PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Best of the Best!

Sirken
10-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Rules for the Enchanter Best of the Best:

Video of Event - http://youtu.be/Uqz-8j4EiZo

1st place: Zelina the Phantasmist
2nd place: Archalen the Beguiler
3rd place: Kanaar the Illusionist

http://i.imgur.com/VaaEK7T.png

------------------------------------------------------------------

No right click items.
1 min buff period.
No resummoning of pets if they died.
Can't leave the platform in the area.

Level Restrictions: 56-60 Only.

The following spell types may not be used in this Best of the Best Series: Any form of Fear or Charm (Charm is ok if directed at an NPC). Any type of Blind spells or spells with a blind component. Gravity Flux or Invert Gravity. Any type of gate or translocation spell (Example: shadow step). Mesmerization spells aimed at players.

Guides and GM's are considered judges and therefore restricted from being attacked. Anyone found attacking a GM or Guide may be banished from the Arena or death touched without warning.

The Arena is off limits to unauthorized PvP 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the event. This is to ensure that the contestants and spectators are safe.

Anyone who casts any spells (including Bard songs) during a match can be death touched and removed from the Arena.

Spectators shall not use /shout for any reason, but use /ooc instead. This is so that those involved in the match can use /shout, and the /ooc channel can be turned off to reduce distraction to the contestants involved. Use of /shout at anytime can result in a silence command being issued, rendering the player unable to use any form of communication, or banishment from the Arena.

Spectators shall not interfere with this event. Severe penalties are used only when directly attacking a player involved in the match, attacking a judge during the match, or healing a player involved in a match.

The P99 staff may limit the amount of people in the zone to control conditions of lag or frame rate for the participants. The event shall start open seating, but may close off at any time. The Event Staff may use any sort of decision on who stays and who leaves to ensure the event is a success.

AoE Spells ARE allowed in game. This has the potential of killing off some of the younger spectators. If you are killed by one of these spells, please wait for a GM or Guide to give you a summons into the Arena.

---------------------------------------------

General Combatant Rules

The top of the throne, in the throne, or behind the throne is off limits to the combatants during the matches. The four firepots are also off limits to the combatants. Use of these areas in match combat will lead to contestants being disqualified.

Starting positions are allowed anywhere that is legal (meaning not on the throne or in firepots) that is on your half of the tiles.

All participants will be debuffed before the match.

Weapons with the following spell effects attached to them will not be allowed in Best of the Best Series; Knockback, Fear, Invisibility, and Shrink.

The use of "Right Click" items is not permitted, unless specifically stated otherwise in the Class Specific Rules.

The following spell types may not be used in any of the Best of the Best Series:

WHIRLs, mez/charms on players,

Any form of Fear or Charm unless directed at a pet.

Gravity Flux or Invert Gravity

Any type of gate or translocation spell (Example shadow step)

The following item types will not be allowed in the Best of the Best Series:

Any type of Artifact items

Any type of regeneration effect items. (Example Fungi Tunic)
The event staff, Due to the amount of contestants, may decide to split the combat area in half. The arena in this case will be divided making two battle areas for 2 matches to be performed at one time.

In the event that the combat exceeds 15 minutes of real time, then the Event Staff may cast an AoE Snare spell on the contestants, and the contestants are to remain snared till end of match.

Any use of exploits or bugs will result in immediate disqualification from the event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

edit - This is for the Blue P99 server. the R99 PvP server enchanter botb will open signups after the blue chanter botb :)

--

Colgate
10-07-2014, 01:58 PM
blue server right?

Colgate
10-07-2014, 01:59 PM
wait, you can't mez people?

at the enchanter botb?

wtf?

Mac Drettj
10-07-2014, 02:02 PM
no mez lol

Buhbuh
10-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I guess the server wasn't specified.

Kergan
10-07-2014, 02:22 PM
No mez? Better train your 2hb skill.

