PDA

View Full Version : How you can help get Velious released faster

Cyrano
10-02-2014, 09:48 AM
Hey everyone. Velious is actually closer to release than people realize but we still need some testing done on specific quests/combines. Couple things some of you might not know is that anyone can get a maxed out 60 of any class with max trade skills simply by copying a level 1 of the chosen class over and then beta buffing it.

If you can catch a GM on you can also get some pretty sweet items like instant 100% exp and 100% mana rez gloves (lots of us have them). There's also quest items on a beta gnome if you feel like testing some of those quests.

The next thing you'll want to do it take a look at the Velious Quest/Item Super List (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157067) and start trying quests that no one has done. There aren't a ton left but we need to get it to 100% completed. Just follow the instructions on getting it updated and I'll take care of the rest.

Should you have any questions you can always post down in the Velious sub forums or PM me any questions.

ivcho
10-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Can really play around with a level 60? Wish I knew that before! Will definitely make one now.

Kich867
10-02-2014, 09:38 PM
That's cool and all, and I've been interested in doing that, but I haven't seen the test server up in weeks...

Tkon
10-03-2014, 08:06 AM
That's cool and all, and I've been interested in doing that, but I haven't seen the test server up in weeks...

Unfortunately this is true.

Cyrano
10-03-2014, 07:03 PM
It's up it's just a green server in the "preferred servers" list.

littlebobby3
10-06-2014, 01:00 AM
The beta server when I get on hasn't been up. But if you come to the p99 site regularly you can read what they are updating. It was posted there for quite some time that you can beta buff a character on the beta

Topgunben
10-06-2014, 04:58 PM
I wonder what a majority of players feel about velious being released?