PDA

View Full Version : Returning player

hopped
10-28-2014, 01:20 AM
So I started up on p99 over a year ago but ended up quitting due to it interfering with my school time, but I am finishing up my BA this month so I am back. As a broke returning player I am throwing it out there if anyone has a rotting Silver Swiftblade and some banded they wouldn't mind throwing my way so I don't have to level a mage/necro to play the toon I want to level I would apprentice it.

username17
10-28-2014, 04:21 AM
Welcome back.
A Silver Swiftblade isn't too expensive. Do you still have your initial account or are you starting from scratch? It shouldn't take too long to make a few hundred plat to buy the blade.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Ultimate_Leveling_While_Making_Money_Guide might be helpful

hopped
10-28-2014, 10:28 AM
I am starting from scratch! You are right though, it shouldn't take too long to farm belts/bonechips etc, in fact it will probably be more fun as I am earning them. I just think back to earning it before, but if I don't like grinding why am I playing EQ? lol

webrunner5
10-29-2014, 08:25 AM
Wow a Ranger Twinked it a real challenge let alone in basic gear. I like my Ranger, but no way with just basic stuff after like level 12 or so. They are a HARD class to play on here. :(