PDA

View Full Version : Come group! 4 cleric

DarkwingDuck
11-14-2014, 04:36 PM
Well near 4 cleric, non twinking, I'm in misty thicket
Also, should ibe lookin for any lowbie quests out here?

The name is Foolof

TheFishyOne
11-14-2014, 05:17 PM
Just exp. Questing is nearly irrelevant at your level. You'll exp faster solo @ 4, btw. Start looking for groups @ 10-12 or so in EC.

thugcruncher
11-14-2014, 06:55 PM
look for exclamation points and then follow your minimap to teh quest area

DarkwingDuck
11-14-2014, 07:29 PM
Perhaps u didn't see my start date and hundreds of posts.

Said lfg , and asking of quests in the area, not fastest way to level up

webrunner5
11-15-2014, 05:42 AM

I would not hold my breath about getting a group in Misty Thicket. :eek: When I started there a long time ago on Red when I played it, I did a lot of trade skills to make my own gear and fishing. etc. Trying the old start out with nothing and doing it the old fashion way pretty much sucks after about a month. I have tried it several times here and live and said in the end the hell with it. YMMV. :p

shamanredux
11-15-2014, 06:12 AM

Two years and you haven't discovered the wiki? It covers every zone's quests there. :)

The gentleman was just trying to be friendly and help. You can't fault him for assuming that you were new when you asked such a question. When someone takes time to respond, they should gain immunity for snippy remarks,... even if their info isn't pertinent.

That said, the only quests that I remember being worthwhile in Misty are the 4x Runnyeye Warbeads (not the shattered ones or whatever) to Sherif Roglio and the bandages to the guy left of the city exit in Misty. The bandages one is almost completely for faction.