PDA

View Full Version : Velious PvP !

Psykes
10-31-2014, 05:47 AM
EQPVP.COM launched Oct 3rd, we have a strong player base and can 2box...for those of you that dont know about this server its a blast.. xp rate is very fast, full duration charm & melee dps turned up...cya there

magician
10-31-2014, 06:54 AM
this guys a fuckin loser IG and IRL

trigsta
10-31-2014, 07:08 AM
Damn posting threads on another games/servers forums trying to steal the clientele thats dirty

Ghordo
10-31-2014, 07:15 AM
Sounds lame tbh.

Juhstin
10-31-2014, 07:56 AM
Damn posting threads on another games/servers forums trying to steal the clientele thats dirty

Buhbuh
10-31-2014, 09:45 AM

Do that shit on blue server chat all day.

Save them from themselves.

Tassador
10-31-2014, 10:21 AM
server blows chunks.

Infectious
10-31-2014, 11:10 AM
Melee dmg turned up and charm lasts full duration... Sounds fun...

Nirgon
10-31-2014, 11:16 AM
Go back to Odus you night rider

Slathar
10-31-2014, 11:17 AM
that server sux u suck lol u suk

Malevz
10-31-2014, 11:38 AM
come for the velious, stay for the annual wipes.

HippoNipple
10-31-2014, 12:15 PM
I checked the server out but once I realized you have to neckbeard on there more than on red99 I gave it up. There are only like 25 people that play but 5-6 of them have play times that would rival anyone on red99. Also, even though you level quick you still have to sit there and farm shit for 3-4 characters which ends up taking more time than just playing on red99.

Gnomegrown
10-31-2014, 12:16 PM
EQPVP.COM launched Oct 3rd, we have a strong player base and can 2box...for those of you that dont know about this server its a blast.. xp rate is very fast, full duration charm & melee dps turned up...cya there

you wont see me there sorry

done with shitty buggy emulated boxes ( For every game )

Clark
10-31-2014, 12:18 PM
I checked the server out but once I realized you have to neckbeard on there more than on red99 I gave it up. There are only like 25 people that play but 5-6 of them have play times that would rival anyone on red99. Also, even though you level quick you still have to sit there and farm shit for 3-4 characters which ends up taking more time than just playing on red99.

yikes

baalzy
10-31-2014, 02:55 PM
lol @ full duration charm.

That's not even trying. Might as well just put in a /make60 command for enchanters/necros/druids

Mac Drettj
10-31-2014, 03:12 PM
i wish there was a /make60 command

leveling on that box is a stupid waste of time

Darksinga
10-31-2014, 03:17 PM
Box is fun but yeah it's unfortunate the top guild (Kringe crew) plays 24/7, are the only guild able atm to farm ST and NTOV so other players are light years behind on gear.

As for charm, it lasts basically the full duration only if you have 200+ CHA, still a flat 5-10% chance to break every tick regardless.

Server is still much more fun than stale Kunark for the fourth year though, yakno?

HippoNipple
10-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Box is fun but yeah it's unfortunate the top guild (Kringe crew) plays 24/7, are the only guild able atm to farm ST and NTOV so other players are light years behind on gear.

As for charm, it lasts basically the full duration only if you have 200+ CHA, still a flat 5-10% chance to break every tick regardless.

Server is still much more fun than stale Kunark for the fourth year though, yakno?

Having maps provided by staff that show your position to people in ST/NTOV gear while melee is completely overpowered is dumb though. They also give people PvP points to spend at vendors that only neckbeards would even know the location of because they are supposedly "hidden". Melee on red99 is bad but on that server it is too much. If they changed a few mechanics I would be more interested.

Kergan
10-31-2014, 03:36 PM
I don't mess around with the top couple crews and just kinda do my own thing. It's fun just running around Kael and shit tbo. I did druid/necro which works well together up to the mid 50s or so, but the biggest struggle is farming my Kunark spells. Kinda wish I would have just done cleric/ench like everyone else at the start since you only need two spells (CH and charm) to kill just about anything.

Darksinga
10-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Having maps provided by staff that show your position to people in ST/NTOV gear while melee is completely overpowered is dumb though. They also give people PvP points to spend at vendors that only neckbeards would even know the location of because they are supposedly "hidden". Melee on red99 is bad but on that server it is too much. If they changed a few mechanics I would be more interested.

Ancient nukes are in game though so once you gear up a caster you can still do work, just can't face tank melees.

Locations of merchants are: Greater Faydark, Temple of Sol Ro, Overthere, Dreadlands, Cobalt Scar, Siren's Grotto, Iceclad Ocean, and Crystal Caverns.

Kergan
10-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Darksinga sell me spells please.

Darksinga
10-31-2014, 03:42 PM
On vacation with the wife til next Monday but shoot me a PM when I get back, whatever I have I'll hook you up with.

Def have to farm spells in seb. myconids/juggs/protector.

Kergan
10-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Don't know if I can handle that myself. Tried wyverns around VP entrance yesterday and got smoked cause of some weird pathing.

Darksinga
10-31-2014, 03:47 PM
If you have a necro may want to get Howling Stones keyed. I think all of the pyre golems drop spells common and named too. Also can get your master key from ground spawns.
Only hard part is that place is a war zone Lol. Conflaggerquest ftw

Colgate
10-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Don't know if I can handle that myself. Tried wyverns around VP entrance yesterday and got smoked cause of some weird pathing.

hughman and i killed talendor charming those wyverns with 2 clerics and 2 enchanters on the last box

pretty sure 1 enchanter and 1 cleric could do it

Kergan
10-31-2014, 04:40 PM
Yeah, wish I had a couple more flagged accounts for insta 50 on a cleric at least. Did druid/shm/necro with my 3. Haven't even played the shaman.

HippoNipple
10-31-2014, 06:07 PM
Yeah, wish I had a couple more flagged accounts for insta 50 on a cleric at least. Did druid/shm/necro with my 3. Haven't even played the shaman.

I have like 6 accounts but I haven't logged in since I got aggro through walls sending a train that instantly killed me. I was already annoyed at some of the mechanics of the server so having a bullshit train mow me down while medding out of nowhere was enough.

Kergan
10-31-2014, 10:22 PM
Yeah I've had that happen to me multiple times as well. I was talking with devnoob and I told him it really didn't bother me because its literally 5 minutes worth of exp I lost. I'd rather have them spent time on things like PVP vendors and events.

Safety in #s though bro, if you want to play again hit me up. Kergan is my druid, Nightman is my necro and Dayman is my shaman.