PDA

View Full Version : New player Duo

Reacshion
10-29-2014, 04:45 PM
So I wanted to ask on here while my game is downloading. I had played Everquest within the past year or so, but once they started to give away free levels and aa's I just decided I didn't want to take part anymore, however with that, I always reminisce about the oldest days of everquest, I never played 1999, but I think I started in 2001 or so, and had heard about Project 99 several times on general chat, so I decided to give this a shot. I'm just wondering, is dual boxing allowed on here, I would 3-4 box often on the official servers, but as I have much more interest in grouping, I'd only like to 2 box if it's allowed. I'm also wondering, how easily can you find groups? I got really sick of grinding solo in the official servers, so finding groups would be beyond lovely. Thanks in advance for any advice, my games at 80%, so will be on today, or by latest tomorrow.

bulbousaur
10-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Dual boxing is NOT allowed. Suspension/bans can happen, but if you're not a tool you will most likely get a warning if you're caught (for the first infraction).

Grouping is very common at almost all levels. Enjoy the experience!

Reacshion
10-30-2014, 04:32 PM
Ya I read the rules right after and saw you couldn't, kinda sucks, but on the other hand I perfectly understand. Made a mage and have seen a bunch of people despite only being level 4, it's really nice. Really looking forward to leveling higher and maybe joining a guild for some chatter.