PDA

View Full Version : WTB small banded armor + a decent rogue dagger

Nordraak
10-02-2014, 04:45 AM
Hello!

I just started a dwarf rogue (lvl 10 now) who is in need of some equipment upgrades. This is my first character on p99 so until recently I've been quite broke.

But some kind soul in the EC tunnel gave me a good pile of plat the other day, and so now I'm trying to figure out how best to spend this gift. I'm a dwarf on a budget!

So, I have about 500pp to spend and I'm looking for some armor and a good dagger, and probably an off-hand dagger for when I can start dual wielding.

I've been reading a bit, and it seems a small banded armor is the normal way to go - but if anyone reads this has any other suggestions in my price range, I'd be happy to hear em!

Right now I'm using mostly small tattered or patchwork leather armor, except for a foremans tunic. For my dagger I'm using a goblin backstabber. No jewelry.

So, if anyone has any suggestions or offers - please let me know. :)

The dwarf's named Nordraak, and I play mostly on europe time.

Thanks!

Ravager
10-02-2014, 06:16 AM
Jagged Chokidai Spine is the best value piercer for a rogue imo, usually 100p or less for 9/25. Instead of a second piercer, get a 1hs and a 1hb to swap so you can keep those skills up to give you more options in the future. Brell's Keg Popper is usually 100p or less, same with Sharkjaw Cutlass. Banded armor is a good idea. Keep the last hundred for bandages to keep bind wound up, with a little stash in the bank in case you need a port for a long cr.

Welcome to the server!

Zoesha
10-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the server, enjoy that 3k :)