PDA

View Full Version : So wait, let me get this straight

KB_Trader
09-18-2014, 04:31 AM
Sektor made this new Samsung character along with a new forum account, pretended to be a new player with a post begging for items, and responded to himself with his Sektor account?

Jesus fucking Christ -- I always knew the guy was creepy as fuck ever since he found out I lived near him and BEGGED for my phone number and to hang out irl, but Christ. Dude is seriously off the fucking charts with creepiness.

mern
09-18-2014, 04:45 AM
I'm sektors dad. Please don't be mean to my son

Agatha
09-18-2014, 04:49 AM
after its all said and done, i still think sektors is a funny guy. and Don't give 2 shits about his RMT.

general all around good guy.

Potus
09-18-2014, 05:02 AM
I am Sektor, too.

KB_Trader
09-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Ned Flanders from The Simpsons was a good guy too, but he was fucking weird and creepy and I would not want to hang out with him ever. I'm also skeptical of him being a "good guy" -- just because he uses smiley faces and kisses ass doesn't mean a fucking thing. He has an agenda and does absolutely anything to get it including shitting on people.

Also we all know you have no problems with RMT, Agatha. You think Nizzar won life because he played EQ 20 hours a day and made enough money to lead some hollow shitty existence where any shred of an ego was derived from a video game.

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 05:26 AM
You think Nizzar won life because he played EQ 20 hours a day and made enough money to lead some hollow shitty existence where any shred of an ego was derived from a video game.

No shit, Agatha called me a retard because i didnt the know the layout of a zone i practically had never played in.

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 05:30 AM
And sektor was calling me pal in private because i called him out on his RMT lottery and then tells me nobody likes me lol

Also fuck RnF with no edit, used to posting and then checking if spelling errors

Farzo
09-18-2014, 05:54 AM
I used to work with a guy who thought he was ballin' because he had a mid-range pay job (75k per year)-- as if it was the biggest achievement in his life.

Found out later he was bullied hard at school and his parents pulled him from the schooling system. Had no friends and barely any communication outside of his family with people. He married the first chick he had sex with, his dick didn't work so he had to loan money for IVF and still walked around like his was the Prince of the World.

He used to suck cock hard at work (buying ice-blocks for the boss, and socks, always agreeing with whatever the boss sad etc.) ; and on trips away would wake up 30-45mins earlier to make the boss breakfast and would knock on his bedroom door to wake up him.

Cunts would walk all over him at work and he would just smile like they were his friends because he was so desperate for friends and would backstab everyone at any chance he got trying to suck up to people.

He eventually become the little bitch of a 23 year old ( he was 37 ) and the guy would threaten not to be his friend if he didn't do things for him ( i.e suck the boss up for him etc for pay rises/easier work ).

He would tell these massive compulsive lies about he used to steal cars, hacked the Pentagon, owned 7 houses, and be connected to criminal organizations to name a few. But the moment you stepped up to the guy he would drop nuts and run and dob you in to boss for something to try and get you sacked.

Was amazing to see how fucked up people can be tbh.

---

In short that guy reminds me of Sektorz, he thinks he's ballin' coz he sucks up to Lite etc, has a wife? and works in his uncles business ( this correct? ) as a dental assistant probably earning a family rate of pay which is above the regular pay for his position with no threat of been fired.

He's probably so disliked at his work place for been the creepy default family member who throws his "family connections" around trying to impress people.

I can imagine in game he's constantly talking shit about his guildies trying to mucho up to the loot line quicker and pesters the fuck out of lite/casey for rmted loot which they put up with due to been a "clean get out" line of rmt.

But anyhow that's my personal assumption on the guy.

tl:dr Def creepy as fuck with those pics he put up his niece or something?

Drakaris
09-18-2014, 06:10 AM
I used to work with a guy who thought he was ballin' because he had a mid-range pay job (75k per year)-- as if it was the biggest achievement in his life.

Found out later he was bullied hard at school and his parents pulled him from the schooling system. Had no friends and barely any communication outside of his family with people. He married the first chick he had sex with, his dick didn't work so he had to loan money for IVF and still walked around like his was the Prince of the World.

He used to suck cock hard at work (buying ice-blocks for the boss, and socks, always agreeing with whatever the boss sad etc.) ; and on trips away would wake up 30-45mins earlier to make the boss breakfast and would knock on his bedroom door to wake up him.

