PDA

View Full Version : Forum quest has been bad lately so.... Rumor on the street, sektor...

Smedy
09-17-2014, 06:24 AM
Rumor on the hard streets of freeport talk of recent happenings in VP where sektors newly adopted cleric was blessed wth a blue shiny robe woven in the finest of cloths, well this isn't a rumor it's a fact. The rumor is how did Sektor manage to attain such a robe, was there RMT involved, perhaps a succulent chinese meal or a set of wedding forks? What was used to persuade el presidente?

Sapphiay
09-17-2014, 06:51 AM
There is an easy answer: Sektor had earned this for his hard work as flagship for EQ Project 1999/ Red Server. His positive attitude is a pleasure for GM here who will meet him soon in a RL- Meeting with party.
El presidente or shall i say THE BOSS values his best player and friend. All other arguments are jealous gossip.

Sektor
09-17-2014, 07:29 AM
Rumor on the hard streets of freeport talk of recent happenings in VP where sektors newly adopted cleric was blessed wth a blue shiny robe woven in the finest of cloths, well this isn't a rumor it's a fact. The rumor is how did Sektor manage to attain such a robe, was there RMT involved, perhaps a succulent chinese meal or a set of wedding forks? What was used to persuade el presidente?

Everytime I win loot these rumors will come out, lol. This was my first item I've ever won over anybody and about 7 robes dropped already. Azrael's loot system is pretty fair, let them haters hate while i sport my new Robe. =)

Stalos_
09-17-2014, 07:31 AM
I'm so happy for sektors. The guy is an asset. Yet he gets heat from all sides of the server. Will be voting him for next crown of rile.

Tassador
09-17-2014, 07:41 AM
Just what we need more pixel threads fuck you all!!!

Farzo
09-17-2014, 07:42 AM
Coulda been you Smed's.

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Probably RMT but who gives a fuck. Pvp robe on a server with 0 pvp

Pikrib
09-17-2014, 09:30 AM
We need some more big pvp battles. FQ so much better after a big battle.

But yeah 50 pp says Sektor gets one of the next 5 crowns to drop for Azrael.

Doors
09-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Who the fuck else is going to get a crown, Azrael has 20 people and they've been raiding VP for 8 months.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Rumor has it Smedy is a huge brown noser

Eslade
09-17-2014, 10:26 AM

Rumor has it that archeage sucks and you'll be back to not buffing people with your shaman in a week.

Andis
09-17-2014, 10:30 AM
lol smedy on that rumor quest?

naw I was there, of the few who asked about it, almost all of them had crown of riles already.

only logical move was for sektors clr

those robes will be rotting I would say within a month

pras the cleansed red
pras azrael
pras YT
pras pvp

georgie
09-17-2014, 10:44 AM
alts getting loot confirmed

georgie
09-17-2014, 10:44 AM
alts in az confirmed

Mac Drettj
09-17-2014, 10:45 AM
wtb robe

heartbrand
09-17-2014, 10:46 AM
lol smedy on that rumor quest?

naw I was there, of the few who asked about it, almost all of them had crown of riles already.

only logical move was for sektors clr

those robes will be rotting I would say within a month

pras the cleansed red
pras azrael
pras YT
pras pvp

by cleansed red you mean the exact same server of people killing all the raid content then logging off for the week? what mass pvp are you pras'ing exactly?

Andis
09-17-2014, 11:06 AM
by cleansed red you mean the exact same server of people killing all the raid content then logging off for the week? what mass pvp are you pras'ing exactly?

hm lets see, if you weren't retarded...you could check the leaderboard

and wow, just last night multiple holo deaths

pvp is goog

try again HB, you fail yet again

Drakaris
09-17-2014, 11:14 AM

All those pixels and your flagship pvpers still fucking run from me 1 v 1.

Of course sektors rmted, look at his track record and look at all the other eternal light members stranded as warm bodies on cryo-stasis. They didn't get the red carpet treatment like sektors.

Smedy if you cared about server integrity you would pull your support from lite's rmt flagshit called azrael and place it elsewhere.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Rumor has it that archeage sucks and you'll be back to not buffing people with your shaman in a week.

Yeah im stuck with a bunch of normals on voice who dont put the word faggot and ****** in between every 6 other word, its torture

Eslade
09-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Wnhiy dgo ign beertwfeaegn wghoetn you can do inside? If your game is so good why go you keep coming back here?

lite
09-17-2014, 11:55 AM
http://rs1img.memecdn.com/The-suspense_o_127217.gif

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 12:11 PM
hm lets see, if you weren't retarded...you could check the leaderboard

and wow, just last night multiple holo deaths

pvp is goog

try again HB, you fail yet again

At this point I'm 100% sure you're autistic or retarded.

