PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good social guild any suggestions?

knottyb0y
09-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Hey There,

I(11 bard), my girlfriend(11cleric) and roommate(14magician) are looking for a good **SOCIAL** guild to join up soon. I am mostly interested in a guild that looks to group together, and socialize as we level up on our way to 50.

I personally (Dendris the bard) am a chatty type(when im not twisting) and I would like to spend the rest of my time on eq grouped up, this is very important to me. The large reason I want a guild is to find those around my level range to group with, ie expanded social network. I spent several years playing EQ Live mostly on the Tallon Zek server. I don't know everything obviously but I would say I have a strong grasp of the game, and grouping and raiding etc.

Azurra (the cleric) is very new to the game of eq. This is her first experience in a MMORPG and so far she's been loving it. She has learned very fast and is becoming a very reliable group healer. We pretty much group 100% of the time as we always play together.

Krokus (the magician) my room mate is another EQ veteran. He is a solid player and though I don't group with him as much as Azurra when we do group his experience and skill at the game shows through.

I am posting because I do not really know the guild layout of this server other than a handful of high end guilds. As I previously said Our current goals are to group, and socialize our way to 50. I'd prefer a more mature end of the spectrum as far as guild socialization goes (I have kids now and I'm not in highschool like back in the day so a guild chat full of poopsocking references is probably not the place for me) but I don't mind humor in general. I feel that we offer three mature players with consistent play times and a very social inclination to whatever guild we would find suitable. So any suggestions or information about guilds from officers/leaders would be most welcome.

Lazortag
09-08-2010, 09:07 AM
<LifeAlert> sounds like it would be a good guild for you. We're a very social guild (with a lot of members concentrated between levels 10-25 I'd say) and we encourage grouping together. We also help out our lower leveled members a lot (sometimes by helping them break camps, powerlevelling, giving them gear, or just offering advice). We prefer skilled players with a lot of potential who don't get too involved in other guild's drama (this doesn't mean you're not allowed to have an opinion on other guild's, just staying out of their drama would be ideal). We're very mature and friendly, but that doesn't mean we're super-PC, or will kick you out just for swearing or anything like that.

Talk to one of our officers in game (do /who all LifeAlert and ask if an officer is online) or check out this thread if you're interested: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15780

Deemo
09-08-2010, 10:17 AM
If u play around European times most welcome to try Europa out.

Plenty off players around midlevels and also some new players leveling up around 15+.

Where casual atm where we trying new things out.

Can have look at our site or on forum here.

Zubek
09-10-2010, 01:24 AM
I grouped with dendris and azurra the other day at derv3 with my wizard(maloch) they were quality people and dendris was a great puller. I used to raid as a bard on live so I'm usually most critical of other bards and he was great. PM me if you find a guild you like or catch me in game i'd love to group with you guys again.

knottyb0y
09-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Word Zubek thanks for the compliments I'll add you to my friends list for the next time I get on! Still haven't found a guild but we are pushing to get some levels under our belt.

MiRo2
09-14-2010, 08:15 PM
If you're still looking I know Vesica Dei has/had several Tallon Zek veterans maybe you might find and old friend or two.