Cunts would walk all over him at work and he would just smile like they were his friends because he was so desperate for friends and would backstab everyone at any chance he got trying to suck up to people.

He eventually become the little bitch of a 23 year old ( he was 37 ) and the guy would threaten not to be his friend if he didn't do things for him ( i.e suck the boss up for him etc for pay rises/easier work ).

He would tell these massive compulsive lies about he used to steal cars, hacked the Pentagon, owned 7 houses, and be connected to criminal organizations to name a few. But the moment you stepped up to the guy he would drop nuts and run and dob you in to boss for something to try and get you sacked.

---

In short that guy reminds me of Sektorz, he thinks he's ballin' coz he sucks up to Lite etc, has a wife? and works in his uncles business ( this correct? ) as a dental assistant probably earning a family rate of pay which is above the regular pay for his position with no threat of been fired.

He's probably so disliked at his work place for been the creepy default family member who throws his "family connections" around trying to impress people.

I can imagine in game he's constantly talking shit about his guildies trying to mucho up to the loot line quicker and pesters the fuck out of lite/casey for rmted loot which they put up with due to been a "clean get out" line of rmt.

A+ for your research and backstory.

Would not be pals with someone like Sektors. Been there, got used and got lied about.

Tassador
09-18-2014, 07:01 AM
You guys act like 16 year old woman I swear. Who is reading all that fatso and op really need to look in the mirror and reach out for counciling. It's ok to be gay but these guys are faggots....

Smedy
09-18-2014, 07:14 AM
dat wedding tho

Eslade
09-18-2014, 07:30 AM
Holy tldr batman.

LulzSect
09-18-2014, 07:50 AM
Sum1 mad

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 08:08 AM
Sektor made this new Samsung character along with a new forum account, pretended to be a new player with a post begging for items, and responded to himself with his Sektor account?

Jesus fucking Christ -- I always knew the guy was creepy as fuck ever since he found out I lived near him and BEGGED for my phone number and to hang out irl, but Christ. Dude is seriously off the fucking charts with creepiness.

When you get Ecoli, Farzo, and Drakaris agreeing with ya. It's probably time to Stop FQing.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 08:18 AM
When you get Ecoli, Farzo, and Drakaris agreeing with ya. It's probably time to Stop FQing.

so you dont think he's a creepy creep?

yo need to check yourself before yo wreck yourself.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 08:22 AM
If he did it in real life, yes he would be creepy. If you act like 2 different people on an elf sim forum for the lulz? Nope, not creepy and actually pretty funny. A lot of people were in on the joke and sorry you got left out?

Make better use of your time and look for more quotes by me for your sig.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Make better use of your time and look for more quotes by me for your sig.

Lol stop acting like you're factor in anything - go make imaginary millions for your boss.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 08:29 AM
The fact that you're bothered by everything I just wrote says a lot about you. Seek help buddy, before it's too late.

And I have in my profile that I'm a non factor, so that's nothing new.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 08:34 AM
#xanax4life

Gaffin 7.0
09-18-2014, 08:37 AM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142124/3898460-8864152835-

Dacuk
09-18-2014, 08:45 AM

lol i was thinking the exact same thing.

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 08:47 AM
I would have to say U drak and Ecoli creep me out more. You should do yourself a favor and take a few days off. U seem to be hitting critical immersion levels.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 08:49 AM
I would have to say U drak and Ecoli creep me out more. You should do yourself a favor and take a few days off. U seem to be hitting critical immersion levels.

haha I think your just upset because of my America comments.

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 08:54 AM
nah, I remember seeing a 10 paragraph tldr recently though if you take that much time to post on this board seek halp.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 08:59 AM
def the America comments coz I have only ever posted messages longer then a few paragraphs a few times.

I know how salty you Americans get esp. about the fact your minimum wage is 7.25 lol

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 09:07 AM

---

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5018164224/h169BD396/

Farzo
09-18-2014, 09:14 AM
Lol, that bothers you I took 5 mins of my time to write that?

or more that it's about your pal? and conditionally true?

Eslade
09-18-2014, 09:17 AM
def the America comments coz I have only ever posted messages longer then a few paragraphs a few times.

