PDA

View Full Version : Gearing a Human SK

Brawley17
09-29-2014, 01:50 PM
So I've been upgrading gear on my 52 Human SK. Recently got some blood ember pieces and a imbued granite spauldors (upgraded from Obulus death shroud). Also got a ceremonial iksar BP for dat regen.

What I am finding is that I have great AC, but my stats are terrible. Most of the blood ember gear has great AC/Spell Proc but no stats, just upgraded my imbued granite spauldors and lost some str/sta (from the Obulus death shroud) but gained 10AC in that slot.

I've heard people say AC is broke on this server and also heard it was recently fixed? What is the real deal on AC, as a gimpy human SK should AC/STA be my main focus?

Pheer
09-29-2014, 02:28 PM
its not *broken* but after a certain point youre just not getting as much benefit from ac as you would be from other stats

if i knew what you were already wearing and how much pp you have to spend i could maybe make some suggestions

kruptcy
09-29-2014, 03:21 PM
its not *broken* but after a certain point youre just not getting as much benefit from ac as you would be from other stats

Do we know what that point is?

Kastro
10-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Make an Ogre SK on Red..

Trade some gear over.. get groups an level up quick an easy...

Why else have snare and Harmtouch?

Tuljin
10-17-2014, 02:28 PM
Humans just have low stats - its just the way it is :/ At least they're better than Erudite :P

Prioritize STA, HP, Resists, AC, and Dex. In the end stats don't really matter all that much and they will never be as high as an Ogre or Troll - its all about your skills at pulling and tanking.