PDA

View Full Version : Looking for My Lvl 8 Pet

Sevir
11-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Hi! I'm a new/returning player and I started a Enchanter, been having lots of fun. It seems that my lvl 8 pet only comes from HHK and I'm in Greater Faydark. Is it really only available there? Anyone able to sell one to me or help me get to it? Thanks for any help! Name in game is Fibbleton.

Estu
11-16-2014, 11:53 PM
Yep, part of playing an enchanter is having to travel to get that pet. I would recommend that you do a /who all druid 34 60 or /who all wizard 34 60 and ask nicely for a port. With a port, you should be OK to get to HHK at level 8, with liberal use of invisibility and careful navigation.

You can also self-quest a Stein of Moggok as an enchanter at level 8 or 12 pretty easily - quite a nice item, although you will have to travel quite a bit to get it.

mr_jon3s
11-17-2014, 12:39 AM
Best bet is get a port to misty thicket. From there its a simple run. Also the guy in hhk sells most of your pet spells.

Sevir
11-17-2014, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the replies. I followed your advice and found a friendly Wizard who helped me out. Made the run from WC although Misty Thicket does sound easier. Either way, I did buy the spell and the next one for level 12. Whew!