I know how salty you Americans get esp. about the fact your minimum wage is 7.25 lol

That's federal. States, counties and cities can add to that. Keep trying though.
http://gamerindebt.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Gollum-Nobody-Likes-You-Gif1.gif

Farzo
09-18-2014, 09:21 AM
That's federal. States, counties and cities can add to that. Keep trying though.
http://gamerindebt.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Gollum-Nobody-Likes-You-Gif1.gif

Half my family lives in the USA ;)
believe me I know about your guys low incomes.
Like I said it's what makes American's salty real quick.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Explains why you think winning million dollar contacts impossible. Tell your family to l2college in anything other than liberal arts.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 09:25 AM
G'Night Esclade I am off to bed.

You pop that xanax before work and come tell us about the millions you made your boss later on, k?

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 09:28 AM
G'Night Esclade I am off to bed.

You pop that xanax before work and come tell us about the millions you made your boss later on, k?

pity reply

Farzo
09-18-2014, 09:33 AM
In short my young friend, I am a contract worker doing Hydraulics (think swimming pool plant rooms, water parks, fountain features - while I am in finishing my 2nd year of Civil Engineering ) and earn 2500-3000 per week doing as such....and if a company was winning "million" dollar contracts off the bat and it was all so simple and easy they would be broke. The resources required to manage contracts at the rate you claim to be "winning them" would destory a large company.

....and a small company wouldn't handle as many.

All the "sub-contractors" that deal with contracting and the hiring of contractors/sole traders are so friggen stressed out due to the legal side/management side that they definitely don't have time to log in and ForumQuest like you do 20/7.

So simply put:

You're a liar and someone would have to be dumb as shit to believe you.

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Thought u were off to bed? Too Rustled to sleep?

Eslade
09-18-2014, 09:41 AM
In short my young friend, I am a contract worker doing Hydraulics (think swimming pool plant rooms, water parks, fountain features - while I am in finishing my 2nd year of Civil Engineering ) and earn 2500-3000 per week doing as such....and if a company was winning "million" dollar contracts off the bat and it was all so simple and easy they would be broke. The resources required to manage contracts at the rate you claim to be "winning them" would destory a large company.

....and a small company wouldn't handle as many.

All the "sub-contractors" that deal with contracting and the hiring of contractors/sole traders are so friggen stressed out due to the legal side/management side that they definitely don't have time to log in and ForumQuest like you do 20/7.

So simply put:

You're a liar and someone would have to be dumb as shit to believe you.

My company does structural and ornamental steel and iron work for large buildings in a major metropolitan area. Why would I have to deal with the legal stuff? That's not my job. I look over submitted plans. Mark what we'll do, give an estimated price, draw the CAD shop work up and sometimes I'll visit sites for measurements and rfis. The only thing I have to look at in the contracts is if their paying us what they're supposed to and that they didn't add anything. My job is a little bigger than yours. But cool story about the hydraulics. Keep trying to make yourself feel beret though.

runlvlzero
09-18-2014, 09:43 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Farzo
09-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Ever wondered why large companies cap their minimal project sizes ;).

I.e in Australia a company like Hutchinson which is one of the biggest construction companies in Australia won't be seen doing small 1-2 million dollar projects due to the cost vrs effectiveness at the expensive of winning larger contracts.

In addition to the tendering stages/council stages etc etc that tske months before contracts are signed.

So "making millions on the fly" on development in small mini contracts is a pipe dream brother.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 09:46 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree. My job is boring and I have time to forumquest. Sometimes I even play eq.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 09:46 AM
My company does structural and ornamental steel and iron work for large buildings in a major metropolitan area. Why would I have to deal with the legal stuff? That's not my job. I look over submitted plans. Mark what we'll do, give an estimated price, draw the CAD shop work up and sometimes I'll visit sites for measurements and rfis. The only thing I have to look at in the contracts is if their paying us what they're supposed to and that they didn't add anything. My job is a little bigger than yours. But cool story about the hydraulics. Keep trying to make yourself feel beret though.

Hahaha so you're an estimator? Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Good one that makes sense now boy you are the bitch to contractors....

Eslade
09-18-2014, 09:49 AM
Hahaha so you're an estimator? Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Good one that makes sense now boy you are the bitch to contractors....

