PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on movement from Class C to Class R

Derubael
10-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Let's keep this discussion clean and troll free, I'll be extra vigilant in it's moderation. I plan to check it this evening and expect everyone to play nice. It's very possible this thread may determine exactly how this process works going forward - but obviously we are going to pick and choose ideas we like most and do what we think works best for the server.

So have at it. How does a Taken or a Divinity go back to Class R if they step up to Class C? Is it simply Senior Staff vote? The entire staff votes (including Guides, etc?)? Community vote + staff vote with weighted staff votes? Weighted community vote (huehue good luck with that <3).Will there be some automatic demotion based on performance - fail to kill a Class C spawn or an "exclusive Class C mob" - aka, a VP mob - and automatically be bumped down?

Let me/us know what you think, because I really feel it's important we have a solid system in place here to show all of you. As of right now the system is literally "If you move to Class C and want to go back to R, the four of us will decide if that's ok or not." It hasn't gotten more in-depth or detailed than that, and it really should be. I am almost certain some of you have thought about this a few times and likely have some more fleshed out ideas than we do, which I can't wait to hear!

Mondays are just the best for being creative!

arsenalpow
10-27-2014, 05:25 PM
no class C kills for 1 month, inside and outside VP

simple enough, no bullshit popularity votes, no potential bias

Anichek
10-27-2014, 08:58 PM

Even though I'm a Chest Cronie - I would also think this is pretty clear cut and easy to track/enforce.

I'm not even being goaded into following his prompt. Honest.

Drakakade
10-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Nice simple rule - thumbs up!

Ella`Ella
10-27-2014, 10:49 PM

I thought this was the protocol all along... /shrug