Mac Drettj
10-07-2014, 02:39 PM
assuming only blue since its on blue server chat

Sirken
10-07-2014, 02:49 PM
edit - This is for the Blue P99 server. the R99 PvP server enchanter botb will open signups after the blue chanter botb :) :)

caleros
10-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Any type of Artifact items

http://wiki.project1999.com/Rod_of_Annihilation is out then i guess

Colgate
10-07-2014, 03:49 PM
artifact items are GM-given items like butcherblock hammer, prime healer's bulwark, etc.

rod of annihilation is a legacy item

baalzy
10-07-2014, 04:10 PM
*no fears, WHIRLs, Gfluxs, mez/charms on players,

So... not actually a fight between enchanters.

Yinaltin
10-07-2014, 04:12 PM
seems like a very long weapon fight then :) no pet resummon ...

Zalaerian
10-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Looking forward to this.....

Zalaerian
10-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Need ruling on RoA...yay or nay Sirkdawg?

Rais
10-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Why wouldn't it be? It's not an artifact weapon.

Kergan
10-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Should be restricted to Dagger* only imo.

Zalaerian
10-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Why wouldn't it be? It's not an artifact weapon.

Wasnt allowed in prior BotBs

Rais
10-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Wasnt allowed in prior BotBs

Show me a single post saying so. The BOTB rule sets are from live, and used for p99 events. Not one single time did I mention legacy items not being allowed for any of the botb events I ran. It was always artifacts, armor/weapon right click effects not allowed. Also not allowed were regen items.

Vharvest
10-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Why no mez? because the fights will last forever (and will anyway, without mez, but even longer with).

I sort of understand why, but at the same time, the best enchanter will have the highest charisma and their mez will be the most deadly weapon in their arsenal, so why not let them take advantage of that.

If one chanter mezzes the other, that gives them time to sit and med I guess, which would be kinda lame, but still, it's the defining ability of the class, I think it would make things way more interesting. ;P

Rais
10-08-2014, 12:14 AM
I think it's more of an adhoc type botb since this isn't how it was on live. Either coding random npcs to spawn in the area will take too much time, or having GMs summon random npcs and making them cast spells isn't really equal on all grounds so they had to approach it as a normal botb and using the old botb rules? who knows

Foggon
10-08-2014, 12:17 AM
I need information on two things to understand all these posts please. What is a RoA? Secondly.. what is LNS? Referring to Azrael calling LNS from Karnors?

Thanks in advance :)

Foggon
10-08-2014, 12:17 AM
DECAYING SKELETON?? >:O

georgie
10-08-2014, 12:50 AM
sounds legit to ban mez for enchanters best of best

Sirken
10-08-2014, 03:27 AM
we discussed the chanter botb last night (among other things) here - http://youtu.be/xuGTEj-qGxg

enjoy

Byrjun
10-08-2014, 12:30 PM
What is a RoA?

Rod of Annihilation.

Kergan
10-08-2014, 01:30 PM
I need information on two things to understand all these posts please. What is a RoA? Secondly.. what is LNS? Referring to Azrael calling LNS from Karnors?

Thanks in advance :)

http://zam.zamimg.com/images/1/7/170810f5ca704889b83914d2bbad1f98.png

It doesn't drop anymore and hasn't for a long time, so it is unlikely that most people would have access to one. Very op'd for ench vs. ench.

vinnidel
10-08-2014, 08:10 PM
RoA should obviously not be allowed in BotB, completely trivializes the event (but hey, they let rogues use throwing boulders!) Rulings are top notch around p99.

Zalaerian
10-08-2014, 09:30 PM
RoA should obviously not be allowed in BotB, completely trivializes the event (but hey, they let rogues use throwing boulders!) Rulings are top notch around p99.

arsenalpow
10-08-2014, 09:42 PM
skybow was allowed during ranger botb... /shrug

Colgate
10-08-2014, 11:32 PM
windstriker wasn't allowed at the red server ranger botb because the GMs realized how retarded of an item it was

although, p much every single one of the events has been ruined by some dumb rule

Ele
10-09-2014, 10:56 AM
windstriker wasn't allowed at the red server ranger botb because the GMs realized how retarded of an item it was

although, p much every single one of the events has been ruined by some dumb rule

Just the red ones, sorry! (well and blue shaman)

Colgate
10-09-2014, 11:18 AM
not putting sow or jboots allowed on the melee ones was just a travesty

SamwiseRed
10-09-2014, 02:53 PM
botb should be 2 combatants standing still using auto attack only. may the best geared win.