Nope, I'm not an estimator... Weren't you going to bed? Got a big day ahead of you installing them hydraulics. The rustle is so so good.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 09:49 AM
Don't forget to add a little on top when you submit your estimate... don't go to high but....and don't forget to count it ip properly don't....and dont forget to make time it right
... want to lose money when your boss sumbits his tender and wins the contract ;)

An estimator....haha made my day.

g'night man

Drakaris
09-18-2014, 09:55 AM

Yes because a married guy with a kid that works for a living, plays elf sim and forum quest on the side is weirder than some dweeb who's about to get married, yet spends $1000s on elf sim and asks a bunch of people on the internet for gifts like he has no friends irl to participate in a kitchen tea party?

No comment.

Get the fuck out pikrib, you non-factor.

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 09:56 AM
Player: Bigkb

Name Rank Class Kills Deaths Ratio Streak Points Guild
Bigkb 2136 0 57 0.02 0 0.23

Not_Kazowi
09-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Back on topic. Sektors is def a weirdo. He acts all buddy buddy in tells then comes to forums and acts like an asshole.

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 10:02 AM
sektors calls me with facetime on skype almost every other day

and just giggles while driving

Drakaris
09-18-2014, 10:02 AM
Back on topic. Sektors is def a weirdo. He acts all buddy buddy in tells then comes to forums and acts like an asshole.

I think I'm the only player to have helped him out of good will rather than rmt and he stabs me in the back and says bullshit about me. Guy has earned shitlist status in my eyes.

harnold
09-18-2014, 10:04 AM
Half my family lives in the USA ;)
believe me I know about your guys low incomes.
Like I said it's what makes American's salty real quick.

lol just had to chime in here about how stupid farzo is making himself out to be here

your right, everyone in america is poor and therefore we are bitter...lol

oh nevermind, its half your family who is poor, not ours, maybe thats why your so bitter (and stupid)

Eslade
09-18-2014, 10:04 AM
Sektor is good people, but the guy does have flaws. Don't give him stuff and expect anything back is one.

mtb tripper
09-18-2014, 10:07 AM
Pikrib undefeated in forumquest

Genedin
09-18-2014, 10:08 AM
My favorite part is Drakar calling Pikrib a non-factor. Probably will win post of the day imo

Doors
09-18-2014, 10:08 AM
I don't mind sektors hes a decent guy. People take eq way too seriously.

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Yes because a married guy with a kid that works for a living, plays elf sim and forum quest on the side is weirder than some dweeb who's about to get married, yet spends $1000s on elf sim and asks a bunch of people on the internet for gifts like he has no friends irl to participate in a kitchen tea party?

No comment.

Get the fuck out pikrib, you non-factor.

Hrm I think Sektor has been making money from elf sim lately, not spending it. I never said I was a "factor". I'm guessing Beastagor has bent you over so many times your brain is starting to be filled with spooge.

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 10:10 AM
yikes pikrib throwing sektors under the bus while argueing with someone on the internet

Agatha
09-18-2014, 10:11 AM
I don't mind sektors hes a decent guy. People take eq way too seriously.

pretty much this, if you play EQ on this server with me, you're ok in my book.

Genedin
09-18-2014, 10:13 AM
This is the most depraved gaming community on the internet as far as I'm concerned. And I have injected myself into it and become part of the toxic sludge that is R99. What does this mean. Sometimes my wife wakes me up at night and tells me I was tossing and turning and whispering "no Nizzar nooo" in my sleep.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 10:16 AM
This is the most depraved gaming community on the internet as far as I'm concerned. And I have injected myself into it and become part of the toxic sludge that is R99. What does this mean. Sometimes my wife wakes me up at night and tells me I was tossing and turning and whispering "no Nizzar nooo" in my sleep.

You have that dream too?
(can never outrun the wheelchair.)

Agatha
09-18-2014, 10:17 AM
Sometimes my wife wakes me up at night and tells me I was tossing and turning and whispering "no Nizzar nooo" in my sleep.

Nizzar was actually pretty nice guy if you got to know him.

Anyone who would refuse a computer in exchange for some elf swords is a retard and I would refuse to talk play with anyone who would have turned that down. lol.

If someone can make money off doing something they enjoy, good for them. But he got caught so thats that, But lets not pretend like we actually care about him RMTing.

What everyone cared about is that he was doing a successful job at cockblocking the rest of the server for 2 years from getting any decent pixels.

