PDA

View Full Version : New Player Playing Ogre Warrior - Red Server

Roky Erickson
11-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Hello project 1999. I just started up an ogre warrior a few nights ago and just hit level 6 in innothule swamp. I have been killing an assortment of frogs and mushroom critters for the past 2 levels. I was wondering if anyone had any advice regarding anything to do with the ogre warrior build. Items I should be looking out for, quests I should be doing, ways to make money, skills I should be training, hotbuttons, faction, zones to level in, etc.

I appreciate your advice

Yours truly, Roky

sykotic
11-12-2014, 01:54 PM
You realize you picked the hardest class to start with, right ?

Heavily gear dependent and terrible at soloing. They do end up being one of if not the most powerful class for pvp though (at least thats what im told) .

If you're determined i recommend farming bone chips/hq pelts to sell and get some items asap. Dont think youll find either in innothule though. Sro in a few lvls

Roky Erickson
11-12-2014, 02:17 PM
You realize you picked the hardest class to start with, right ?

Heavily gear dependent and terrible at soloing. They do end up being one of if not the most powerful class for pvp though (at least thats what im told) .

If you're determined i recommend farming bone chips/hq pelts to sell and get some items asap. Dont think youll find either in innothule though. Sro in a few lvls

I was thinking in a few more levels I might run to nektulos and farm some quality bear pelts for cash. Thank you for replying

aborted
11-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Post something on the red99 forums and people will help you out.

Potus
11-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Find a duo buddy. Tanks are very popular on Red, and you should be able to get someone who is leveling up a healer and you can ride the group exp gravy train. Then join a guild. You'll get geared faster than you would on Blue.

Also don't cry when you get pked. Just laugh, it's funny.

Roky Erickson
11-13-2014, 12:42 AM
Find a duo buddy. Tanks are very popular on Red, and you should be able to get someone who is leveling up a healer and you can ride the group exp gravy train. Then join a guild. You'll get geared faster than you would on Blue.

Also don't cry when you get pked. Just laugh, it's funny.

Thank you for the advice

Roky Erickson
11-15-2014, 03:03 AM
I just reached level 32. Still looking for some warrior tips and tricks from some of you veterans.

qwerty
11-15-2014, 09:38 AM
What's your in game name I've got some warrior shit in bank you can have

Roky Erickson
11-15-2014, 03:18 PM
What's your in game name I've got some warrior shit in bank you can have

name in game is Roky

Infectious
11-30-2014, 11:35 AM
30-41 mm... 41 - 60 solb