09-16-2014, 05:32 PM
Fuck you.

That is all.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Your herd immunity can suck my dick.

valarmorghulis
09-17-2014, 12:37 AM
It's not that vaccines are inherently bad. It's simply the fact that they are being lased with poison intentionally by pharmaceutical companies to propagate disease so that they can sell us their medicine. It's a well known fact that they add mercury to vaccines and it's a proven fact that mercury causes neurological damage and can cause things like autism and epilepsy.

Many families have proven in a court of law that their child's autism was directly caused by vaccines and have been compensated by the government. Yep, it's not the vaccine companies that pay the bill, it's tax payers that pay for the mistakes of these companies. In fact you are not allowed to sue the vaccine companies directly as they are shielded by the government and there is a special court specifically designed for vaccine related injuries.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-17-2014, 02:00 AM
It's not that vaccines are inherently bad. It's simply the fact that they are being lased with poison intentionally by pharmaceutical companies to propagate disease so that they can sell us their medicine. It's a well known fact that they add mercury to vaccines and it's a proven fact that mercury causes neurological damage and can cause things like autism and epilepsy.

Many families have proven in a court of law that their child's autism was directly caused by vaccines and have been compensated by the government. Yep, it's not the vaccine companies that pay the bill, it's tax payers that pay for the mistakes of these companies. In fact you are not allowed to sue the vaccine companies directly as they are shielded by the government and there is a special court specifically designed for vaccine related injuries.

It's also a known fact that chlorine was used as a chemical weapon in the first World War resulting in the deaths of some tens of thousands of soldiers yet I don't see campaigns against the use of table salt.

mtb tripper
09-17-2014, 02:10 AM
It's also a known fact that chlorine was used as a chemical weapon in the first World War resulting in the deaths of some tens of thousands of soldiers yet I don't see campaigns against the use of table salt.

hey kagatob, just wanted to say I watched Mononoke for the first time, I have a little more respect for you now. that is all

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-17-2014, 02:19 AM
hey kagatob, just wanted to say I watched Mononoke for the first time, I have a little more respect for you now. that is all

Studio Ghibli sucks, you suck.
Miyazaki is Disney, not Anime.

Estolcles
09-17-2014, 02:38 AM

You're more insane than I am. And that's saying something.

mtb tripper
09-17-2014, 02:50 AM
Studio Ghibli sucks, you suck.
Miyazaki is Disney, not Anime.

fook you bigot

valarmorghulis
09-17-2014, 03:08 AM

Wtf...Huh? lol. Chlorine and table salt have what in common exactly?

valarmorghulis
09-17-2014, 03:09 AM
You're more insane than I am. And that's saying something.

I don't understand how speaking facts is insane exactly? Elaborate please?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-17-2014, 03:25 AM
Wtf...Huh? lol. Chlorine and table salt have what in common exactly?

I will assume you are that stupid and give you a serious reply. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_chloride)

valarmorghulis
09-17-2014, 04:11 AM
Chlorine and sodium chloride are completely different things. Like, completely different. We can eat sodium chloride but we can't eat chlorine or we'd die. So what the fuck are you talking about you complete retard?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-17-2014, 05:01 AM
Chlorine and sodium chloride are completely different things. Like, completely different. We can eat sodium chloride but we can't eat chlorine or we'd die.
So what you are saying, is that you can combine a harmful element with a metal and/or other element(s) and produce a product that unlike it's base ingredients isn't harmful for consumption? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal)
So what the fuck are you talking about you complete retard?
I'm talking about chemical compositions. Something you are clearly uneducated about yet still feel like you have an informed opinion.

myriverse
09-17-2014, 07:34 AM

Wrong. No families have proven any link to autism, whatsoever. Those that claim this are the true conspirators, and they're trying to hurt us all by doing so.

Eslade
09-17-2014, 08:29 AM
Was stuck explaining this shit to retarded people the other day. http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20110105/bmj-wakefield-autism-faq Keep your unvaccinated snowflakes away from me.

valarmorghulis
09-17-2014, 10:07 AM
So what you are saying, is that you can combine a harmful element with a metal and/or other element(s) and produce a product that unlike it's base ingredients isn't harmful for consumption? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal)

I'm talking about chemical compositions. Something you are clearly uneducated about yet still feel like you have an informed opinion.