In the end, it's always about the pixels.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 10:21 AM

Anyone who would refuse a computer in exchange for some elf swords is a retard and I would refuse to talk play with anyone who would have turned that down. lol.

If someone can make money off doing something they enjoy, good for them. But he got caught so thats that, But lets not pretend like we actually care about him RMTing.

What everyone cared about is that he was doing a successful job at cockblocking the rest of the server for 2 years from getting any decent pixels.

In the end, it's always about the pixels.

Honestly, I don't like the rmt. If enough goes on Sony will come down on this place hard. If Sektor is caught doing it again then f him. The pixel blocking was a side effect of causing an artificial demand for said pixels.

All in the past tho. Let's move on.

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 10:27 AM

I feel the same way. I used to be a normal human. Now I spend an hour a day talking shit to people on a forum for elf quest. I can't help it this shit makes me laugh so much.
Retti's your work yesterday was a fucking masterpiece, and i'm not throwing Sektor under the bus. Everyone can see how much people bought him for his wedding.

HippoNipple
09-18-2014, 10:29 AM
Honestly, I don't like the rmt. If enough goes on Sony will come down on this place hard. If Sektor is caught doing it again then f him. The pixel blocking was a side effect of causing an artificial demand for said pixels.

I'm sure Sony has their best men working around the clock building a case to shut down a 150 population emulator server.

Genedin
09-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Agatha I actually agree with you bud.

I don't give 2 shits about RMT. What I cared about was the fact that in order to RMT, or just to maintain control of his "kingdom" the guy wouldn't let anyone else enjoy an emulated server of a game that's over 10 years old.

I came to play for nostalgia and experience content I could not back in classic cause I was a kid and not good at EQ...and my only option to do this 14 years later was to join Nizzar's guild which I didn't want to do.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm sure Sony has their best men working around the clock building a case to shut down a 150 population emulator server.

Nope, but they'll go after blue also if they think it's digging into their profit margins. Maybe even the whole eqemu project. They don't even necessarily need a solid case. All they have to do is create a long enough legal battle to drain the right people of money in order to make it not worth the effort. I've seen it Happen to emu servers of other games.

Grimjaw
09-18-2014, 10:41 AM
who gives a shit about minimum wage? I made minimum wage at my first job, one summer, when I was 14

KB_Trader
09-18-2014, 10:49 AM
jfc I posted this at like 3 am and it got to page 7 between then and now. Ya'll need to step away.

Sektor has been around a lot longer than red 99 -- he's from TZT where he was known as the guy who fucked his blood related cousin. I didn't even meet him on here, I met him on TZT. That is when he found out I lived near him and begged for my phone number and to hang out irl knowing basically nothing about me. The guy is a fucking weirdo. When I saw that he was talking to himself on two separate account on a forum for an emulated version of a 15 year old game it just confirmed my suspicions.

Also Mac, gj posting my naked farm bots k/d that I routinely AFK'd on for hours at a time. Did I push your shit in on vz/tz and now you're grasping for some semblance of retribution? :(

Eslade
09-18-2014, 10:53 AM
jfc I posted this at like 3 am and it got to page 7 between then and now. Ya'll need to step away.

Sektor has been around a lot longer than red 99 -- he's from TZT where he was known as the guy who fucked his blood related cousin. I didn't even meet him on here, I met him on TZT. That is when he found out I lived near him and begged for my phone number and to hang out irl knowing basically nothing about me. The guy is a fucking weirdo. When I saw that he was talking to himself on two separate account on a forum for an emulated version of a 15 year old game it just confirmed my suspicions.

Also Mac, gj posting my naked farm bots k/d that I routinely AFK'd on for hours at a time. Did I push your shit in on vz/tz and now you're grasping for some semblance of retribution? :(

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2011/5/19/11/anigif_old-school-haters-gonna-hate-4557-1305817636-49_preview.gif

Agatha
09-18-2014, 10:57 AM
op pretending to be mad that people are posting in his thread while pointing out people are posting in his thread.

KB_Trader
09-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Why would I be mad that people are posting in my thread? The fact that it garnered 7 pages between like 4 am and 10 am was kind of surprising, but that hardly constitutes anger.

Plz stick to completely fabricating bullshit in TS. LOL GUYS I TOOK 100 MGS OF MORPHINE I'M SO FUCKED UP LOL.

