PDA

View Full Version : Cant inspect or link items

redwingnut35
09-24-2014, 02:30 AM
Am I missing something here? I cant seem to inspect anything? the only thing that works is the chat link when items are looted, after that right click does nothing, just a blue box with the name. It really makes it hard to see what I have and compare it to items being sold. Items in my bags and items in my inventory are completely un liknkable and cannot be inspected. Any ideas? Or is that just the way it is? :confused:

redwingnut35
09-27-2014, 12:53 AM
Wow really? 77 of you have read this and nobody can even give me any sort of reply? wtf?
I'm not a complete idiot, I played eq to lvl 35 back in the day and it wasn't like this.....i have not installed the lavishsoft wineq2 yet, is that the problem?

OGHoldingsLLC
09-28-2014, 05:11 AM
no it sounds like your ui files are corrrupted. i suggest that you grab a fresh copy of the default UI folder (from a fresh titanium install) and then re-apply the patch for p1999. Hopefully that will resolve your issues.

Jfertal
09-28-2014, 02:15 PM
If you didn't use titanium as your install then thats your problem.

Tankdan
09-28-2014, 03:19 PM
Reboot PC

Had this happen to me twice, a full PC reboot fixed it both times.

redwingnut35
09-29-2014, 02:19 AM
Reboot for sure is not the problem, I have rebooted several times since install. I did use genuine Titanium disks for install, thats not the problem. I just did a complete re-install (fresh to a new folder) extracted the P99Files33 to the new folder, still have the same problem. I am running win7 pro 64bit, 8gb memory, GTX 460 video card, it runs 2 instances of EQ2 just fine so I dont think it's a hardware issue. Thanks for the suggestions, but it's still not working. I can login, zone, play just fine, just cant inspect anything. Any other suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

redwingnut35
09-29-2014, 02:38 AM
OK I got it , I just copied the ui folder from the new install, to the old install folder, that seems to have fixed it, thank you all. :)