PDA

View Full Version : Adobe After Effects CS6

Sirken
10-27-2014, 12:32 AM
any of u pals have exp with this?

looking for a level 60 AfterEffects user, must be keyed through CS6, and willing to let me raid their ear holes with questions.

send PM or post here.

thanks

Smedy
10-27-2014, 02:32 AM
what do you need after effects for? everything you need to know is at videocopilot.com also piratebay + videocopilot will get you everything for free

for simple editing and making smaller effects i'd recommend a editor like sony vegas or final cut instead of after effects which is gonna slow down your work progress as it is very complex but has a lot of features (which you probably don't need)

Zapatos
10-27-2014, 04:35 AM
What are you trying to do? Animate a logo for your stream?

AE is super complex. I could tell you everything you wanted to know using effects like twixtor or beat reactor, or keyframing some text/logo/graphic to animate around screen with motion blur, but there's like thousands of things you can do with it

Sirken
10-27-2014, 05:40 AM
What are you trying to do? Animate a logo for your stream?
pretty much this yes.

and smedy, reason im asking about AE is because its what i have, but ive never used it before :(

usually i just tinker in premiere and audition

Smedy
10-27-2014, 07:07 AM
to animate cool logos just check any of the copilot tutorials that fit what you want and you can pretty much just download a complete project file and modify it as you see fit