Swyft
09-18-2014, 11:33 AM

Finally something I agree with you on. RMT violates the Copyright agreements and directly threatens the box, anyone who doesn't care about RMT really doesn't care about this box at all.

Thinking Sony won't go after EMU's just to make a point is sheer idiocy, they have entire legal teams on yearly retainer, whether they sue 5 people or 500 a year it costs them no more or no less. They don't could blow alil hard in p99's direction and shut it down.

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 11:51 AM

Nizzar is an asshole. Gets off on screaming at people because his life sucks or whatever. He did more things for people out of the loot council loop than anything that went on during my time in Azrael but my guess is that this was all meta stuff for his guild to stay on top.

I dont mind sektor as hes pretty mellow and its a rare thing with the nerd ragers here but hes two-faced and self-serving.

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 11:57 AM
I would call Nizzar out when what he said was dumb (like calling people retards for something he forgot to specify) but in french not to disrupt raids too much by having him blow up, after a while he blew up anyway, shit was lulzy. Napoleon complex for sure.

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Thing is, Lite is too focused on himself to even see the big picture like Nizzar did so he was leagues behind Nizzar in terms of guild leadership. I thought Lite was more relaxed than Nizzar in general but globally more annoying because he sucks at leading and you have to double face palm again and again at unilateral decisions he would take.

Sektor
09-18-2014, 12:06 PM
lol bigkb is an idiot every Azrael member knew I was Samsung since he was level 2. It was pretty funny pretending like Samsung was Slathar tho.

Edase when did I ever steal anything ever in my life? I mean besides Pitborn accusing me of all sorts of things I'm lost.

Also tldr farzo/drakar

Eslade
09-18-2014, 12:15 PM
lol bigkb is an idiot every Azrael member knew I was Samsung since he was level 2. It was pretty funny pretending like Samsung was Slathar tho.

Edase when did I ever steal anything ever in my life? I mean besides Pitborn accusing me of all sorts of things I'm lost.

Also tldr farzo/drakar

Never stole anything from me. See PM.

Sapphiay
09-18-2014, 12:46 PM
I have no problems with RMT from morale side. It causes problems with the serverlicense and with this is a danger to the gamelicense and because of this it is bad to other people playing here.
I have big problems with denunciate people without need and post rl pictures of rl names and voices from ts to damage them.
Sektor is like a cute guy but this behavior is inacceptable. It's a problem of GM's here at all to support this though.
That is the reason no one at all here found something strange with denunciation and betraying people he had a deal with.
I guess you all hang out with mobile to make fotos of your neighbour driving to fast and send them to the police? I would always talk to the guy who causes problems first and say i would send them if he does't stop what he is doing.

Sapphiay
09-18-2014, 12:47 PM
Sorry for bad english. I learned english in old EQ :) in a french guild.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 12:50 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/bert/what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg

Sapphiay
09-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the intelligent answer. Its always a pleasure.

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 12:54 PM
OP just some junkie who makes posts about him coming back to box after quitting 2 weeks in every couple of months

also begs for twink and pl

also bad at game judging by 0-60 record

Sektor
09-18-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm hot 60 year old women dig me

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 01:04 PM
I have no problems with RMT from morale side.

Its because you dont understand the problem

So people puttin hours to help the guild were getting class gear bagged in guild bank instead of them using that gear, so that Nizzar could sell that gear for real money.

Does that help

Eslade
09-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Basically the equivalent of Chinese food farmers that don't get paid.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Lol gold

Kergan
09-18-2014, 01:21 PM
I only like 3 people who have posted in this thread the rest of you are faggots.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 01:32 PM
I only like 3 people who have posted in this thread the rest of you are faggots.

I like you too Kergan but it's not nice to call everyone else faggots.

HippoNipple
09-18-2014, 01:49 PM
the rest of you are faggots.

That's harsh man.

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

Kergan
09-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Maybe you 2 are both on the like list nameen?

KB_Trader
09-18-2014, 04:22 PM
OP just some junkie who makes posts about him coming back to box after quitting 2 weeks in every couple of months

also begs for twink and pl

also bad at game judging by 0-60 record

Confirmed turbonerd whose shit I pushed in on vz/tz

freez
09-18-2014, 04:29 PM
lol turbonerd

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 04:29 PM
mad and 0-60 enchanter 6-6 war

rank 2000 on 100 person server

ouch

KB_Trader
09-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Just fount who mac is in game -- endless giggles were had.

