PDA

View Full Version : Just as good as I thought!

Sajuuk
11-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Hello Norrathians,

After 2 days of trying to get P99 installed on my comp, 2days of my malware protection going ape shit, emulators and luck, almost saying this is too much for me to figure out, I have finally been able to do something I thought wasnt possible. I started playing when LoY came out and was close to accessing plane of time... but like many other people when omens came out, I stopped. It wasnt until the beginning of this summer when I booted up EQ again and even paid a sub. Got to 65 much faster than when I did it back in LoY days. But it was during then when I heard about P99 and I was interested. Why? Well one day (back in the day) on my SK, I was in lower guk killing as many undead frogs as possible to obtain the mask that could turn me into a woodelf. That is when I bumped into a couple of real RPers and they were chatting about the old days. I always wanted to experience it but obviously couldnt turn back time and even if I could, I would of been to young for my parents to let me play an online game that cost a monthly fee in 1999. I never got to do the old school raids or even travel to many old school zones and I cant wait to explore it how it was suppose to be this time.

But the good people here turned back the hands of time for us and Ive already had a taste of the original experience. Putting my evil ways away, I am now rolling a monk for my main and a pally as an alt because I love plate armour so much. Im spamming my sense heading button and not looking forward to my future pending long corpse run. I was totally shocked seeing people LFM in crushbone since even on the current EQ that is not happening.

I am looking forward to finding a guild, its lonely on the grind without anyone to talk to. Like alot of us who grew up on this came, I now have a family which obviously cuts down playing time but it would be nice to have fellow adventures. Looking forward to killing old school dragons with you all. See you at the cross roads ;)

xarilzir
11-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Welcome to server

I am kind of new (had a break recently) and can say its good to grab a guild like you said to have some people to chat to!!!

Samoht Farstrider
11-18-2014, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the server!

Bind Sense Heading to one of the direction keys and it will max out in no time.

Veleria
11-20-2014, 05:55 AM
How do you bind a skill to a movement key. I use WASD setup if that matters.

Bboboo
11-20-2014, 06:28 AM
If you have Sense Heading bound to the 1 key, lookup the keybind to either W A S or D and set the alternative bind to the 1 key.

bigsykedaddy
11-20-2014, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the server, glad to have you!