PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thank you

Thundaru
11-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Seriously, like the title says thank you. I suffer from a mild form of PTSD and GAD and this is so fun. I've got so much crazy things going on in my life that being able to disconnect for a bit and play some Everquest is amazing and has done so much to remind me of all the good things that life has to offer. I know all of you have jobs and lives of your own and running this server/site probably takes up a lot more time than people realize and I just wanted to tell you I appreciate it. Its amazing to be able to play a game that, for the longest time, was the only real escape from life's crap that I had. When I stopped playing EQ I went on to other things but never really had the same experience that comes from playing on an EQ server. Theres alot of other games out there, WOW, Neverwinter Nights etc. but It's not the same. Its relaxing, fun and makes me glad I stumbled upon the eq1999 wiki a few months ago.

-Steve

---Halfling Druid- Thundun

----Dwarf Cleric- Thunarock

polishanarchy
11-03-2014, 04:42 AM
I don't have any business accepting thanks but this sort of post does deserve to be acknowledged. This game/server is a great place, full of more good people than you'll find in pretty much any other game out there I can think of. In any case, it's good to hear you're enjoying it here. Message/send me a tell if you ever need a little help!

Kumadar

username17
11-03-2014, 04:58 AM
Agreed. Click those Ads folks! Help pay for the server.