Instagib
09-17-2014, 12:17 PM
I heard it was for Wal Mart gift cards so Lite could buy some groceries and clothes

Andis
09-17-2014, 12:21 PM
At this point I'm 100% sure you're autistic or retarded.

At this point I'm 100% sure it's safe to say that you just don't care.

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 12:23 PM
At this point I'm 100% sure it's safe to say that you just don't care.

Yes you're right, I'm not in the largest bluest guild farming uncontested dragons for an item with +20 extra health.

So called "premier pvp guild"

Stalos_
09-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Yes you're right, I'm not in the largest bluest guild farming uncontested dragons for an item with +20 extra health.

So called "premier pvp guild"

?

how quickly they forget.

yevea
09-17-2014, 12:37 PM
every SLAMDUNKATRON member is at least 2 different azreal member's alt

we just wanted to reroll and rp with banded and bronze armor for the 1-60 grind

Gaffin 7.0
09-17-2014, 12:43 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/102mbs3.gif

Mac Drettj
09-17-2014, 12:44 PM
who is stalos?

seen him twice maybe, both times auto following with selos

Andis
09-17-2014, 12:44 PM
?

how quickly they forget.

lawl

Stalos_
09-17-2014, 12:59 PM
who is stalos?

seen him twice maybe, both times auto following with selos

2 years on zee box. Just not as loud as most you gentlemen.

Smedy
09-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Smedy if you cared about server integrity you would pull your support from lite's rmt flagshit called azrael and place it elsewhere.

just like you cared about box when you came here and joined the strongest guild and started nutswinging on the boards heh

you fags didn't even pull your nizzar support AFTER he came out and was busted for RMT, you let him lead you fags once again and ur coming at saint smedy jesus of box? negro please

i will logon and collect free pixels soon enough, integrity of box has been restored

heartbrand
09-17-2014, 01:30 PM
man im fucking raging so hard knowing this guy might get some pixels FUCK

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 01:30 PM
This server and community is boring

Andis
09-17-2014, 01:33 PM
integrity of box restored indeed

preach it smedy jesus

Sektor
09-17-2014, 01:45 PM
This server and community is boring

you're boring and bitter

Andis
09-17-2014, 01:47 PM
you're boring and bitter

pretty much this

just so the rumors get put to rest

the story of rexx and his russian mail-order bride are confirmed true

inside sources are great

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 01:53 PM
pretty much this

just so the rumors get put to rest

the story of rexx and his russian mail-order bride are confirmed true

inside sources are great

Am I supposed to be upset that you know I'm married to a beautiful girl of Russian decent?

I mean can you explain what's supposed to be offensive here? You're only proving my autistic retarded comment

Sektor
09-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Am I supposed to be upset that you know I'm married to a beautiful girl of Russian decent?

I mean can you explain what's supposed to be offensive here? You're only proving my autistic retarded comment

Every time you post I literally yawn.

Genedin
09-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Not a personal attack here. But you always say "Russian Descent.

She is either from Russia, which makes her a Russian. Or she has ancestors from Russia and was born and raised elsewhere, which makes her of Russian descent.

My wife's family was born and lived in Mexico, but she was born and raised in the states. So she is American, of Mexican descent. Her parents however were Mexican.

Not that I care one way or another about your RL but this is bugging me.

Kergan
09-17-2014, 02:06 PM
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Andis has severe mental disabilities. He is like a combination of Milton Waddams and Smeagal when he types.

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Not a personal attack here. But you always say "Russian Descent.

She is either from Russia, which makes her a Russian. Or she has ancestors from Russia and was born and raised elsewhere, which makes her of Russian descent.

My wife's family was born and lived in Mexico, but she was born and raised in the states. So she is American, of Mexican descent. Her parents however were Mexican.

Not that I care one way or another about your RL but this is bugging me.

Descent - the origin or background of a person in terms of family or nationality.

So yes she's of Russian descent. I chuckle because you nerds cling to the Russian bride notion, and let's be honest you do care because you've slenderized me a few times in the sense that she isn't real or I made her up etc.

Next

Kergan
09-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Rex, pal, you talk a lot about your wife for someone who doesn't like people talking about his r/l. Best way to make it go away is ignore it, all you do is give them a reason to keep prodding you about it.

