PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Schmavatar

Amra65
10-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Cannot for the life of me figure out how to change my Avatar picture. Go into Edit Avatar and it offers nothing other than a "do not use avatar" option... Please tell me I am doing something wrong and that is not the actual way it is implemented. :o

So it seems I can do it now? If this was anybodies doing than my sincere thanks!

Sidelle
10-12-2014, 03:36 PM
So you don't have any custom options underneath where it says "don't use avatar" where you can link it to a url or choose custom avatar off your hard drive?
http://i.imgur.com/Gy0vbZnl.jpg

Amra65
10-12-2014, 03:46 PM
I assumed someone fixed it for me? As of maybe an hr ago I now have a "private messages" tab I never had before and I also was able to add a custom avatar. So either someone helped me or I was being impatient and the system needed time. With my gf Lucca trying to log in every free minute I think she is making me tense lol. Not complaining mind you. Its hilarious seeing her so excited. Gets me twice as pumped to play. Prolly gonna delete all but one of my other chars and roll a new one with her.

I am sorry thats way off topic. Thank you for quickly coming to my aid and I am glad it was resolved. =3

Sidelle
10-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Cool, glad it's fixed now. :)

Thulack
10-12-2014, 04:17 PM
I assumed someone fixed it for me? As of maybe an hr ago I now have a "private messages" tab I never had before and I also was able to add a custom avatar. So either someone helped me or I was being impatient and the system needed time. With my gf Lucca trying to log in every free minute I think she is making me tense lol. Not complaining mind you. Its hilarious seeing her so excited. Gets me twice as pumped to play. Prolly gonna delete all but one of my other chars and roll a new one with her.

I am sorry thats way off topic. Thank you for quickly coming to my aid and I am glad it was resolved. =3

Guess is your cant have custom avatar or send PM's til you you hit a certain number of posts(It's to keep out spammers).

Zadrian
10-13-2014, 04:14 PM
Sidelle, is that a RL pic of you?