PDA

View Full Version : Ogre SK with a couple questions

kuuky
10-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Hi all I currently have a Female Ogre SK lvl 20 and so far I am loving her (even with that nasty xp penalty). I am wondering why when I swing my Green Jade Halberd it looks like an overhand smash to the head and when I swing my Deathbringers Rod it looks like I'm stabbing. Like they are reversed. Also should I try to work on any saves i.e magic,fire or just keep going for str/hp. I currently have 800 hp and 179 str. I also plan to solo her due to erattic playing times am wearing a fungi and using the 2 weapons mentioned earlier. Thanks

Infectious
10-25-2014, 03:35 PM
If you have money, get a ebon mace and atra shield. Go ac/hp, since soloing or grouping you will be tanking. After you hit 30 fear kiting is so mana eff it is none stop killing til 48 when you get done at the bb docks. Then hit nobles in highkeep to 54. Then 54-60 group it up.
When you hit 28 do halfling guards at gates til 32 and then move inside riverale and pull guards to lake. 38-48 do bb docks.

Potus
10-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Classic EQ had no polearms, so for some weird reason all polearms have a 2hand slash animation. 2HB animation never made any sense at all and was always made fun of in the beta test because it looks like you're shoo'ing an animal off your porch with a broomstick.

Durothil Skyreaver
10-25-2014, 05:37 PM
The Luclin animation for 2hb was no better either.

kuuky
10-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Infectious thank you for the advice. Unfortunately as I have less than 2k in the bank I will have to hold on the ebon/atra for awhile. I am however enjoying seeing 70+ and even some 80+ hits. Until I can aford that stuff I will stick with the GJH as the animation is way better than the DBR(thanks for the explanation on that as well).

Veleria
11-21-2014, 09:35 PM
You mentioned fear kiting at 30, where is a good place to start that?