PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 Ogre Warrior Questing

Roky Erickson
11-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Are there any quests I should be doing in the innothule swamp area? Or should I basically just be getting xp in guk?

GinnasP99
11-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Just xp it up. You can start to think about crafted armor quests around 25-30 i would think

Jimjam
11-14-2014, 01:28 PM
You can turn bone chips in at the troll SK guild for rusty two handed swords... doesn't exactly synergise well with the area as there aren't a tonne of skeletons in the area.

There are a few froglok related quests you can do for some meh items.

Look up grobb oven mittens and the ogre butcher apron if you are desperate to quest for the sake of it.

falkun
11-14-2014, 02:35 PM
You don't quest to exp in Everquest, you grind mobs. You'll do a few quests here or there for gear/faction, but there are VERY few quests that are done for the EXP they provide.

webrunner5
11-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Are there any quests I should be doing in the innothule swamp area? Or should I basically just be getting xp in guk?

Please, go to Upper Guk to XP. You will not regret it. :D:D No substitute for levels in this game. :p

webrunner5
11-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Get some plat there and go to EC tunnel and beg and buy a few decent Warrior weapons. Some are really cheap for them. :) Warrior only ones.

Lunababy
11-15-2014, 06:11 PM
You don't quest to exp in Everquest, you grind mobs. You'll do a few quests here or there for gear/faction, but there are VERY few quests that are done for the EXP they provide.

beyond newbie quests this is pretty much true. 20+ quests are only for an item