PDA

View Full Version : Saying hello and bumming a favor.

karkaroth
10-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Brand new cleric here just wanted to officially say hello and be a general newbie bum. If ya got the time and inclination Id love to get that morningstar that drops in kithicor its nodrop (im assuming that means vendor trash item sry no live xp either) Iv ran up there a few times to try find peeps there but so far no luck.

Been following swish's guide so im right close by there not sure where his guide takes me next so im hoping to pick up this mace bfr I level out of the zone. Dont have much to offer for this favor but your welcome to my 20 plat ( I'm saving 10 cause I dont want to be flat broke >>), and 60 bonechip's iv squirrel'd away. This is prob not near enough worth your time but its somin :P

In game name is Baalaeron Dwf Cleric L8, You can find me in Nektolus if that camp isn't camped otherwise ec trying to get rid of these bonechips. No Life No Job so I'm totally available for a setup time wouldn't mind at all setting the alarm clock for late night soiree.

PS thanks for all the buffs you guys are champs for handing those out.

karkaroth
10-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Update spent all my loot on a full set of banded so ye just a total bum hehe anywho help appreciated.

karkaroth
10-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Update again 30 pp available for this service

Esheon
10-07-2014, 02:05 PM
I got lucky on that morningstar, just passing through the zone when I popped in right behind a raid & they let me loot one. That's probably your best bet, to be honest... There are two versions (ruined has a slightly higher delay than tainted), and they drop off level 33+ mobs and raid mobs.

As far as I can tell, there are very few reasons for anyone of that level to even be in Kithicor... passing through, specifically camping that morning star, ivy etched armor quests, or raiding for the rogue epic. Only one of those reasons is likely to leave a morningstar to rot.

Another option for a starter weapon is a wraith bone hammer. You may be able to bargain someone down to 50p on one of those, and just selling your bone chips should cover that. There really aren't many other primary-slot items with wis on them that sell for cheap, and the earliest you can expect to camp one is in your 30's. Up until a few days ago, my druid (now 26) was using a tarnished scimitar and vendor-bought round shield. I had a run of great luck... ran into a BDA raid that gave me a ruined morningstar, got Starsine to pop for the testament of vanear after less than an hour of camping, and had someone just give me the last piece I needed for paw of opolla (I did help him out with some spawn/camp information) all in 2 days.

Truthfully, just level... money will come, and gear will come with it.

karkaroth
10-07-2014, 07:29 PM
sounds good yeah iv figured I was gonna hafta get somin else and that other weopon u mentioned even at 100p is a good deal .

Rekrul
10-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Dould you like to start a new character-type with me on P-V-E server? I`m no friends on P-V-P server,,,

I would