Skydash
10-09-2014, 03:18 PM
http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/gun-range-slapfight.gif

Going to look something like this?

Shinko
10-09-2014, 06:37 PM
i got beat by an ROA so,,, it should be legal

arsenalpow
10-09-2014, 08:09 PM
i got beat by an ROA so,,, it should be legal

You got beat by poor strategy. You got uber dotted and he just DAed twice while you withered away and yelled in vent.

Cistern
10-10-2014, 11:34 AM
I think this server's "Not Classic" term actually translates to "We'll pick and choose which classic things to implement"

Sirken
10-10-2014, 06:06 PM
remember, if you PM me to enter the BotB, make sure i PM u back saying i gotcha on the list :)

Clyve
10-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Enchanter Best of the Best tournament!

Rules: No using spells that make enchanters good.

Llodd
10-11-2014, 03:22 PM
I smell charmable mobs.

Awwalike
10-13-2014, 01:34 AM
third place has the best title

rotenvok
10-13-2014, 07:49 AM
I want to see the mortal kombats as espectator, but i dont know where is the arena. All cities have an arena, right? where should I go? Can I go as evil race? (im troll sk)

Kender
10-13-2014, 04:09 PM
I want to see the mortal kombats as espectator, but i dont know where is the arena. All cities have an arena, right? where should I go? Can I go as evil race? (im troll sk)

it's the zone called The Arena.

http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Arena

Ele
10-13-2014, 04:20 PM

Sirken (and other GMs/Guides/approved camera persons) will probably be streaming it.

http://www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99

Frieza_Prexus
10-15-2014, 12:36 PM
Are these rules the guaranteed final format? No mobs will be spawned in the arena, and there will be no additional factors beyond straight enchanter versus enchanter PVP, correct?

Also, may we click our epics?

Rais
10-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Are these rules the guaranteed final format? No mobs will be spawned in the arena, and there will be no additional factors beyond straight enchanter versus enchanter PVP, correct?

Also, may we click our epics?

None of the BotB were allowed during live. All botb on p99 haven't also. Sirken did a mash up of a chopped up copy/paste so that "unless specifically stated otherwise in the class specific rules" is kinda redundant and misleading since it's already stated in the start of the post.

Rules for the Enchanter Best of the Best:
------------------------------------------------------------------

No right click items.---------------------------------------------

General Combatant Rules

The use of "Right Click" items is not permitted, unless specifically stated otherwise in the Class Specific Rules.

Frieza_Prexus
10-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Right, I read them twice, but I've been hearing persistent rumors that an addendum was in the pipeline. So, I just wanted to get a complete understanding locked down while I practice.

Derubael
10-16-2014, 05:48 AM
Spectators will have to remain outside the arena door, and the staff reserves the right to remove all spectators from the zone at any time.

Large hint here as to the nature of this BoTB. Will not divulge anymore details - we are being intentionally vague so as to make the actual event more interesting. But this is entirely different from previous BoTB where spectators were allowed inside the arena walls. We may change this to in progress combatants only prior to the start of the event if we deem it necessary.

I also think that we don't plan to stream this (yet to be determined), but may work out a cameraman/woman if possible. If you are interested in this, PM me and Sirken so we can have you on the list if needed and be available on that day at least 1 hour prior to the event start. If you would like to film and stream this (and possibly be the only avenue for players to spectate properly) we need you to be punctual, professional, and experienced in order to give a proper viewing experience to the entire server. Please have your PM's sent in at least 24 hours prior to the event start.

Will add more pertinent information as necessary. This will be a very fun BoTB.

Frieza_Prexus
10-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Will the rule set be made public before the actual event starts the day of? It'd suck to have a full PVP spell/gear load out only to have to CC 500 mobs.