Genedin
09-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Fact: I don't care about the real life of anyone in this game.

Fact: I don't care about anything done or said on these forums.

Fact: I will troll people on things that are sensitive to them for entertainment....which is the only reason I make an post on these forums...for entertainment

Fact: You are a very sensitive man.

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Rex, pal, you talk a lot about your wife for someone who doesn't like people talking about his r/l. Best way to make it go away is ignore it, all you do is give them a reason to keep prodding you about it.

Not trying to make it go away. I have no problem defending and proving people to be imbeciles. I don't like when friends in game turn rabid on forums, but a couple bros and me were already men about it in PMs.

Thanks for the concern though.

P.S. I don't hardly play so I don't care about my "elf rep" amongst psychopaths

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 02:20 PM
I don't care about my "elf rep" amongst psychopaths

Truer words were never spoken

Andis
09-17-2014, 02:24 PM
The fact that she is Russian does not matter.

The fact that she is a mail-order bride, matters.

rofl

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Toxic aspects of community in a nutshell

http://bitovi.com/images/zombie-apocolypse/zombies.png

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Fact: I don't care about the real life of anyone in this game.

Fact: I don't care about anything done or said on these forums.

Fact: I will troll people on things that are sensitive to them for entertainment....which is the only reason I make an post on these forums...for entertainment

Fact: You are a very sensitive man.

So let me get this straight. You come here to troll peoples RL for entertainment value? So basically you are admitting to obtain enjoyment from extremely toxic behavior? Cool story

Defending my own wife and myself from nerds that have taken time to investigate my RL makes me a sensitive man?

If that’s so then I definitely do not want to be numb.

Fact: I have never gone out of my way to talk about or even think about someone else’s RL until they brought mine up as slander first.

Fact: I have never written anything about you or your RL but you have taken the time to write at least a few posts about my wife.

Think about it dude.

The fact that she is Russian does not matter.

The fact that she is a mail-order bride, matters.

rofl

What else have you assumed about my life? You must think about me a lot.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 02:28 PM
Huh... nuthugger huh... faggot ahuehuuuuu... brains... BRAINS

Andis
09-17-2014, 02:30 PM
What else have you assumed about my life? You must think about me a lot.

nah actually, it came up in ts, and the hidden source confirmed mail-order bride status

major lawls had

heartbrand
09-17-2014, 02:31 PM
I have a hidden source known as a photograph that confirms you're bald

Mac Drettj
09-17-2014, 02:33 PM
and have downs

Andis
09-17-2014, 02:38 PM
I have a hidden source known as a photograph that confirms you're bald

this pic you are referring to does not show me bald

wrong again HB

try again

Kergan
09-17-2014, 02:39 PM
this pic you are referring to does not show me bald

wrong again HB

try again

Honestly I've seen the pic and I wouldn't be talking shit about peoples r/l if I were you.

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 02:41 PM
nah actually, it came up in ts, and the hidden source confirmed mail-order bride status

major lawls had

So let me get this straight. You and a bunch of guys in team speak were talking about me and my RL when a "confirmed" source told you she's a mail order bride.

First of all it's pretty sad you talk about me, someone who hardly plays, in team speak to the extend you seek confirmation through sources about my RL.

Second, I beg you to please present to me this "proof" that my wife is a mail order bride besides some troll you believe in TS.

Third, let's say for one second she was a mail order bride (not sure what constitutes this). A hot young wife that likes to take care of her husband, sounds pretty OK in my book.

Fourth, I've seen your picture and I can't begin for a second to feel intimidated by you. Balding with a terrible hairline. When was the last time you got laid? Serious question. How long have you looked like a halfling? You can try and look and hope to find something else about my RL but the fact is you're just a loser and have been since the last eq server 7 years ago when your own family say in TS begging and telling me how pathetic you are.

Www.bosley.com please do yourself a favor.

Pikrib
09-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Andis you can admit you're bald, aint nothing wrong with being bald.

Genedin
09-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Why do you think Pikrib has a hat on in that picture? He too is bald. That's why he married an asian women. Most asian men go bald so she doesn't mind.

Andis
09-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Andis you can admit you're bald, aint nothing wrong with being bald.

would say if I was bald pikrib

andis confirmed not bald

and holy wall of text rexx

rustled confirmed

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 02:45 PM
My top sources tell me Andis has recorded sounds of EQ buffs and cues them when hes about to come while jerkin off.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 02:45 PM
Also he has poopy pants

Colgate
09-17-2014, 02:46 PM
post a pic of your scalp right now then

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 02:46 PM
would say if I was bald pikrib

andis confirmed not bald

and holy wall of text rexx

rustled confirmed

Just drafted my fantasy bball league and preparing an offer for a home today. Hardly rustled, just calling you out for what you are. Desperate and pathetic

www.bosley.com

Genedin
09-17-2014, 02:47 PM
My mom used to work for bosley. That shit works would recommend.