KB_Trader
09-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Of all the creepy shit he has done, including fucking his cousin, you focus on the fact that he's a dental assistant?

Barladore
09-18-2014, 05:50 PM
Big ol KB cool guy in my books

LulzSect
09-18-2014, 06:08 PM
TBF Big Roseanne did give me a Large Bronze BP back in the day

Something'Witty
09-18-2014, 07:16 PM

So you're saying he is good at FQ

Sektor
09-18-2014, 07:56 PM
big KB thanks for this topic the forums were getting boring.

Also tzt has given you brain rot

LostCause
09-18-2014, 09:49 PM

KB_Trader
09-18-2014, 11:55 PM
TBF Big Roseanne did give me a Large Bronze BP back in the day

Man I KNEW I knew you from somewhere, but couldn't remember what it was. Sup dude, glad to see you're still around.

big KB thanks for this topic the forums were getting boring.

Also tzt has given you brain rot

Yes, me noticing what a colossal weirdo you are is indicative of "brain rot." Furthermore, if I am suffering from such a malady, what does it say about you that you literally begged me for my phone number and to hang out with you irl?

Btw I really don't have a problem with you on a personal level, but I just couldn't help myself after seeing that thread. Even if it was some (extremely dumb) inside joke, the fact that you actually spent the time registering new accounts and logging out of one and into another is just... sad. Thank god you're marrying some fat chick so you can stop being such a desperate and lonely weirdo.

Farzo
09-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Thank god you're marrying some fat chick so you can stop being such a desperate and lonely weirdo.

LOL

/thread

p.s anything good in the 5 pages I skipped?

Sektor
09-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Man I KNEW I knew you from somewhere, but couldn't remember what it was. Sup dude, glad to see you're still around.

Yes, me noticing what a colossal weirdo you are is indicative of "brain rot." Furthermore, if I am suffering from such a malady, what does it say about you that you literally begged me for my phone number and to hang out with you irl?

Btw I really don't have a problem with you on a personal level, but I just couldn't help myself after seeing that thread. Even if it was some (extremely dumb) inside joke, the fact that you actually spent the time registering new accounts and logging out of one and into another is just... sad. Thank god you're marrying some fat chick so you can stop being such a desperate and lonely weirdo.

I never thought I could rustle someones jimmies by not being online.

Troll Status: ACTIVATED

Doors
09-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Need dat stream status

Sektor
09-19-2014, 09:51 AM
Need dat stream status

aww yiss

Not_Kazowi
09-19-2014, 10:10 AM

Pretty sure you just got called out homie, not sure how that makes you a troll

Mac Drettj
09-19-2014, 10:11 AM
u got called out on the net homie

hope that really affects your mental state and you dwell on it

no chewie dont
09-19-2014, 10:22 AM
ban evasion imo

Rhuobhe
09-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Sektors I will be your pal if you can hook it up with some major cleric gear that you can easily afford. I will give you an authentic friend experience.

Rhuobhe
09-19-2014, 11:12 AM
You could even text me

KB_Trader
09-19-2014, 11:53 AM

Yeah bro you sure showed me by begging to be friends with me, getting flat out rejected, and then running to the internet and tossing around message board specific buzz words would "rustle" and "jimmies."

Enjoy your fat chick. At least this one isn't your cousin (I hope).

Nirgon
09-19-2014, 01:02 PM
KB take it ease pal

KB_Trader
09-19-2014, 01:41 PM
TAKE HER EZ AND IF SHE'S EZ TAKE HER TO MY PLACE. LOL GET IT? CUZ I LIKE SLUTS CUZ THEY ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TARGETS FOR MY PENIS? LOLOLOL

Sektor
09-19-2014, 02:31 PM
big KB just started back up and hes already about to have a meltdown.

Calling my fiance fat doesn't bother me beings I prefer big women over small women. I love me a fat women DAT meat.

p.s. I gotta post my bigkb kill shot coming back to EQ after quitting for ten years, this guy would of thrived with Nizzarr.

Not_Kazowi
09-19-2014, 02:38 PM
Big kb pretty cool dude. Glad me and him are pals