Derubael
10-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Well. It is a best of the best. The idea will be to kill your opponent. You should move forward and prepare based on what is laid out in Sirken's post.

Loke
10-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Will the rule set be made public before the actual event starts the day of? It'd suck to have a full PVP spell/gear load out only to have to CC 500 mobs.

This. EQ is as a game revolves largely around strategy and preparation, and by making the format of the event secret you totally kill that aspect of the game. This isn't quake live arena match, and enchanter on the whole is the type of class where strategy and preparation will probably dictate who wins since it isnt a particularly offensive class.

I dont understand why the change of format now. Clerics werent expected to keep a tank up during their fight, and a cleric v. cleric duel is just as boring as a ench. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for alternative format pvp events, but why not finish the enchanter one off like all the rest and then start a new tourney with alternate rules? Just seems silly to wait all this time to finish botb, only to do so with a secret format that diverts from that which was used for the rest of the tournament.

Derubael
10-16-2014, 05:02 PM
This. EQ is as a game revolves largely around strategy and preparation, and by making the format of the event secret you totally kill that aspect of the game. This isn't quake live arena match, and enchanter on the whole is the type of class where strategy and preparation will probably dictate who wins since it isnt a particularly offensive class.

I dont understand why the change of format now. Clerics werent expected to keep a tank up during their fight, and a cleric v. cleric duel is just as boring as a ench. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for alternative format pvp events, but why not finish the enchanter one off like all the rest and then start a new tourney with alternate rules? Just seems silly to wait all this time to finish botb, only to do so with a secret format that diverts from that which was used for the rest of the tournament.

Nothing secret - we've been pretty open about doing the Enchanter BoTB as close to Live as possible. We were able to collect enough information on the actual Live event to be comfortable with recreating it that way. There is definitely some descriptions of what that may entail that you can find by searching the Internet - but it's my understanding that the Live Enchanter BoTB was more or less announced, hyped, and ran the same way we are doing it here.

The goal will be to kill your opponent. There will be no other type of victory (like the warrior for the Cleric BotB was a "secondary victory" - none of that will be present)*

-Catherin-
10-17-2014, 03:46 PM
The entire idea of the enchanter class is to be able to think on your feet and react to changing situations. Knowing and being able to prepare for everything beforehand kind of kills that. I like the vagueness.

SyanideGas
10-18-2014, 05:24 AM
Rogue BotB re-do imo. Skarry needs a title.

Ele
10-19-2014, 10:28 AM
The entire idea of the enchanter class is to be able to think on your feet and react to changing situations. Knowing and being able to prepare for everything beforehand kind of kills that. I like the vagueness.

That is all well and good until someone uses a strategy that is deemed worthy of being DQ'd without prior warning that it was an offense.

Barladore
10-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Need ruling on RoA...yay or nay Sirkdawg?

Mudslinger
10-20-2014, 05:54 PM
;)This. EQ is as a game revolves largely around strategy and preparation, and by making the format of the event secret you totally kill that aspect of the game. This isn't quake live arena match, and enchanter on the whole is the type of class where strategy and preparation will probably dictate who wins since it isnt a particularly offensive class.

You apparently have mained on a blue server your entire eq career .......
I played rz then sz when it opened then merged to zek and played there till 5 months ago when I came to p99 red
Pvp is not about being able to prep for fighting a certain class in a controlled environment
The best pvper of each class is the guy that can take any situation and come out on top
Sounds like what your seeking is a blue style duel not a pvp event or a BotB

Mudslinger
10-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Heh my bad didnt read this is for blue
lol no wonder you think like that

Zalaerian
10-21-2014, 05:56 PM
I have a strat and it doesnt break any of the rules posted. Hope i dont get DQd randomly cause yall didnt think of certain things

Kergan
10-22-2014, 02:24 AM
I have a strat and it doesnt break any of the rules posted. Hope i dont get DQd randomly cause yall didnt think of certain things

If you don't win I'll be really disappointed.

Man0warr
10-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Staff of the Silent Star was allowed on live BOTB, so don't see why ROA would be banned here.