Andis
09-17-2014, 02:49 PM
post a pic of your scalp right now then

wtf kind of an odd request

the picture of me shows my hair

I get short haircuts, massive amounts of hair on my head

thinning in front, not afraid to admit - got it from my grandpa, may he rip

Stalos_
09-17-2014, 02:52 PM
Same guy.

heartbrand
09-17-2014, 02:53 PM

Andis
09-17-2014, 02:54 PM
yes massive that is correct HB

thanks for pointing that out? lol

Pikrib
09-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Andis we are balding. I have seen your picture. Deal with it. U R acting silly.

Im wearing a hat because I have a balding head and im on top of a 14er and its fucking cold up there. My wife's brothers both have full heads of hair.

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Andis we are balding. I have seen your picture. Deal with it. U R acting silly.

Im wearing a hat because I have a balding head and im on top of a 14er and its fucking cold up there. My wife's brothers both have full heads of hair.

Pikrib is a bro, we were men about things. He knows how to be a man.

Pikrib
09-17-2014, 03:03 PM
Also, I seem to lose a few extra hairs every time you ask for a buff after I have already buffed you. So stop asking for buffs after I already buffed you.

Andis
09-17-2014, 03:04 PM
pikrib good guy

but theres a difference between being completely bald (cueball) and thinning

like I said, I have alot of hair on my head, thinning in the front for now

Genedin
09-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Never met someone who loves buffs as much as Andis. I thought it was just like a forum joke like the lisp thing...but no this guy he loves those buffs so much.

Colgate
bald

Heyitsme
Massive amounts of hair

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/681064571/costanza.jpg

Andis
09-17-2014, 03:10 PM
bald

cwall one to talk

rather have my hair, than look like a 10 year old child at the age of 20

just saying

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 03:13 PM
cwall one to talk

rather have my hair, than look like a 10 year old child at the age of 20

just saying

Rather look like a fat balding halfling or 10 years younger than your actual age..
Hm. Can't agree with you frodho, going to have to say i would rather look young

Pikrib
09-17-2014, 03:13 PM
I dont recall seeing Colgate on the Azrael IRL picture thread. Can you PM me your pic Colgate? Seeing as how u have my pics and just asked for Andis's pic I feel it is only fair that I have yours.

Andis
09-17-2014, 03:14 PM
fat?

nah dude try again

Andis
09-17-2014, 03:15 PM
I dont recall seeing Colgate on the Azrael IRL picture thread. Can you PM me your pic Colgate? Seeing as how u have my pics and just asked for Andis's pic I feel it is only fair that I have yours.

colgates pic was re-posted in whatsapp a week ago

major lawls had

Kergan
09-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Andis looks pretty much like his in game avatar. One of those life imitating art type things.

He really shouldn't be talking about other peoples looks. I'd love to look 10 years younger than I am too, what type of retard thinks that is bad?

Andis
09-17-2014, 03:19 PM
rofl difference between looking few years younger

than no joke a starving 10 year old

lol'in hard over here

Dacuk
09-17-2014, 03:19 PM
ugh these trolling topics are so beat to death. andis hairline, rexx russian bride, blah blah blah. dont you guys realize how lame you seem repeating the same shit over and over again?

this all just confirms the original post that forumquest sucks recently. need new topics please.

banana dicks?

Genedin
09-17-2014, 03:22 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eslade
09-17-2014, 03:24 PM
The red dawn bat phone list was leaked while I was in the hospital. I got a call asking for pixels. When I asked who it was they said an immersed neckbeard. Haven't lol'd that hard in a while.

Thanks Red99.

Kergan
09-17-2014, 03:25 PM
Not sure why anyone would volunteer an actual phone number for a bat phone list, instead of a burner email address or at the very least a google voice number.

Eslade
09-17-2014, 03:31 PM
Not sure why anyone would volunteer an actual phone number for a bat phone list, instead of a burner email address or at the very least a google voice number.

Shits and giggles?
Anyway if you guys want a good time, try dropping these kinds of bombs in the blue off topic forum.
it's glorious. (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165441)

Colgate
09-17-2014, 03:35 PM
bald

Andis
09-17-2014, 03:48 PM
age 10

heartbrand
09-17-2014, 03:49 PM
so colgate will get older but you'll get only balder? got it.

