PDA

View Full Version : Where is Velious?

Rushmore
10-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Like I thought 5 years ago I would never see Velious....this is not keeping with the SOE timeline. Shit is not classic. :D

Fame
10-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Velious will not be an expansion on the red server, both red and blue are staying kunark and the beta server will open as a fresh server starting and ending on velious.

http://i.imgur.com/0wulq3I.jpg

Kergan
10-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Some servers have Velious enabled actually.

Grimjaw
10-16-2014, 07:20 PM
don't steal swish gifs faggot

Fame
10-16-2014, 07:29 PM

who the fuck are you, swish and I go waaay back on red recruitin on blue forums so suck some dick and pose more fgt

Potus
10-16-2014, 08:08 PM
It is to the south of Odus and Antonica.

Close thread.

Gnomegrown
10-16-2014, 11:11 PM
velious isn't that great

Kergan
10-16-2014, 11:52 PM
Naw, Velious is by far the best xpac an MMORG ever released.

Rekrul
10-17-2014, 12:18 AM
Velious will live up to no one's expectations after all this time of looking forward to it.

Agatha
10-17-2014, 12:22 AM
u guys even been on the velious beta server? its still basically the PEQ base code. lol.

aint noone got time for that.

nilbog
10-17-2014, 12:32 AM
u guys even been on the velious beta server? its still basically the PEQ base code. lol.

Not at all.

I assume you mean content? Since you said this, I think you just don't know wtf you're talking about. Almost every element of the content is different. If you are actually referring to code, it's completely different. Since the code isn't Velious-specific, it's absolutely different since it doesn't exist on peq. Like corpse drag aggro, tooth ports, etc etc. That's code. Mechanics. Content is sql and perl, which again, are completely different.

Sektor
10-17-2014, 12:37 AM
Not at all.

I assume you mean content? Since you said this, I think you just don't know wtf you're talking about. Almost every element of the content is different. If you are actually referring to code, it's completely different. Since the code isn't Velious-specific, it's absolutely different since it doesn't exist on peq. Like corpse drag aggro, tooth ports, etc etc. That's code. Mechanics. Content is sql and perl, which again, are completely different.

Nobody takes anything Agatha says seriously, guy is legitimately a drug addict with no sense of reality.

Burgerking
10-17-2014, 12:39 AM
Not at all.

I have no idea what you just said but it sounds good to me man. I'll just be patiently happy to see velious when it drops. And if you could talk Haynar out of dropping the resist caps I'd be even happier. But either way thx for all the hard work

Nobody takes anything Agatha says seriously, guy is legitimately a drug addict with no sense of reality.

Woah I thought that was a little harsh.

bigshowtime
10-17-2014, 01:28 AM
Velious won't be out for another year

Keep grinding out those kunark loots tho

Smedy
10-17-2014, 01:32 AM

ya cuz his gifs aren't "stolen"

do these people even internets?

Smedy
10-17-2014, 01:33 AM
Not at all.

pras the goblin

Doors
10-17-2014, 02:23 AM
NILBOG

Tassador
10-17-2014, 07:23 AM

If anyone takes anyone here serious..... Might be time to seek professional help.

Mac Drettj
10-17-2014, 09:22 AM
credit to Salty

http://i.imgur.com/xBLJZXW.jpg

Rushmore
10-17-2014, 09:23 AM
Not at all.

So can you give us a timeline for Velious please?

nilbog
10-17-2014, 10:10 AM
So can you give us a timeline for Velious please?

Beta server is up and running every zone minus mischief. There's no firm release date, but when there is, you will see it posted.

Eslade
10-17-2014, 10:15 AM
So December?

Mac Drettj
10-17-2014, 11:24 AM
i alrdy took 3 weeks off in December, plz try to make that nilbog

<3

deadlycupcakez
10-17-2014, 11:28 AM
i alrdy took 3 weeks off in December, plz try to make that nilbog

<3

wow you actually said something that made me laugh

Awwalike
10-17-2014, 11:41 AM
da X got the youngin for 3 weeks i guess

Gnomegrown
10-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Naw, Planes of power is by far the best xpac an MMORG ever released.

fixed :)

Eslade
10-17-2014, 11:56 AM
fixed :)

Ugg, pop was horrible. Had to get flags for everything. Would have been fine with luclin if it wasn't for that stupid bazaar.

Nirgon
10-17-2014, 12:02 PM
Not at all.

I haven't heard one ill word from anyone playing Velious beta, and we're a pessimistic bunch. I sincerely appreciate you aren't rushing Velious and have circled back since dropping Kunark to knock out tons of mechanical issues. It makes sense to do it this way.

Also.. for the peanut gallery, try to appreciate what working an 8 hour day is like (presumably IT/coding) then coming home to do large mechanical EverQuest changes.

Given that some of you can't even hold a job dropping potatoes in a fryer....

Maybe you can find us another team of EQ emu devs that can hold a candle to the group working together here. See if they can do better?

Agatha
10-17-2014, 12:47 PM
slurping noises

no but srs nilbog, meant nothing by it. don't pay attention to me.

Buhbuh
10-18-2014, 06:42 PM
Need to have people over there doing quests n shit during downtime/ when bored. See how shit works. Did a few raids with Nihilum there, think they got Klandicar fixed.

Dunno if TMO even goes there anymore.