Ele
10-22-2014, 10:42 AM
Staff of the Silent Star was allowed on live BOTB, so don't see why ROA would be banned here.

Daldaen
10-22-2014, 02:26 PM

Because the Staff was never removed from game because it was deemed overpowering.

Loke
10-22-2014, 04:45 PM
;)

You apparently have mained on a blue server your entire eq career .......
I played rz then sz when it opened then merged to zek and played there till 5 months ago when I came to p99 red
Pvp is not about being able to prep for fighting a certain class in a controlled environment
The best pvper of each class is the guy that can take any situation and come out on top
Sounds like what your seeking is a blue style duel not a pvp event or a BotB

How is botb not a "blue style duel"? It certainly isnt real world pvp like on red (see all the rule restrictions) Im not a pvper, and never claimed to be. I play eq because I enjoy finding new ways of doing things in what is largely a static system. If I wanted to pvp, I'd play on red, but I don't, so I don't see how my desire to understand the format of a competition relates to what you said.

We all get it, you red guys are super hard core and skilled, but that has nothing to do with a blue server event.

Cecily
10-22-2014, 07:52 PM
;)

I'd go so far as to say that applies to any type of player. Having a plan is nice and it's swell when things go according to that plan, but the really good players can use what they know on the fly to, like you said, come on top when things turn chaotic.

contemptor
10-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Sirken confirmed to me that fear is not permitted at all, including against pets/mobs. I wasn't sure based on the initial wording.

Frieza_Prexus
10-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Sirken confirmed to me that fear is not permitted at all, including against pets/mobs. I wasn't sure based on the initial wording.

Wait, what? Sirken please confirm. The Necro BotB allowed fear on pets and it had the same rules cut/pasted sentence this one does. Why would that not be allowed here? Please clarify.

abacab-101
10-24-2014, 04:46 AM
Lol.

Can't use charm
Can't use mez
Can't use fear

So are we going to have infinitely long matches to see who can kill who via anarchy nukes? Which really means a contest of who runs out of rune reagents first.

Sirken
10-24-2014, 08:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DTzqCQu.png

Derubael
10-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Wait, what? Sirken please confirm. The Necro BotB allowed fear on pets and it had the same rules cut/pasted sentence this one does. Why would that not be allowed here? Please clarify.

Confirmed that we won't be allowing the use of fear on any target.

Lol.

Can't use charm
Can't use mez
Can't use fear

So are we going to have infinitely long matches to see who can kill who via anarchy nukes? Which really means a contest of who runs out of rune reagents first.

Should read more carefully. Except for Fear, all of these things were specifically disallowed from being used against players - it says nothing of them not being allowed at all. Also, it's hilarious when people mention boring/long fights if mez isn't usable on players. Every Red player knows Enchanters in 1v1 who use mez alot make for super exciting fights. Because you use that time to go make a sandwich and watch a movie until the enchanter is ready to actually fight.

Many people seem to be working off the assumption that this will be your standard BotB setup with one player character vs another player character on the other side of the platform, with no variables of any kind. This isn't the case, and anyone who has been working a theory based on that prediction will be very surprised come fight time.

Good luck to all of our contestants. Quoting Sirkens bracket so my post doesn't make it less visible.

Vekonis
10-24-2014, 09:03 AM
have to say im really dissapointed by the layout change, we cant sit around the pad and watch the fight? on live we could watch which was half of the fun of having a botb to begin with. if its a classic server make it classic dont pick and choose when you want it to be and when you dont want it to be

Derubael
10-24-2014, 09:16 AM
have to say im really dissapointed by the layout change, we cant sit around the pad and watch the fight? on live we could watch which was half of the fun of having a botb to begin with. if its a classic server make it classic dont pick and choose when you want it to be and when you dont want it to be

Spectators weren't allowed on the live Enchanter BotB either, for the same reasons we won't be allowing them. They would interfere with the event, which is why this event was unique in that respect ~14 years ago.

You could have at least read through the thread before posting, where this was already explained. Now I have to re-post Sirken's bracket because I was unable to not correct your post/complaint.

