PDA

View Full Version : Best partner for SK

salsamanzana
10-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Hey all, I know this is covered elsewhere in a million iterations but I guess I'm hoping for some more/fresh perspective? My friend is rolling an SK and loving it and while I'm trying to give the shammy a fair shot for it, I'm wondering what other classes are solid duos for an SK. Really not remotely interested in monks or clerics, for whatever that's worth. Any thoughts on best partner for utility and/or just general fun & badassery?

Wreckatron
10-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Hey all, I know this is covered elsewhere in a million iterations but I guess I'm hoping for some more/fresh perspective? My friend is rolling an SK and loving it and while I'm trying to give the shammy a fair shot for it, I'm wondering what other classes are solid duos for an SK. Really not remotely interested in monks or clerics, for whatever that's worth. Any thoughts on best partner for utility and/or just general fun & badassery?

Shammy's seem to go well with everything, but I'm not sure about the other classes. I wonder how a necro would be?

lostclover
10-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Shaman will seem like they don't bring much to the table until 24, 29 and 34. After that you'll understand why they are such a good duo partner with SKs.

If you don't like Cleric, there is always Druid. They're stronger than shamans before 34 and you get teleports.

If you don't want a healer at all, you could always try something like an enchanter or bard to team up with the SK, and find a healer to join you.

salsamanzana
10-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Thanks man! Could definitely give the druid a shot.

Esheon
10-13-2014, 01:18 PM
I second the shaman or druid ^^^

For non-healers, rogue works well with any class that can fear kite, and any healer would be happy to join that group. A ranger can put out dps and do minor healing, a wizzie or mage can burn it down as soon as it starts to run. There's also enchanter for stun/mez/mana, and again it would be very easy to get a healer to join (I did SK/enc/druid last week and it was great... 2 charmed pets and little healing required).

I would say SK could make an effective duo with any non-tank or non-necro (dots not stacking might hurt that combo). Just pick a dps class and fear kite or take a healer and tank it.