PDA

View Full Version : Innoruuk server people from way back

StormseekerV
10-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Hey all,

Just found this website and got EQ going once again. I played a Bard in EQ from 2000 to 2002 on the Innoruuk server as a Bard. I was part of a few different guilds during my time in the game such as, The 7th Sigil, The Final Covenant and Amici.

I was wondering if there was anyone here from the Innoruuk server from way back then?

Thanks,

Solerak Stormseeker
Lvl 5 Bard (moving on up to 60)

kruptcy
10-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Sirune (enchanter) of X`ile.

Edit:

Also, some friends of mine:

Iluerdar (druid) of Clan Impact
Uaedarea (SK) of Clan Impact

Arctiq (Ranger) of ...... some guild that I can't recall.

Shoot me a tell in game on Kruptcy if you want to catch up / reminisce.

StormseekerV
10-03-2014, 02:28 PM
I remember the guild names ... Especially CI but the player names arent ringing any bells.

Ill try to get in touch with you online.

Thanks,

Sirlious
10-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey! I was in Code of Jour in INnoruuk, played there for a bit maybe mid level 30s.

StormseekerV
10-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Cant seem to ever catch you online Kruptcy.

What type do you typically play at?

kruptcy
10-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Evenings EST usually.

Kruel
10-06-2014, 01:47 PM
I was Grenduull - troll warrior from Innoruuk

my brother was "Warborn" gnome necro from innoruuk

Savok
10-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Savok, bard. I was in Spirit of the Moon, Iceni, Glyph Ring Gang, Storm Spirits and Ashen Vendetta.

halohesh
10-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Razmiji , was a druid. I was in Eclipsing Sojourn and GRG.

StormseekerV
10-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Wow. A few other names I remember on this list now.

I had a EQ friend called Ctenn who was in Eclipsing Sojourn. We sued to duo alot back in Velious.

As for you Savok, I definitely remember your name. I used to be good friends with alot of the bards from AV. Gemmel which was a long time bard for AV was a great help to me. Afterwards, I was very well acquitted with a few others but their names arent coming to mind right now.

Alot of people from Spirit of the Moon moved ot Amici when I did. Probably a few there that we know of .

Attila the Fun
10-09-2014, 07:15 PM
I got the EQ bug again am just about to start playing! I'm from Inny back in the day too. Was a Shaman named Soban Bearbuffer and was generally a buff whore for money so I could afford things haha

buluen
10-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Innoruuk here too checking in. I remember Clan Impact (I think I was even in it for a short period of time). But its been way too long to remember in detail.

buluen
10-09-2014, 08:32 PM
I remember now, I was in Clan Impact as Impact Gaming was the name of the local cyber cafe where everyone would go to play EverQuest and Counter-Strike. Great place and great clan.

Tenloar
10-10-2014, 12:33 AM
My brother was in Ashen Vendetta as a druid.

I was in Dawnfire as a Bard many years later.

Jeisenne
10-12-2014, 04:54 PM
I played an enchanter named Jeisenne.

Now I'm on p1999 as a magician named Jeisenne. I don't think I can do the enchanter thing anymore.

I remember Spirit of the Moon. I raided The Hole with you good folks a few times when they were short on enchanters. I have such good memories of the early days of that server, before everybody got big and lost sight of ourselves. I'm a bit guilty of that as well.

Good to see some familiar names :)

Noctulis
10-14-2014, 02:25 PM
I was sothx, cllaudious, Gerrard Tarrant and Hoffan...among others :) I was ridgerunners and a few raiding guilds after merges. I recognize a few of you as well :-)

StormseekerV
10-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Jeisenne, I actually remember you well. We grouped quite often. I played with a few different members of spirit of the moon quite often.

I think I remember attending your EQ wedding lol :).

Damn, thinking back almost 15 years ago makes me feel old.

StormseekerV
10-14-2014, 03:56 PM
I figured I would look into some old boxes of mine and I found these gems.

