PDA

View Full Version : Almost reformed former Monk, Mithaniel Marr

Priamachu
10-15-2014, 11:29 PM
I stumbled onto project99 last week while reminiscing about the old EQ days (rather favorably).
I played a monk, Priam, on Mithaniel Marr through Velious (quit) and then came back in Plane of Power era and raided through a few more expansions before quitting again. My prized possession was the Guise of the Deceiver -- DE monks are best!

Early guild in Kunark of note was Adamantine Kinship. In PoP, I mostly raided with Wisdom. I know Drec and Palolian are floating around these boards somewhere...

In any regard, I'm on P99 now and I've started an Ogre SK, Damendicant, and am currently prowling SRo in pursuit of the cash cow Deathfist Belts.

See you all in game perhaps! If you do, feel free to toss any of those wonderful buffs my way.

^^
Damendicant
early teens SK -- racial + class exp modifiers are brutal!

cearobinson
01-06-2015, 08:51 PM
Priam! Hey Buddy :) It's Drec.

I just saw this. Hit me up in game sometime :) I'll either be on Drec, Anarkey or Brujeria. :)

Hexpane
01-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Mith Marr FTW! I was there in those early days, Vel was around when I quit too. I couldn't find a group one night and was soloing suits of armor with my Eru SK outside planes of growth, XP was slow as EFF and I reached that point where you just give up because the time/reward balance was off.

I had also organized PoG raids like every weekend for a few months and would spend all day saturday doing it so that kinda was a major burnout factor. ;)