PDA

View Full Version : Best zone to farm alligator skins?

rotenvok
10-17-2014, 07:26 AM
As low lvl i want to earn some plats and I've realized that alligator skins give a decent profit, I've already sold 8 units 20p each.

I hunt them in Innothule Swamp, but this zone is very chaotic, shortshigted, with a large areas of "nothing" and the annoying water slowing the searching.

I just want to know if there's a better zone with clearly spots to hunt alligators.

danceparty
10-17-2014, 08:48 AM
back in my alligator hunting days i camped the three spawn in qeynos sewers. they seemed to have a better drop rate there too.

Charak
10-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Yea the three gators in the aqueducts spawn pretty quick and drop skins. Save the eggs too in case you ever want to be a baker

rotenvok
10-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Thank you for the answers.

Sadly I cant reach Qeynos sewers, im KOS.

Anyways I have been in Feerrott. They all were swimming across the river, in a concrete area, not like as innothule. Drop percentaje sucked, a lot of empty alligators, but I farmed this morning (central euro time) 17 units, not bad at all.

Charak
10-17-2014, 01:38 PM
The gators the aqueducts are tiny and pretty low level. You could probably roll a human and farm the skins in no time

BarackObooma
10-17-2014, 02:56 PM
Innothule is the best place. In the river that the bridge crosses on the way to Rathe Mtns. If you go from one end to the other there's about 6-10 spawns and they respawn quickly.