I'm perfectly informed. Why do you think they began to remove the compound from vaccines you complete idiot? Research was indicating that it's not safe and that even low levels of it can cause neurological damage.

Wrong. No families have proven any link to autism, whatsoever. Those that claim this are the true conspirators, and they're trying to hurt us all by doing so.

Government program has been quietly paying awards to vaccine-injured children with autism for two decades but continues to deny vaccine-autism link. SafeMinds calls for immediate Congressional investigations.

Washington, D.C. – For over 20 years, the federal government has publicly denied a vaccine-autism link, while at the same time its Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has been awarding damages for vaccine injury to children with brain damage, seizures and autism. A new investigation, based on verifiable government data, breaks ground in the controversial vaccine-autism debate. The investigation found that a substantial number of children compensated for vaccine injury also have autism and that such cases have existed since 1989, the after year the VICP was formed.

SafeMinds’ Executive Director, Lyn Redwood, RN, MSN comments, “This study dramatically shifts the debate on autism and vaccines. The question is no longer, Can vaccines cause autism? The answer is clear. Now, we have to ask, How many cases of autism have vaccines caused and how do we prevent new injuries from occurring?” The government has asserted that it “does not track” autism among the vaccine-injured. SafeMinds responds that not looking is the easiest way not to find something. SafeMinds is calling for immediate federal research into the mechanisms of injury in these children in an effort to protect other children from harm and Congressional action to reform the VICP.

The peer-reviewed study looked at cases of vaccine injury that have been monetarily compensated by the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. It was published today in the Pace Environmental Law Review. The study investigated approximately 1300 cases of childhood brain injury as a result of vaccines in which the Special Masters ruled for the plaintiffs, looking for references to autism, symptoms of autism or disorders commonly associated with autism. It reports that twenty-one cases actually stated “autism or autism-like symptoms” in the court records. The researchers then identified and contacted 150 more compensated families to find out whether the children had autism. They were able to find an additional 62 cases (greater than 40% of their sample) for a total of 83 cases of autism. In 39 cases (47%) there was confirmation of autism beyond parental report.

The federal government has called autism a “national health emergency,” conservatively affecting 1 in 110 children and costing the country billions of dollars each year. If a portion of autism cases are vaccine- induced and there is evidence that officials have been “looking the other way”, this cannot be tolerated. The VICP’s recent attempt to dismiss the over 5000 cases in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings is suspect in light of these new findings based on its own records.
SafeMinds calls on Congress to fully investigate the VICP, the only forum in which parents may bring claims of vaccine injury on behalf of their children.

Try getting a clue dumb fuck.

Zadrian
09-17-2014, 11:05 AM
Comes down to lesser of two evils.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCsEWo0Gks

Mandalore93
09-17-2014, 11:11 AM
This is a funny topic because the "study" (The one published in Lancet) that started this craze was utterly shit on for how poorly done it was.

Also, apparently vaccines, while having been around for the last century are only now causing mass autism. Along the way they cured polio, small pox, measles, diptheria, etc etc.

Glenzig
09-17-2014, 02:08 PM
The Times reported on the dangers of tainted vaccines as far back as February 1962. It turns out that the polio vaccines of the 50s & 60s were virally contaminated with diseased monkey kidney tissue, possibly accounting for the huge spike in cancer cases thereafter.

But vaccines don’t require tainted monkey tissue to be considered dangerous. The Physician’s Desk Reference for 1998 lists any number of toxic vaccine ingredients including; formaldehyde, aluminium, phenoxyethanol (antifreeze) and human diploid cells (from aborted fetal tissue).

In May of 1987 the austere Times of London reported on its front page that the smallpox vaccine administered by the World Health Organization had triggered AIDS. 100 million vaccinated Africans were at risk. Areas with the largest amount of inoculations showed the greatest concentrations of AIDS cases. Robert Gallo was quoted in the article as endorsing the figures and stating that, “AIDS researchers […] will keep their mouths shut because they are paid to do so.”

