PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk?

Deadlyfury
11-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Does p99 forum support it?

https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=vbulletin

If so it would be great feature to have!

I would be more than willing get to foot any bill to pay for a years worth or even pay someone to install it for you guys!

It has notifications and awesome mobile UI abilities :

What you guys think?

I took the liberty of making a poll /snicker

Deadlyfury
11-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Just realised
I should explain what Tapatalk is for the people who don't know

"If you've ever tried to follow multiple forums on a mobile browser, you know how inconsistent of an experience it can be. We save you time and make it easy to follow all of your favorite online communities on your mobile device.

You can monitor, post, and add photos to all your favorite forums, all in a single app. You can even elect to receive push notifications on your favorite threads.

Tapatalk can also help you discover new forums based on the topics you like to follow."

It has a great UI for mobiles and has push notifications for all sorts of functions, i.e PM's bookmarked posts etc...

It remembers your username and you can see everything you can see on the desktop :)

https://tapatalk.com

Deadlyfury
11-05-2014, 02:16 AM
What the hell, do you guys even use forums?

Seriously take a look it is an AWESOME link to enable mobile compatible forums

FoxxHound
11-05-2014, 10:59 AM
I dun have a phone.

Nads
11-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Before Forumrunner went to shit, browsing these forums on that app was amazingly efficient.

Deadlyfury
11-08-2014, 04:51 PM
So we should bring it back! :-) come on admins I'll kick in some money for the time to install

Deadlyfury
11-08-2014, 11:41 PM
You can turn it off or to only show up once based on cookies :)

myriverse
11-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Don't care cuz eff mobiles.

murrpau
11-12-2014, 02:02 PM
In what way is this not already mobile compatible?
Tapatalk will just give a smaller version with less functionality and spam those who don't install the app. (you say this can be turned off, but it randomly turns back on all of the time) It'll also add pop-up ads for users when you ask them not to.
The only reason I could see you having such a hard-on for the app is because you want to exploit some of their well-known security vulnerabilities.
Voted nope, and nice try but you're not getting my big data.

Deadlyfury
11-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Lol your data is already accessible mate, just thought people would benefit from it, but I'm not for it if people don't want it.