Colgate
09-17-2014, 04:05 PM
feels gr8 looking younger than i am

don't think i could say it feels great to be bald tho

8)

Andis
09-17-2014, 04:09 PM
feels gr8 looking younger than i am

don't think i could say it feels great to be bald tho

8)

k little guy

what kinda toys should I tell mom to get for xmas?!

8)

Eslade
09-17-2014, 04:15 PM
Hit toys according to toys r us.
Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack
Imaginext 2-in-1 Supernova Battle Rover
LEGO Fusion Town Master
LeapFrog LeapTV Active Video Game System
Onyx Zoomer Dino with Tin Storage Case
Little Live Pets Bird Cage with 2 Birds
Hot Wheels Street Hawk R/C Flying Car
Mutant Mania Mutant Masher
Max Tow Truck
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stretch 'N' Shout Leonardo
Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa
Transformers Stomp & Chomp Grimlock
Charmazing Color Me Up! Heart Collection
FurReal Friends Get Up and GoGo My Walkin' Pup
Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobil

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 04:15 PM
Another thread totally backfired on Andis.

Stop posting buddy

Andis
09-17-2014, 04:16 PM
Hit toys according to toys r us.
Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack
Imaginext 2-in-1 Supernova Battle Rover
LEGO Fusion Town Master
LeapFrog LeapTV Active Video Game System
Onyx Zoomer Dino with Tin Storage Case
Little Live Pets Bird Cage with 2 Birds
Hot Wheels Street Hawk R/C Flying Car
Mutant Mania Mutant Masher
Max Tow Truck
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stretch 'N' Shout Leonardo
Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa
Transformers Stomp & Chomp Grimlock
Charmazing Color Me Up! Heart Collection
FurReal Friends Get Up and GoGo My Walkin' Pup
Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobil

lolll

Colgate
09-17-2014, 04:19 PM
k little guy

what kinda toys should I tell mom to get for xmas?!

8)

tell her to get me a first place best of the best ti-

wait nevermind, i have one already

8)

Gaffin 7.0
09-17-2014, 04:30 PM
my dad can beat up your dad

Genedin
09-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Best of the best title. Cling to that accomplishment and don't 1v1 anyone to let it be disputed. You are the best player ever to live and that ever will be and no one can take that away from you.

If you don't have a life-sized cutout of your toon with title included in your room you are not doing it right.

Colgate
09-17-2014, 04:42 PM
u seem a lil bit rustled

Genedin
09-17-2014, 04:45 PM
u seem scared

Colgate
09-17-2014, 04:47 PM
yaw not scared of signing up for the best of the best in rags against full best in slot people and skilled players like gongshow but v scared of dueling a guy with 30 videos of keyboard turning and clicking on spell gems

haha

man ur dum

Mac Drettj
09-17-2014, 04:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/b7TmhfO.jpg

Colgate
09-17-2014, 04:48 PM
o jesus snortled hard

Nirgon
09-17-2014, 04:52 PM
And the forumquest was saved

pras Muhammed

Genedin
09-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Not scared to go into a tournament with absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Scared to duel anyone 1v1 once title gained due to deep fear of losing dramatic inches off of e-penis

Confirmed scared.

Gaffin 7.0
09-17-2014, 04:53 PM

hahaha

dis_mornin
09-17-2014, 04:55 PM
Pras retti

Colgate
09-17-2014, 04:55 PM
? i had rep of either best monk on box or hacking faggot before botb dawg

tons of people had me picked for first place so ya there was a lot to lose

but you weren't around then i guess?

Genedin
09-17-2014, 05:01 PM
Keep holding on to ancient tournament of skill.

Like I said man you are the best person to ever play on this box and that will ever play on it as your title that will never be contested or proven again attests to.

Colgate
09-17-2014, 05:03 PM
hope you don't lose sleep over it

8)

LostCause
09-17-2014, 05:03 PM

http://i.imgur.com/x7uyW.gif

sotto
09-17-2014, 05:05 PM
lol @ andis and genedin

Swyft
09-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Not scared to go into a tournament with absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Scared to duel anyone 1v1 once title gained due to deep fear of losing dramatic inches off of e-penis

Confirmed scared.

Everything that comes out of your mouth on forums is BS from you posting pics of yours sister and trying to pawn them off as your wife. From you claiming that you and job can pvp when I've always seen you become a corpse everytime you tried.

