PDA

View Full Version : Returning player

Emphase
11-07-2014, 05:23 PM
Hey all, I haven't played in probably a few years now. I just tried to open the eqemu and see all sorts of different servers on the list now, but no p1999.
Is there a new way to play now? also I tried logging into my account after launching the game anyways and coming up with wrong password. Is there a way to get my password back? been a long time and I was almost certain it was the same as this account but I guess not

-Epic monk Kayan

Emphase
11-07-2014, 05:29 PM
sorry, doing some searching and I think I found the post I needed. I apologize

webrunner5
11-07-2014, 10:45 PM
No need to apologize. This server is hard to get installed and up and running. But I know you will find it is worth the effort. If you get it going you will not be disappointed. :D

Emphase
11-09-2014, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I still haven't been able to figure it out. you don't use the old EQ emulauncher? I'm pretty confused. it says on the website is the new program you use but I cannot find it. thanks ahead of time for any help.

Emphase
11-09-2014, 08:05 PM
figured it out and just logged in game for the first time in years EC tunnel woooo

Sidelle
11-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the server. :)

Clark
11-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Welcome!

Magnar
11-10-2014, 12:34 AM
Hey all, I haven't played in probably a few years now. I just tried to open the eqemu and see all sorts of different servers on the list now, but no p1999.
Is there a new way to play now? also I tried logging into my account after launching the game anyways and coming up with wrong password. Is there a way to get my password back? been a long time and I was almost certain it was the same as this account but I guess not

-Epic monk Kayan

If you remember the email you signed up with you can have EQEmulator.org send you the info for that site to the email, from there you can reset your login account password.