In 1992 WHO director David Heymann stated that, “The origin of AIDS is of no importance to science today.”

The Times also reported last December that Gulf War Syndrome had been positively linked to vaccines. More than 100,000 veterans currently suffer from the syndrome contracted in 1991 during Desert Storm. 20,000 veterans have died so far.

Last March, Haruna Kaita, a pharmaceutical scientist and dean of a Nigerian university took samples of the latest WHO vaccine to India for analysis. Serious contaminants were found including sterility agents.

In 1995 the Catholic charitable organization Human Life International accused the WHO of attempting population control in Africa and elsewhere. In April 2000 the Observer newspaper reported that the pharmaceutical leviathan GlaxoSmithKline sponsored experiments on children at Incarnation Children’s Center in New York City. Children as young as four were given multi-drug cocktails. In other experiments, six-month old babies were injected with double doses of a measles vaccine. More than 100 orphans and babies were used in 36 experiments.

This sort of experimentation has occurred with increasing frequency. Last year the Environmental Protection Agency received $2.1 million from the American Chemistry Council to conduct studies on children from impoverished families in Duval County, Florida. The children will be exposed to a variety of known toxins over a two year period. The study will determine how chemicals are absorbed, ingested and inhaled by children ranging in age from infants to 3 year olds. For taking part in the study, families will receive $970 and a tee-shirt.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
09-17-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm perfectly informed. Why do you think they began to remove the compound from vaccines you complete idiot? Research was indicating that it's not safe and that even low levels of it can cause neurological damage.

Thank you for not even reading the link. I'll quote it for you since clearly clicking on the blue text is too difficult for you.

Thiomersal's main use is as an antiseptic and antifungal agent. In multidose injectable drug delivery systems, it prevents serious adverse effects such as the Staphylococcus infection that, in one 1928 incident, killed 12 of 21 children inoculated with a diphtheria vaccine that lacked a preservative.[7] Unlike other vaccine preservatives used at the time, thiomersal does not reduce the potency of the vaccines that it protects.[8] Bacteriostatics like thiomersal are not needed in more-expensive single-dose injectables.[9]

In the United States, countries in the European Union and a few other affluent countries, thiomersal is no longer used as a preservative in routine childhood vaccination schedules.[4] In the U.S., the only exceptions among vaccines routinely recommended for children are some formulations of the inactivated influenza vaccine for children older than two years.[10] Several vaccines that are not routinely recommended for young children do contain thiomersal, including DT (diphtheria and tetanus), Td (tetanus and diphtheria), and TT (tetanus toxoid); other vaccines may contain a trace of thiomersal from steps in manufacture.[7] Also, four rarely used treatments for pit viper, coral snake, and black widow venom still contain thiomersal.[11] Outside North America and Europe, many vaccines contain thiomersal; the World Health Organization has concluded that there is no evidence of toxicity from thiomersal in vaccines and no reason on safety grounds to change to more expensive single-dose administration.[12] The United Nations Environment Program backed away from an earlier proposal of adding thiomersal in vaccines to the list of banned compounds in a treaty aimed at reducing exposure to mercury worldwide.[13] Citing medical and scientific consensus that thiomersal in vaccines posed no safety issues

Either way I'm done. O.P. is Naez/Daldolma level trolling at this point with the direct ad-hominem attacks to every dissenting opinion backed up by facts and the thread needs to be moved into rants and flames.

Frieza_Prexus
09-17-2014, 03:08 PM

There is no causal link between autism and vaccines. The original study was withdrawn and the doctor stripped of his medical license (http://http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/06/autism.vaccines/). It is interesting to note how much damage vaccine preventable diseases have caused since this movement began (http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/21/5329478/vaccine-preventable-disease-outbreaks-show-anti-vaccine-movement-influence).

A 2011 study (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/03/110304091458.htm) concluded that the only measurable difference between vaccinated and un-vaccinated children was in the rate of contraction for diseases which can be prevented from vaccination. The only major vaccine-induced illness is Guillain-Barre syndrome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillain%E2%80%93Barr%C3%A9_syndrome) which has an incidence of 1 in 1,000,000 vaccinations. However, newer vaccines are correlated (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19388722)with the syndrome with decreasing frequency so as to be statistically negligible in some cases.