Every single one of your toons has been knelt over by the CoT, but you have a rich imaginary life.

hagard
09-17-2014, 05:20 PM

I get the feeling that the halfing face looks better than his

ps that is balding =)

Nirgon
09-17-2014, 05:33 PM
This thread getting a visit from Buck Rustle

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUWIBDVhzhuKi4t36CURkihtBxheWNC DBvVi6Mtnzeo8Y-FtNw

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Yeah Colgate youre stuck in the past like Marty McFly

dis_mornin
09-17-2014, 05:37 PM
You ppl should be referring to Colgate as The Grandmaster. Learn some respect nerds

Swyft
09-17-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah Colgate youre stuck in the past like Marty McFly

I'm neither Holocaust or Azrael but I saw Colgate and 2 other Holo crushing 6 AZ in sro, than 7, than 8, than 10.

Even with 10 Colgate was doing very well and they were having allot of trouble pushing him out of the zone until they had zerg force vs half a group.

Heyitsme
09-17-2014, 05:42 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/c7pvf.jpg

Sektor
09-17-2014, 05:50 PM

omg lol

LulzSect
09-17-2014, 05:54 PM
LoL

Protip: Hat 24/7 or go full bald

Gotten major pussy both ways

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 07:41 PM
this thread turned out great

Genedin
09-17-2014, 08:10 PM
this thread turned out great

Nirgon
09-17-2014, 08:32 PM
http://zimbofilms.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/uncle-buck.jpg

Not_Kazowi
09-17-2014, 08:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcdv7cJYV9Y

Mac Drettj
09-17-2014, 09:10 PM

Smedy
09-18-2014, 12:21 AM
highly entertaining stuff bros, thanks

Doors
09-18-2014, 12:24 AM
Smedy always lurkin never playin.

Casey VII
09-18-2014, 12:51 AM
LOL

Bazia
09-18-2014, 01:09 AM
if thats the real hairline I don't know how someone could claim they aint bald

Colgate
09-18-2014, 01:17 AM
well, it is

Buhbuh
09-18-2014, 01:34 AM
andis is bald

i am as well and i accepted this fact with grace at the ripe old age of 22.

Kergan
09-18-2014, 02:37 AM
Almost starting to feel bad for Andis, dude got FQ pk'd pretty hard.

Farzo
09-18-2014, 02:37 AM
@colgate dw about Genedin - happen to know all he is is an azrael port bitch.

Kergan
09-18-2014, 02:42 AM
I've fought both against Colgate in Nihilum and with him Holocaust, and anyone who is saying the guy is bad is just tryin' to troll.

orran
09-18-2014, 08:03 AM
you guys need to grow up

Genedin
09-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Rofl@port bitch. That doesn't even make sense.

You are still a nilly nuthugger even once the guild is disbanded and have zero credibility.
At least you have all that guys gear you got for free from him right?

You should abuse the forums of a game you actually play.

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 09:58 AM
genedin same guy that rmted for some euro accounts and appd nilly twice right?

only person to be denied twice while scum lords like myself, heartbrand, twainz etc all get reinvited?

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 09:59 AM
All my "insults" here were tongue in cheek as they are most of the time, as i find this incessant bickering childish and bitter and hateful

But damn Andis got leg dropped from the third rope right there

Who gives a fuck though Andis, people get older, dont cling to eternal youth, something thats always pushed for in our narcissic cultural climate in the west

Genedin
09-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Yep that's me. I put zero work into this server or my characters and always try and join the dominant guild without helping the underdog.

My biggest regret in life is not being able to be in teamspeak with the lot of you and gyno every night while ruining the server. Why did Nihilum have to go QQQQQQQQQQ :(

Not_Kazowi
09-18-2014, 10:02 AM
Damn genedin lost his shit on forums lately

Genedin
09-18-2014, 10:04 AM
My monthly quota of fucks to give ran out early for September.

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 10:05 AM
thanks for the tit pics tho

best kinda meltdown

Genedin
09-18-2014, 10:07 AM
Is a bathing suit....worn in public....but you'd have to you know.....go to a pool....outside...to ever witness that. I'm glad you enjoy.

Meltdown status confirmed. Genedin spilling beans about wishing he was always in Nihilum and posting pictures of his sister. What will come to light next?!

Stay tuned.

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 10:08 AM
rather jack off to your wife with my cheetoh dusted hands

no sun = no sunburn

Genedin
09-18-2014, 10:10 AM
I can accept this response as valid and credible.

mtb tripper
09-18-2014, 10:11 AM

John Candy go hard

Swyft
09-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Is a bathing suit....worn in public....but you'd have to you know.....go to a pool....outside...to ever witness that. I'm glad you enjoy.

