PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Takabron
10-18-2014, 06:44 PM
I logged in and was spawned outside the tutorial area, is there a way to reset spawn point?

any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Takabron.

Amra65
10-18-2014, 08:23 PM
How new are you to Classic Everquest? I ask only because as far as I know there really isn't any formal "tutorial area" and instead you get typically... A paper telling you who to find for your skill training and sometimes a simple quest. But that is about all you get in the way of any tutorial.

I find folks here to be insanely helpful most of the time. I would say more but I am just learning as well. Just played a bit as a kid and finally able to really get into it.

Goodluck

webrunner5
10-19-2014, 07:39 AM
How new are you to Classic Everquest? I ask only because as far as I know there really isn't any formal "tutorial area" and instead you get typically... A paper telling you who to find for your skill training and sometimes a simple quest. But that is about all you get in the way of any tutorial.

I find folks here to be insanely helpful most of the time. I would say more but I am just learning as well. Just played a bit as a kid and finally able to really get into it.

Goodluck

Some races have different "home towns" depending on where you choose. Some appear at start at the Guildmaster or at the Priest of Discord.