Regarding the "chemicals" they put into vaccines, such as mercury compounds, formaldehyde, and so on, many of these were removed 13 years ago as a response to consumer fear. It was later discovered that the ethylmercury poses no risk of bioaccumulation, and the amounts used in the average battery of vaccinations are far below the level of toxicity.

However, let's assume for a brief moment that vaccines are somehow responsible for a variety of maladies. From a policy standpoint the question becomes "which does less harm?" This question was asked during the polio epidemic with the use of the Salk Vaccine (which was tainted by diseased monkey kidney cells). The result was that a non-neglible number of people were injured, but the amount of Polio cases in the U.S. immediately dropped from 56,000 to a mere 5,800. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_poliomyelitis#cite_note-Sass_1996-11) Public policy often faces dilemmas where the decision maker must choose between two outcomes that both contain specific harms. Wise policy is based in mitigating these inevitable harms. Even if vaccines lead to some injuries, over the last 20 years they have prevented 322,000,000 illnesses and saved over $1,300,000,000,000 in societal costs (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/24/cdc-vaccine-benefits/8094789/).

The choice is clear.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Ron Paul personally crop dusted my house with chem trails causing my newborn baby, Bripp to develop an autism. Although Jenny and I are personally on board with foregoing vaccinations for OBVOUS reasons, we feel the damage is done.

Oh the humidity!!

valarmorghulis
09-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Comes down to lesser of two evils.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCsEWo0Gks

If Penn & Teller is where you get your information from, please do society a favor and kill yourself.

It's a proven fact that all of the diseases that vaccines supposedly cured were actually declining significantly before the vaccines were even introduced. This is due to the fact that the key to fighting disease is proper sanitation, hygiene and nutrition. Healthy people do not need vaccines, especially not ones laced with numerous confirmed toxic compounds such as mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum etc.

valarmorghulis
09-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Thank you for not even reading the link. I'll quote it for you since clearly clicking on the blue text is too difficult for you.

Either way I'm done. O.P. is Naez/Daldolma level trolling at this point with the direct ad-hominem attacks to every dissenting opinion backed up by facts and the thread needs to be moved into rants and flames.

Yep, facts bought and paid for by the WHO which is financially linked to the pharmaceutical companies that conduct their own version of science. Sorry but the cold hard fact is that you're a complete retard.

Eslade
09-17-2014, 03:36 PM
if not for yourself, think of the children. (http://www.vaccines.gov/more_info/features/five-important-reasons-to-vaccinate-your-child.html)

radditsu
09-17-2014, 08:03 PM
Yep, I am a complete retard.

Zadrian
09-17-2014, 08:33 PM
If Penn & Teller is where you get your information from, please do society a favor and kill yourself.

It's a proven fact that all of the diseases that vaccines supposedly cured were actually declining significantly before the vaccines were even introduced. This is due to the fact that the key to fighting disease is proper sanitation, hygiene and nutrition. Healthy people do not need vaccines, especially not ones laced with numerous confirmed toxic compounds such as mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum etc.

All I hear is you raging because of a youtube link. Don't breed =)

Ket
09-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Yep, facts bought and paid for by the WHO which is financially linked to the pharmaceutical companies that conduct their own version of science. Sorry but the cold hard fact is that you're a complete retard.

Statements like these are what keep me coming back here.

this user was banned
09-18-2014, 03:10 PM
I will assume you are that stupid and give you a serious reply. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_chloride)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury(II)_chloride#Toxicity

Mercury compound that was previously used as medicine.

Is Thimerisol just as bad? Too lazy to research.

this user was banned
09-18-2014, 03:14 PM

It's a proven fact that arguing with someone with a religious conviction like you have only strengthens your false beliefs.

Shit did you know that coffee is laced with numerous confirmed toxic compounds? If you drink 100 cups of coffee in a day you will die! I believe that this is linked to the caffeine in coffee. We should remove all caffeine from vaccines!