PDA

View Full Version : Question

Sanyon
09-26-2014, 01:53 PM
My Brother and I were both playing this game for the past 3 months or so, and he has decided to give it up. Am I allowed to sign into his account and transfer his stuff to my guy? That shouldnt fall under the "boxing" rule right? As long as i only sign into one account at a time. He played on a totally different isp and i would need to log into his account from my isp a few times to strip his toon. He removed EQ from his machine already or i would of just met up with him and done this... but this is the only option I have.

Thanks

Thana8088
09-26-2014, 01:55 PM
My Brother and I were both playing this game for the past 3 months or so, and he has decided to give it up. Am I allowed to sign into his account and transfer his stuff to my guy? That shouldnt fall under the "boxing" rule right? As long as i only sign into one account at a time. He played on a totally different isp and i would need to log into his account from my isp a few times to strip his toon. He removed EQ from his machine already or i would of just met up with him and done this... but this is the only option I have.

Thanks

As long as you don't try to log in to both accounts at the same time, you should be fine. Look for someone in EC tunnel or somewhere to help you transfer the gear!