, 11:49 AM
druid rings dont sell to iksars? like the one in lavastorm or steamfont

They sell to me, as a Dark elf necro. I'd assume iksars would be ok also.

Whirled
11-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Gypsy camps & bought gems or supplies to alleviate the coinage.

toolshed
11-19-2014, 02:22 PM
I have a nice little level 20 necro. He's friendly to all, just misunderstood by many. I'm tired of having to trek back to Cab to bank and wanted to see the old world. If Im welcome in Qeynos underground, then I might head on over that way

Ah yes. For some reason a lot of the factions around the world of Norrath are very bitter about us wanting to take over the entire world still.

As a necro you have the most amount of options for old world banking. You have Freeport which you can invis to. You have Highkeep Hold which you can FD bank at. You have Neriak, Ogguk and Grobb that you can walk through with skeleton illusion (level 34 lich spell) and bank at. Qeynos underground has a necro trainer there (only place outside of Cab that you can train at), but I do think that the rogue guild there is KOS, so be careful.

The places you can vendor at are incredibly numerous actually. My best advice would be to check the Iksar Travel Guide I made.

If I were you I would go from lvl 20-24 on Crag spiders in EK (bank and vendor in Highkeep). At 24 I would (and did) join goblin groups in Highkeep and start collecting ears. You can sell ears for ~35pp each and that can get you a Circlet of Shadow by level 30. My first character was a necro, so I went from 0-2.5k doing pretty much that. You really want to focus on getting your CoS right now before Velious comes out - the CoS is nerfed from an instant cast item to a cast-time item, which sucks.

Resource-wise, check out Sessendrix's guide (one of the best guides I have ever seen, and also inspired me to make a necro): http://wiki.project1999.com/Sesserdrix%27s_All_in_One_Necromancer_Strategy_Gui de#Levels_20-24

If you need any help with Words, just send me a tell in-game, 'Toolshed'. Good luck!