PDA

View Full Version : best class to find groups?

wahookaj
11-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new to the server, but a player of classic EQ. My time to play is often short, but I love to group as much as possible. What classes are most desired on the server? I was thinking of going for chanter, but I love tanks and healers too. Thanks!

Kreylyn
11-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to the server, but a player of classic EQ. My time to play is often short, but I love to group as much as possible. What classes are most desired on the server? I was thinking of going for chanter, but I love tanks and healers too. Thanks!

I find it very easy to find groups with a cleric.

I find most groups are looking for an enchanter, if one isn't in the group.

If I was looking only to group, and find groups fast... those would probably be the 2 classes I played first.

Krey

Tankdan
11-15-2014, 08:48 AM
1. Enchanter
2. Cleric
3. Warrior

Flintt
11-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Rogue or monk as well from what I've seen.

Swish
11-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Everyone loves a shaman too <3

Ravager
11-15-2014, 10:04 AM
I'd say rogue or monk. The problem with other classes is once the group is formed, roles besides DPS don't need to be doubled up on, so often times you're waiting around for a position to open up unless you start your own group. DPS is always in demand. Add enchanter to this list if you're one of the good ones who charms mobs.

webrunner5
11-15-2014, 10:34 AM
I will say Monk, or Shaman. A Tank is always welcomed but few can really solo if you NEED to. A person can NEVER be sure you will always get a group. The Monk and Shaman can solo well. So can a Cleric to a point on undead.

mr_jon3s
11-15-2014, 06:14 PM
Tanks. Everyone needs one.
Priests are always in high demand. Cleric or Shaman with Druids being good soloers.
Casters Enchanter for group with everything else pretty much sent out into the wild to solo.
DPS tons of twinked out rogues and monks so a non twink wouldnt be in high demand.

botrainer
11-15-2014, 07:02 PM
Id agree, TANK (a geared, well played one) is first, then after that healer always required the HP bar stays full. Then slows, buffer, chanter / shm usually. after that its usually plug and play, puller, dps usually has to make their own groups.