PDA

View Full Version : Beheading in Oklahoma?

Peatree
09-26-2014, 01:09 PM
Nice. Hope he was just a psycho vs. religious zealot.

http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/

Discuss.

Zadrian
09-26-2014, 01:20 PM
It will probably be on bestgore tomorrow.

Peatree
09-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Hope not. Now that this type of fanatical practice ( if it is that ) has come into our county I'm curious as to how long it is allowed.

I recall a story not too long ago where some idiot killed his two daughters in the name of "honor". Plus all the issues that cities such as Dearborn MI have to deal with ever since Islam becomes the majority.

Need to have a stop to it sooner than later!

Sidelle
09-26-2014, 02:01 PM
What's the difference.

He's been busy trying to convert coworkers lately...

Orruar
09-26-2014, 02:17 PM

http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/

Discuss.

Is there a difference between a psycho and a religious zealot? Anyone who can believe in Noah's ark, talking snakes, and zombie gods is just a bit crazy, no?

Peatree
09-26-2014, 02:24 PM
What's the difference.

He's been busy trying to convert coworkers lately...

I read that too but didn't want to reference it until it's 100% researched & confirmed.

Know this much, I'm heading to the range again. Better safe than sorry.

Sidelle
09-26-2014, 02:53 PM
There would have been at least two beheaded women if that off-duty reserve deputy didn't have his gun handy. This is why I think more people should carry (legally and responsibly, of course).

And if this isn't a case of domestic terrorism, I don't know what is. Muslim man beheading people ISIS style is no coincidence. Just my opinion.

Misto
09-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Actually, they say she was stabbed to death before she was beheaded.

Fail wannabe.

Tasslehofp99
09-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Scary shit

Tenlaar
09-27-2014, 12:41 PM
Hope not. Now that this type of fanatical practice ( if it is that ) has come into our county I'm curious as to how long it is allowed.

We've been allowing people to cut heads off? WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED OF THIS!?

Sidelle
09-29-2014, 04:35 PM
So.... wouldn't you just love this guy here (http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/09/28/Another-One-Fired-OK-City-Nursing-Home-Employee-Threatened-to-Behead-Co-Worker-Friday) taking care of your grandparent in the nursing home? :eek:

Sidelle
09-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Oh hi there, douchebag. :) How are you? Haven't seen you posting your usual retarded drivel much lately. Did you get a life and finally leave your basement? I've kinda missed you, baby.

georgie
09-30-2014, 01:47 AM
why would you leave your grandparents in a nursing home

Sidelle
09-30-2014, 02:29 AM
I wouldn't. But a hell of a lot of people do it, unfortunately. :( It's a sad thing.

murrpau
09-30-2014, 08:38 AM
Actually, they say she was stabbed to death before she was beheaded.

Fail wannabe.

So he proc'd decapitate on a finishing blow. Not a big deal, just server lag making it look like she was dead first.

Zadrian
09-30-2014, 09:06 AM
In the US, jobs that have anything to do with social work are big pulls for African immigrants. I have no idea why. I do data analysis for an agency that works with the developmentally delayed, and when I was going through my legal training and getting all my required certs, I can say that at least half of my class were people from Africa. (and no I'm not just being a racist douche and saying that just black folks are from Africa. these were, straight up, African africans)