Surprised I still had them actually.

Attila the Fun
10-14-2014, 07:06 PM
I was sothx, cllaudious, Gerrard Tarrant and Hoffan...among others :) I was ridgerunners and a few raiding guilds after merges. I recognize a few of you as well :-)

I used to work with some Ridgerunners members IRL back in the day. Small world!

Fistandantalus
10-17-2014, 03:19 PM
/wave Jeis

Jeisenne
10-17-2014, 03:44 PM
/wave Jeis

/hug Fist

Relbaic
10-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Relbaic, human warrior on Innoruuk. Was in Fate's Calling, Formidable, X'ile (for the whole month it lasted!), and finished off in Storm Spirits when the server's merged. Spent most of my time in Formidable though, being incredibly obnoxious. Oh what it was like being a teenager!

StormseekerV
10-26-2014, 02:21 PM
it's been 15 years and yet, there are still so many people coming back to the original game. Makes you wonder. :)

Byel
10-29-2014, 08:39 PM
I was Byel of Notabilis Kruoris with Jeisenne! Wonderful times

Ella`Ella
10-29-2014, 08:44 PM
I remember now, I was in Clan Impact as Impact Gaming was the name of the local cyber cafe where everyone would go to play EverQuest and Counter-Strike. Great place and great clan.

Does Eornom/Eorcler still play/play here?

Rararboker
10-29-2014, 09:11 PM
I was Rararboker on Innouruuk in the guild; Company of Wandering Souls (C.O.W.S). Never did much raiding or anything like that, was a smaller guild.

Ella`Ella
10-30-2014, 12:15 AM
Dead of Winter > Relentless Winter
The Unbidden > The Defiant
Clan Impact
Ashen Vendetta
Legions of Darkness
House of PenDragon
Knights of the Rose

Guilds I remember off the top of my head.

Troubled
11-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Was in Order of the Black Staff, Silent Justice, Methods of Madness, The Defiant, Glyphed Ring Gang, and finally Silent Resurgence.

Have seen Dead of Winter here. Wonder if it's run by Kaurik.

Troubled
11-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Dead of Winter > Relentless Winter
The Unbidden > The Defiant
Clan Impact
Ashen Vendetta
Legions of Darkness
House of PenDragon
Knights of the Rose

Guilds I remember off the top of my head.

Ethereal Vortex
Storm Spirits
12 of Never
The Hidden
Order of Sirens
La Fleur De Lys
Avenguardia De Valoriun (or somethin like that)
Lords of Edelo(Nore Edelo and Lords of Aesir merged)
Dawn of the Phoenix(Dawn of the Penis)
The Pantheon
Twist of Fate
Eclipsing Sojourn
Nordiska Kompaniet

I'm sure I'll think of more. You can prolly find a thread listing guilds in archived inny boards.

Fistandantalus
01-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Eornom still plays on live. You can catch his group of toons parked AFK outside at the bank near the Guild lobby entrance or in the guild lobby commons during U.S. daytime hours usually. In case anyone is still wondering..

Ella`Ella
01-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Eornom still plays on live. You can catch his group of toons parked AFK outside at the bank near the Guild lobby entrance or in the guild lobby commons during U.S. daytime hours usually. In case anyone is still wondering..

Does he still run Clan Impact (The Guild or the Gaming Center)?

Fistandantalus
01-06-2015, 04:59 PM
He still has the Clan Impact Guild Tag, but his Gaming Center closed down in 2010.

Llanos
01-08-2015, 08:19 PM
I played on Innoruuk from 99-03. I was a High Elf Wizard named Llanos. I was in The Defiant, Clan Impact, and Ashen Vendetta.

sudlarvn
01-10-2015, 04:40 AM
we are a group of friends who played on Innoruuk before we moved to SolRo and started playing on p99 almost two years ago.

