PDA

View Full Version : Iksar and Cities

Whatley
10-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Are there any mainland cities that we are dubious and not kos with? If not whats the easiest one to raise solo?

Estu
10-23-2014, 12:16 AM
You can get around in Qeynos catacombs. I think that's it. Ease of raising factions depends on your class; monks can do quest hand-ins with Sneak that make it a lot easier.

aborted
10-23-2014, 05:59 AM
Did wine quest in neriak as a necro iksar and i could use bank there!

Whatley
10-23-2014, 07:25 AM
Did wine quest in neriak as a necro iksar and i could use bank there!

I've heard that you need an enchanter friend with you to be able to turn the quest in, any other work arounds?

Conky
10-23-2014, 07:45 AM
freeport takes some work but ive done it on 2 iksars and find it worth it to have a place to bank and buy/sell, yes you can bank by hiding around the corner but its nice to have merchants deal with you too.

Whatley
10-23-2014, 09:45 AM
freeport takes some work but ive done it on 2 iksars and find it worth it to have a place to bank and buy/sell, yes you can bank by hiding around the corner but its nice to have merchants deal with you too.

Ideally i'd like to raise this faction, how did you do it?

webrunner5
10-23-2014, 10:06 AM
Ideally i'd like to raise this faction, how did you do it?

Wiki Link. http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Factions

Depends on which zone you want to go to. Raise your faction in one zone you might lower it it in another one. Crazy and time consuming and expensive at times to do also.

Uteunayr
10-24-2014, 12:40 PM
I've heard that you need an enchanter friend with you to be able to turn the quest in, any other work arounds?

Only until 34. At 34, you get a skeleton form, and skeleton form turns you Dubious/Apprehensive in most of Neriak as an Iksar Necro. You can then do the wine quest and make leeway for non-skeleton form.

Just be wary of the spellcaster guild nearby the bank. They are not very friendly.

Whatley
10-24-2014, 12:46 PM
Only until 34. At 34, you get a skeleton form, and skeleton form turns you Dubious/Apprehensive in most of Neriak as an Iksar Necro. You can then do the wine quest and make leeway for non-skeleton form.

Just be wary of the spellcaster guild nearby the bank. They are not very friendly.

This is actually great to know, i didn't realize that lich form actually adjusted faction too. Thanks!

baalzy
10-24-2014, 01:37 PM
If you want to do this at a lower level:

Farm a bunch of lightstones & greater light stones. Turn them in to the DE gypsies (anyone can do this) in SRO to get dark bargainers faction (as well as dreadguard inner/outer), pretty decent XP and some cold hard PP from the GLS'.

Same factions as red wine, I think they're bigger hits (but not guaranteed).

Whirled
10-27-2014, 07:49 AM
All gypsy camps have sold to me that I have come across as an Iksar. It may be a few zones run but I prefer to not be encumbered for too long.