PDA

View Full Version : Trying to reach a Gm

Aventary
09-24-2014, 11:44 AM
I am trying to reach a gm or someone in admin from the game on an issue. I have no idea how to do so, so I am attempting to reach this way since I get no response in game. If a gm could contact me somehow, I would be grateful. I cannot log into game presently so cannot be contacted that way

kaev
09-24-2014, 11:48 AM
try petition forum?

Baler
09-24-2014, 12:13 PM
First you need a goat and a sharp knife. Then align candles in the shape of an upside down star. that should get you started...
or try the boring way and do what kaev suggested.
If they think it's worth their time to look into they'll contact you.

Ele
09-24-2014, 12:15 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Eunomia
09-24-2014, 12:20 PM
First you need a goat and a sharp knife. Then align candles in the shape of an upside down star. that should get you started...
or try the boring way and do what kaev suggested.
If they think it's worth their time to look into they'll contact you.

http://i.imgur.com/zxTsww3.png

Ele
09-24-2014, 12:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pYZHb4Tl.png

Aventary
09-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Thank you for the replies. I did find the correct place to post the thread.
Not really sure about one reply or how to take it, but thank you anyway.

Baler
09-24-2014, 03:11 PM
I was just making a joke on how to summon a gm. Then I +1'd what kaev suggested.
was not an attempt to troll or flame. I'm glad you were successfully able to find what you were looking for.

Aventary
09-25-2014, 04:44 AM
Thank you Baler for the response. I realize it was a joke but because of my condition, was not taking it as one. It was not your fault by any means. Just an old person that sometimes forgets how to enjoy.

Bboboo
09-25-2014, 05:27 AM
http://www.outback.com/images/default-source/large-featured-menu-items/bloomin-onion.png?sfvrsn=3

fastboy21
09-25-2014, 05:56 AM
Thank you for the replies. I did find the correct place to post the thread.
Not really sure about one reply or how to take it, but thank you anyway.

don't take it personally...the community here is...uhm...a little different sometimes.

Baler
09-25-2014, 11:46 AM
@Aventary I deeply apologize. It was totally uncalled for how I responded to your legitimate question. From here on out I will be sure to make correct posts and watch my sense of humor, as posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages.

I hope I have not jaded your view of P99 in anyway and who know maybe someday we can group up and kill some monsters.

Sincerely,
Baler

Rupertox
09-25-2014, 03:51 PM
@Aventary I deeply apologize. It was totally uncalled for how I responded to your legitimate question. From here on out I will be sure to make correct posts and watch my sense of humor, as posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages.

I hope I have not jaded your view of P99 in anyway and who know maybe someday we can group up and kill some monsters.

Sincerely,
Baler

+1

Daldaen
09-25-2014, 04:55 PM
http://www.outback.com/images/default-source/large-featured-menu-items/bloomin-onion.png?sfvrsn=3

I want one of these now...

Indefinite
09-25-2014, 08:14 PM
I want one of these now...

Combine all of the dip ingredients in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.

Slice the onion (see below). Whisk the flour, cayenne, paprika, thyme, oregano, cumin and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a bowl. In a small deep bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and 1 cup water.

Place the onion in a separate bowl, cut-side up, and pour all of the flour mixture on top. Cover the bowl with a plate, then shake back and forth to distribute the flour. Check to make sure the onion is fully coated, especially between the "petals." Lift the onion by the core, turn over and pat off the excess flour; reserve the bowl of flour.

Using a slotted spoon, fully submerge the onion in the egg mixture (spoon on top, if necessary). Remove and let the excess egg drip off, then repeat the flouring process. Refrigerate the onion while you heat the oil.

Heat the oil in a large deep pot over medium-high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 400 degrees. Pat off excess flour from the onion. Using a wire skimmer, carefully lower the onion into the oil, cut-side down. Adjust the heat so the oil temperature stays close to 350 degrees. Fry about 3 minutes, then turn the onion over and cook until golden, about 3 more minutes; drain on paper towels. Season with salt and serve with the dip.

How to Slice a Bloomin' Onion

1. Cut off 1/2 inch from the pointy stem end of the onion, then peel.

2. Place the onion cut-side down. Starting 1/2 inch from the root, make a downward cut all the way through to the board.

3. Repeat to make four evenly spaced cuts around the onion.

4. Continue slicing between each section until you have 16 evenly spaced cuts.

5. Turn the onion over and use your fingers to gently separate the outer pieces.

Aventary
09-26-2014, 05:04 AM
It's all good all. I am quite the jokester at times. But I made a mistake in game and was upset at the time. I did not stop at that time to think before I commented. There is no need for apologies as no one has done anything wrong.
In a month I will be back to continue my way to 60 and perhaps group with some of you colorful individuals.
As long as there are no soft skins that is.

Clark
09-26-2014, 01:07 PM
don't take it personally...the community here is...uhm...a little different sometimes.