PDA

View Full Version : My sense heading directed me here

Blavidaine
10-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Hail!

Blavidaine here, I wanted to come introduce myself to the community, because it's 1999 and that's how we do things on the world-wide webeverse where I come from (chicago). I haven't played in a while, and I'm really glad to see you all kept the torch burning for me all this time.

So what's hot, what's not? Who's who and what are they wearing?

I'll be rolling a chanter, even though purple isn't really my color, I think I can make it work this time around. I used to just necro my way around the world, but I'd like to hang that hat up and focus on being a team player (maybe cleric? what's Tunare's stance on global warming?).

Any pointers or guides I should read while I'm slaving away in the dollar-bill mines? Any people I should meet when I login?

Stay classy norrath,
- B.

kennymack007
10-20-2014, 05:51 PM
I love the wiki! Tons of stuff to read.
WIKI (http://wiki.project1999.com/Main_Page)

I also have some videos on my youtube.

I must admit, My highest level is a 20 rogue.

That being said; Enchanters are great in any group. Mana regen, Crowd Control, and decent damage.

Clerics are also great. I'm not sure on the supply of healers here. I want to say that it is a bit low. But, that is from my experience over the last 5 weeks on characters under level 20.

webrunner5
10-21-2014, 09:52 AM
I would head to the EC tunnel and try and get into a good low level Guild. Then get involved in Guild Chat and you will probably have all your questions answered and plenty of help from them maybe gear and plat wise also. Welcome aboard. :D

Blavidaine
10-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the tips, I did get started last night, and I've been reading the wiki all day at work, and I watched some of your videos also Kenny.