Meltdown status confirmed. Genedin spilling beans about wishing he was always in Nihilum and posting pictures of his sister. What will come to light next?!

Stay tuned.

I personally would never throw pics of even my GF up in a titty bikini selfie to look cool to a buncha online nerds. I mean if that's really the chick you're banging WTF cares what these nerds think.

Colgate
09-18-2014, 12:53 PM
wasn't genedin a nihilum app at one point?

Kergan
09-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Probably. Only like 3 people never app'd.

Smedy
09-18-2014, 01:26 PM
<-- one of em

integrity intact, feels damn guud man

Colgate
09-18-2014, 01:29 PM
p sure i remember back when red dawn disbanded, he apped to nihilum, and then when nizzar and pals left to play D3 and azrael won the box for a while, he flip flopped and applied to azrael under marius

Eslade
09-18-2014, 01:31 PM
<--------never apped nihilum and turned down a tag invite. Feels good.

Sektor
09-18-2014, 01:32 PM
was never in nilly also.

LulzSect
09-18-2014, 01:52 PM
never app'd nihilum

rather be in rags then hang out with obese beta neckbeard dweller disabled unemployed loser obese faggots

Genedin
09-18-2014, 02:12 PM
I just got done cutting the back of my thighs with a razor blade while looking at my Nihilum app that never got accepted.

Sometimes I'll just eat a whole jar of hominy until my stomach can't handle anymore and throw it up while listening to the recordings I took of the Nihilum teamspeak for the one raid I did with them while everyone was watching and laughing at videos of children being killed and mutilated genitals and force myself to not cry as I know my life will never be complete not having been pals with those noble men.

My only wish. My only goal in life is to re-instate Nihilum on this server and live the dream I never got to see made into a reality.

Eslade
09-18-2014, 02:23 PM
I just got done cutting the back of my thighs with a razor blade while looking at my Nihilum app that never got accepted.

Sometimes I'll just eat a whole jar of hominy until my stomach can't handle anymore and throw it up while listening to the recordings I took of the Nihilum teamspeak for the one raid I did with them while everyone was watching and laughing at videos of children being killed and mutilated genitals and force myself to not cry as I know my life will never be complete not having been pals with those noble men.

My only wish. My only goal in life is to re-instate Nihilum on this server and live the dream I never got to see made into a reality.

I hear therapy is good for those kinds of problems.

Swyft
09-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Probably. Only like 3 people never app'd.

Jesus you trying to break the forum record on pathological lying....

So far we have,

PvP is 90% gear 10% preparation.

Nihilum is a guild of mature responsible individuals!

You were a very important Pk'er on Rallos in Begotten.

You have tons of kills on other characters you won't name.

My personal favorite, you mentioned Syft in Teamspeak and nobody knew who I was lmfao!

And now, everyone app'd Nihilum.

freez
09-18-2014, 02:42 PM
just like you cared about box when you came here and joined the strongest guild and started nutswinging on the boards heh

you fags didn't even pull your nizzar support AFTER he came out and was busted for RMT, you let him lead you fags once again and ur coming at saint smedy jesus of box? negro please

i will logon and collect free pixels soon enough, integrity of box has been restored

fuck my sides

hahahahahahaha

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Is it just me or Smedy is in total denial about being tagged Azrael, with Lite being a known boxer and Sektor being the poster boy for RMT on red?

HEU HEU HEU Nillynuthuggerfaggotpras

Eslade
09-18-2014, 02:50 PM
Is it just me or Smedy is in total denial about being tagged Azrael, with Lite being a known boxer and Sektor being the poster boy for RMT on red?

HEU HEU HEU Nillynuthuggerfaggotpras

What number in the queue are you now ecoli?

freez
09-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Third, let's say for one second she was a mail order bride (not sure what constitutes this). A hot young wife that likes to take care of her husband, sounds pretty OK in my book.

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/2b/2bca9fa3cb9678a218b443d48ae4e80d35a5f8e7fa995ed564 c93cb301fc33c6.jpg

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 02:54 PM
wasn't genedin a nihilum app at one point?

Kinda... I can't believe you dont remember this. Lite pretended to be mad at him because he linked GoT spoilers. Booted him from Azrael so he could app Nihilum. When he was actually a spy placed in Nihilum.