Diebische/Sodomm
Ihau/Finalhope/Uups
Kegas
Letza
Eccor
Filudan
Egiel
Sinfonie/Roxan
Arutha
Nollo

a few of us still play on p99 today.

nerdbobbo
01-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Old Innoruuk player here.

Started in 1999. First real main character was a dark elf rogue named Staelth. I started a guild called <Assassins of Nektulos> After growing out of my tiny first guild, I think I joined <Hand of Valor>

Eventually when I was planes ready, I joined the ranks of <Dawn of the Phoenix> , then from there joined Silent Justice after they "lured me to the dark side" , then something happened, I honestly do not remember what, and I joined <Dawn of the Phoenix> just in time for the merger with Unbidden to create The Defiant. Where Staelth D`Shiv would retire his days at level 65.

I had a later run of human necro on one of the zek servers who I eventually transferred to Innoruuk, and also yet another later character I made on Maelin Starpyre who turned out to be my highest live character ever, Dark Elf Shadow Knight, Kaezyr D`Shiv at 70 with epic 1.5.

I definitely remember a lot of the guilds and a few names already mentioned above, obviously was guilded with Llanos /salute .

Now I live my days in project 1999 blue as a Dark Elf Shadow Knight (level 18 as of this writing), in my guild <Guardians of the Dome> along with my good RL friends. Having a blast, love the nostalgia and the great community that project 1999 provides.

/wave to all my home-server peoples!!!
Innoruuk was great times! !!

Staelth D`Shiv (Live - Innoruuk) - Dark Elf Rogue, Nektulos' original Assassin!
Kaezyr (Project 1999 - Blue) - Dark Elf Shadow Knight.

Cobretti
01-12-2015, 05:12 AM
my friend was in Legions of Darkness, well before Thulack got server banned for hacking... but I was all over the place with real money transactions instead...Im the reason why /corpse stopped allowing you to loot the corpse you were given permission to drag.

Yes, I raped lower guk and sol b pretending to be a cleric (roleplaying as a rogue) for 3 days offering to drag and rez. This was approved by GM Kelsiferious one of the main GM's back in 99 as I was roleplaying. This was then changed about 3 weeks later when massive complaints rolled in about it. None of my accounts were stripped however, and I made a killing on eBay. Sold FBSS's for $125, Manastone for $350, Cloak of Flames for $300 and numerous other items.

After the policy change i just started leveling characters and selling accounts instead on different servers that were launching. Back then you could sell level 50's for 600-800 a pop pretty easily. Not bad for a weeks worth of work playing a game when minimum wage was still $4.75 an hour lol

Sylexis
01-12-2015, 11:58 AM
Silvereyes, I was in I think Commonwealth of Warriors? 12 of Never, Endless Endeavor? Unyielding and Ashen Vendetta. Then I ran off to the FV server and made an evil dark elf warrior so I could terrorize Shintou on his own turf.

Aard
01-14-2015, 09:48 AM
I played on Innoruuk from 1999-2004. Barb shaman named Aard Vark who I have recreated here. Was in one guild only, Lost Souls of Glaznor.

Masrok
01-14-2015, 04:09 PM
I played on Innoruuk from 1999 until around the time WoW was released. I had a Dark Elf shadow knight named Masrok(don't remember his level) and a Barbarian rogue named Derob who was level 70. Both toons I have recreated on p99. The two guilds I can remember being in are "Order of Malice" and "Anima Legata". I know there were a few other guilds I was in, but It cannot remember... I think I may have been in "Eclipsing Sojourn" for a brief period.

Formshifter
01-16-2015, 04:55 PM
Anyone remember a dark elf sk named Dunkleagthea?

joedirt87
01-27-2015, 09:51 AM
I played on Innoruuk from late 2001 to late 2004. My main was a druid named Manian. I was in Legions of Darkness for 6-8 months, may have been longer.

Tiarnan
01-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Tiarnan < House of Isildur > Barb War got to 65 I think.