PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

Scruffymcfly
11-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Hey everyone the names Scruffy, although I have gone by many names in the past. I used to play p99 waaaaaaay back in the day even before they released kunark and PvP. I mained a rogue whom went by the name of Iceyy, some of you may have grouped with me in crushbone, or the orc highway. I had to take a break from EQ because of laptop troubles but I'm hoping I fixxed it enough to play again(it runs a wow private server just fine). I'm hoping my account is still active, if not I'll be making a new wood elf rogue. I hope to see everyone in game within a few hours(I'm going to reinstall EQ). And again the names Scruffy, I can't wait to have epic tales to tell in the coming hours.

Happy hunting (:

Clark
11-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Welcome to the server!

Absolution
11-12-2014, 06:20 AM
Welcome to P99 !

Swish
11-12-2014, 06:47 AM
They'll never delete your account, as long as you remember the account name/password you'll be fine there :)

Also, before you log in...check your graphics options in the "options" option - turn everything down to low if need be.

Alt+O once in the game and turn down your "clip plane" in the display tab if its a bit jerky :p

Sidelle
11-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Hello & welcome. :)

Scruffymcfly
11-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the hellos guys :D. @Swish yeah that's one of the first things I did. It's been running like a dream tho, so no complaints here :D