Sirken
10-24-2014, 09:19 AM

on live no players were allowed to spectate the enchanter botb because of how it was operated. as we intend to mimic the eqlive enchanter botb, we will be operating it in a similar manner, and it simply will not work with spectators in the zone.

we are currently in talks with a couple streamers to stream the event so that you can watch it live if you wish.

my apologies for any inconvenience, but theres simply no way around this. spectators would 100% ruin the setup of the event.

<3
Sirks

Vekonis
10-24-2014, 11:37 AM
guess i am not following , so on live they could not spectate enchanter botb but you could other classes? what is different about how the enchanter one is done?

Ele
10-24-2014, 11:48 AM
guess i am not following , so on live they could not spectate enchanter botb but you could other classes? what is different about how the enchanter one is done?

You can't have people sitting near the arena pad when aggro mobs are being spawned on it that are supposed to attack the combatants.

No other class had a BotB like the Enchanter.

Ele
10-24-2014, 11:52 AM
This guy had the same question back in August 2001.

P.S. I want to reach through my display and slap him for not quoting the entire rule set for me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.games.everquest/HizLaT6C7YI/pJfmS57G428J

--------------------------------------------------
Best of the Best Event Rule Sheet
Enchanter 54+
Spectator and General Rulings

Due to the use of NPCs in this event Spectators will not be allowed to
attend. Any spectators found in the arena will be removed and asked not to
return.

Guides and GM's are considered judges and therefore restricted from being
attacked. Anyone found attacking a GM or Guide may be banished from the
Arena or death touched without warning.

The Arena is off limits to unauthorized PvP 15 minutes before and 15 minutes
after the event. This is to ensure that the contestants and spectators are
safe.

The EULA and Rules of Conduct bind all spectators and contestants as set
forth by SOE and Verant Interactive, Inc.

Spectators and Contestants found breaking the rules could have actions taken
against their account including suspension or possible banning.
--------------------------------------------------
So first off they say, "Due to the use of NPCs in this event Spectators will
not be allowed to attend." then later follow that by sounding as if they
plan on spectators attending. Do they often not allow us to watch? Why
can't they just allow us to watch from a further away viewpoint?
What do most people think the best of the "Best of the Best" tournaments
is to attend and why? Personally I think the Shadow Knight, Warrior, and
possibly Necromancer and Wizard, maybe also Druid would be fun to watch. My
first one to see was the cleric and I didn't like it as much because it was
more just standing around casting. Near the end the two clerics started
using melee to interrupt casting. I liked the bard event better. I was
moving on the day that the Druid event was held so I didn't get to watch it.
And point of advice. If you camped out an alt character in the arena
after the last tournament, and logged into this one late, make sure you did
NOT camp out in the fighting part of the platform (as my Ogre did). I
didn't get yelled at for it, but I noticed as soon as I did that they did
close the zone off so no one else could enter. I guess they realized it was
partly their mistake. I didn't interrupt anything because it was just
before the buffing session started and characters were being called up to
the platform (how does this work? Do GMs give direct tells to them to let
them know its their turn?). Also I read in the rules one time that /shout
is not allowed for spectator use, but /ooc is (or maybe the other way
around). How can I see if my /ooc /shout and /auction are turned off?
Wasn't there a way to disable or enable ability to see those? What was the
command for that?

Vekonis
10-24-2014, 11:59 AM
thank you ele, that answers my question

Sirken
10-25-2014, 12:02 AM
update:
The following spell types may not be used in this Best of the Best Series: Any form of Fear (Charm is ok if directed at a pet). Any type of Blind spells or spells with a blind component. Gravity Flux or Invert Gravity. Any type of gate or translocation spell (Example: shadow step).

Rais
10-25-2014, 03:32 PM
Need to summon some toads from fear on these enchanters.

agalig2
10-25-2014, 03:37 PM
Can a brother get a stream?

Ele
10-25-2014, 03:54 PM
Can a brother get a stream?

http://www.twitch.tv/portasaurus

Glitterati
10-25-2014, 05:14 PM
Need to summon some toads from fear on these enchanters.

remember when we were in fear and i was on acid trying to save you from 2 toads? fun times!