HippoNipple
09-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Kinda... I can't believe you dont remember this. Lite pretended to be mad at him because he linked GoT spoilers. Booted him from Azrael so he could app Nihilum. When he was actually a spy placed in Nihilum.

Dumbest shit ever. Like anyone would care why someone wanted to join Nihilum or what guild they were in prior. I guess it made them feel like they were doing something cool.

Genedin
09-18-2014, 02:59 PM
It didn't work.

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 03:02 PM
What number in the queue are you now ecoli?

Epic 14 hour Queue quest

freez
09-18-2014, 03:03 PM
tell her to get me a first place best of the best ti-

wait nevermind, i have one already

8)

god damn colgate you are one sick badass to win a title from dueling 6 other monks

Genedin
09-18-2014, 03:06 PM
If I could do it all over gain. I'd skip my wedding and honeymoon so I could get my Nihilum app approved.

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 03:16 PM
If I could do it all over gain. I'd skip my wedding and honeymoon so I could get my Nihilum app approved.

Yar I shouldn't have been so tough with my Nihilum negotiations. If I had only asked for 1 AoN instead of two in my app maybe I would be running around in skellie illusion right now.

Colgate
09-18-2014, 03:21 PM

p sure the first time he joined azrael was after he was a nihilum app

i do remember him crying on the azrael forums about getting kicked out of TS for game of thrones spoilers tho, not sure why he'd complain about it there if it was all part of some spy plan?

thugcruncher
09-18-2014, 03:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gSUbjsJ.gif

freez
09-18-2014, 03:28 PM
lol@ jib

Pikrib
09-18-2014, 03:44 PM
It wouldn't seem credible if he wasn't angry for being booted. I think he was in RD before Azrael.

Colgate
09-18-2014, 03:47 PM
idk i remember the sequence of events being:

red dawn -> nihilum app after red dawn dissolves and most of them join nihilum -> app azarel when azrael starts winning box -> get kicked from teamspeak, cry about it and leave guild

Kergan
09-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Jesus you trying to break the forum record on pathological lying....

So far we have,

PvP is 90% gear 10% preparation.

Nihilum is a guild of mature responsible individuals!

You were a very important Pk'er on Rallos in Begotten.

You have tons of kills on other characters you won't name.

My personal favorite, you mentioned Syft in Teamspeak and nobody knew who I was lmfao!

And now, everyone app'd Nihilum.

Starting to get that creepy stalker vibe from you now.

And I should amend that last one. I mentioned a post you made in TS and people asked "who does Syft play in game", so technically they did know you but just as a forum troll.

My apologies.

Genedin
09-18-2014, 04:26 PM
I've already posted my 2 year red99 career timeline in detail for my adoring fans in the thread where Colgate fits exactly into my prediction that he holds his 2 year old title far to near and dear to him to ever honor duel people today and he got mad and defensive and tries to change the topic by brining my everquest past into play which in all reality is a moot point to the discussion. Let's keep repeating the some erroneous information you "think you remember" about me that has nothing to do with the discussion because I dunk on you in forum quest.

Colgate
09-18-2014, 04:29 PM
you dunked on me by begging me to "honor duel" some idiot that no one thinks is good at the game?

haha o man, you sure got me there

Mac Drettj
09-18-2014, 04:29 PM
genedin lets other people dunk on his wife

freez
09-18-2014, 04:31 PM
im going to dunk my dick in my girlfriends bleeding pussy asap after work

Genedin
09-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Colgate has maxed his evasion skill!

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 04:54 PM
I've already posted my 2 year red99 career timeline in detail for my adoring fans in the thread where Colgate fits exactly into my prediction that he holds his 2 year old title far to near and dear to him to ever honor duel people today and he got mad and defensive and tries to change the topic by brining my everquest past into play which in all reality is a moot point to the discussion. Let's keep repeating the some erroneous information you "think you remember" about me that has nothing to do with the discussion because I dunk on you in forum quest.

We all know how freakishly small your radish-like dick is genedin, please just stop

What the fuck has this to do with anything, you say?

I rest my case

Genedin
09-18-2014, 05:08 PM
That uh.... is exactly my point thanks

Heyitsme
09-18-2014, 05:17 PM
That uh.... is exactly my point thanks

Of course a faggot would say this, nuthugger pras

Barladore
09-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Nihilums defending colgate, what has the world come to?

Farzo
09-19-2014, 03:19 AM
Goog thread, Genedin melt down...

Farzo
09-19-2014, 03:22 AM
What's the local suicide watch # for the guy? I feel for him gunna dial it and ask them to do a drive by.