PDA

View Full Version : Any guilds match these criteria?

Zallarenya
09-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Casual. May hit a raid-type target if enough people are on.
Mature. This really doesn't mean age.
Enough members on the roster so that guild groups can be had. (I'm willing to help a guild grow, assuming the other criteria are met.)
Friendly and social. Willing to help others, guilded and not.
Members are smart enough to have windows and/or filters set to not miss /g, /gu, or important combat messages, or to know how to ask for help.
Has a No Asshole policy.
Balls enough to warn/kick immature/asshole behavior.

The last two are important to me. When I'm tagged, and someone carrying the same tag is a jackass, I feel responsible.

I had elaborated on these points and had given more background about me, but it seemed better to distill it all down into bullets.

Shiftin
09-09-2010, 04:29 PM
lol

Acillatem
09-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Come check us out at Vesica Dei! (www.vesicadei.com)

I think we'd be a great fit for a player like yourself!

Pheer
09-09-2010, 05:07 PM
divinity or VD probably

Ronas
09-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Depends on lvl range you are in what area of US or time you are in. If you mean for classic EQ in terms of raiding or when kunark in (Because raid target as you say normally die quick, only 4-5 guilds can choose there, and they are all Assholes so cant choose there according to criteria). But yah i would probably go with VD too

Lazortag
09-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Casual. May hit a raid-type target if enough people are on.
Mature. This really doesn't mean age.
Enough members on the roster so that guild groups can be had. (I'm willing to help a guild grow, assuming the other criteria are met.)
Friendly and social. Willing to help others, guilded and not.
Members are smart enough to have windows and/or filters set to not miss /g, /gu, or important combat messages, or to know how to ask for help.
Has a No Asshole policy.
Balls enough to warn/kick immature/asshole behavior.

The last two are important to me. When I'm tagged, and someone carrying the same tag is a jackass, I feel responsible.

I had elaborated on these points and had given more background about me, but it seemed better to distill it all down into bullets.

I was about to invite you to <LifeAlert> but.. I think you're already in? Unless I'm really losing my marbles...

Zallarenya
09-09-2010, 11:38 PM
I was about to invite you to <LifeAlert> but.. I think you're already in? Unless I'm really losing my marbles...

LOL, yeah. That was part of the background that I decided to leave out for the bullet points. I'm not looking for a new guild. Just trying to find out if such a guild exists on this server.

Edit: If I do find such a guild I would seriously consider joining, yes.

Harrison
09-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Just steer clear of Dark Ascension IMO.

Fahn
09-10-2010, 04:49 AM
Bregan fits your description to a tea. Check us out if you are still looking http://www.bregan.guildlaunch.com

Malinrol
09-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Lost Souls fits teh criteria pretty well. We are all pretty mature, though we have been known to tell pretty dumb jokes in guild chat. I think i may be the youngest player in that guild. We do get after some of the higher stuff, such as FG's, and i believe Pikler is wanting to start raping some Cazic-Thule.

We are a feeder guild for Gothic Circle. Try and catch Pikler if you want info. I am just the lowly human Shadow Knight in the guild. lol

Zallarenya
09-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Thanks all for the replies. This helps me out by letting me know who to steer toward or around when I encounter someone new!

Nlaar
09-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Sapientia would also be fitting per your requirements.

To quote what I previously said:

Just a little update on who and what Sapientia is from a non officer guild member.

We are a drama free, no nonsense relaxed raiding guild. We generally raid at least once on the weekend with more raids happening now during the week. We have done full Fear/Hate clears and have also taken on Phinny successfully several times. Our minimum level requirement is level 25.

Ok now that the serious stuff is aside....

I have really enjoyed being a part of Sap. upon my return to EQ. So far my fellow guildies have helped me as well as other members finish high level quests (lvl 49 SK lifetap spell quest - lvl 49 Ranger DD spell quest) in addition to our usual raiding. We also occasionally have fun nights where we help our lower levels out (read: pwr lvl). Everyone in the guild is friendly and conversational - couples more than welcome (I know of at least 3 already in the guild).

If this sounds good to you - please stop by the Sap. message boards or /tell me in game - would be more than happy to talk with you.

Thank you!

Although I am now an officer. : )