Ele
10-25-2014, 05:20 PM
Which lava guardian won?

Sirken
10-26-2014, 12:22 AM
results:

1st place: Zelina the Phantasmist
2nd place: Archalen the Beguiler
3rd place: Kendaar the Illusionist

http://i.imgur.com/JZayXKe.png

kanaar
10-26-2014, 07:13 AM
Kanaar the Illusionist ! :D

(Thanks for organizing this btw, and thks to all those who cheered and congratulated me, didnt answer to most tells but appreciated)

knix
10-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Just wanted to say Grats to the winners,

A special Gratz to Zelina who fought especially well, with all the changing elements, having a great strat and adapt as she went along, Her quick thinking, and great playing has made her the Best of the Best Enchanter, Congratulations.

GM's thank you for putting on this fun event. Thank you for your hard work.

A+

Sirken
10-27-2014, 12:14 AM
edited video - http://youtu.be/Uqz-8j4EiZo

Seducio
10-27-2014, 07:54 PM
I appreciate this edited video of the event being posted.

Although I'm still waiting for winter/Vel to come back, it's great to see some enchanters with skills dueling it out.

Thanks and cheers

Kennie
11-15-2014, 10:46 PM
when's botb for other classes

Ele
11-16-2014, 06:29 PM
when's botb for other classes

They happened already over the last 2 years. Enchanter was the only one left. Perhaps Test of Tactics (teams) next?!

Ele
11-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Blue Winners:

Shaman (July 14, 2012)
Klubba the Oracle
Svenn the Luminary
Jeremy the Mystic

Necromancer (July 14, 2012)
Necrious the Warlock
Shinko the Defiler
Zimy the Heretic

Ranger (July 15, 2012)
Internode the Warder
Zilo the Outrider
Xanthias the Pathfinder

Rogue (July 15, 2012)
Crazyeyes the King of Thieves
Hasbinbad the Assassin
Sckrilla the Silent

Monk (August 18, 2012)
Adriana the Grandmaster
Flippie the Master
Fistosaurus the Disciple

Magician (August 18, 2012)
Zephany the Arch Mage
Sussy the Conjurer
Marmo the Elementalist

Warrior (August 19, 2012)
Eabon the Warlord
Kegluas the Myrmidon
Kleavage the Champion

Bard (August 19, 2012)
Fauss le Virtuoso
Arrisard the Troubadour
Yibz the Minstrel

Wizard (October 20, 2012)
Eccezan the Sorcerer
Hookrs the Evoker
Benjaman the Channeler

Paladin (October 20, 2012)
Sadad the Crusader
Gadwin the Knight
Tumbles the Cavalier

Shadow Knight (Dec. 22, 2012)
Sentenza the Grave Lord
Myuharin the Revenant
Bigpop the Reaver

Cleric (Nov. 9, 2013)
Elethia the High Priestess
Liia the Templar
Tierael the Vicar

Druid (Nov. 30, 2013)
Portsche the Hierophant
Wyntir the Preserver
Contemptor the Wanderer

Enchanter (Oct. 25, 2014)
Zelina the Phantasmist
Archalen the Beguiler
Kanaar the Illusionist

Kennie
11-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Redo the other class Botb. 2012 is a long time ago a lot of max level players since then.

Ele
11-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Redo the other class Botb. 2012 is a long time ago a lot of max level players since then.

GMs have already said they would like to do another round once Velious is out.

A good number of winners are banned or just don't play anymore too :P

Llodd
11-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Blue Winners:

Enchanter (Oct. 25, 2014)
Kendaar the Illusionist

It's Kanaar. Poor guy; everyone gets this wrong for some reason.

Ele
11-24-2014, 11:01 AM
It's Kanaar. Poor guy; everyone gets this wrong for some reason.

Cut and paste hack job from the previous page x_x

yevea
11-25-2014, 11:43 PM
thank you for fixing the hscroll breaking bracket image