PDA

View Full Version : Back to it - Years later...

Stormfists
09-16-2014, 05:58 AM
Hello,

Have decided to re-scratch that ever itching addiction that is EQ.

Out of these classes what is:

a) the rarest
b) the most sought after

- Ranger
- Druid
- Cleric
- Warrior
- Enchanter

Please dont laugh at my list, I realise that the server is probably awash with druids and rangers snaring orc pawns - they're just my previous mains ;)

Many thanks all.
Take care.

Storm.

forensic
09-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Actually this server is not awash in Druids and Rangers. Things have changed since 1999.

Clerics and Warriors are the most sought after.

Rangers can't get groups because they are XP leeches. They are the rarest class in the game.

Druids are useful for porting but otherwise unwanted. They are fairly rare I would say.

Enchanters are the flavor of the month and probably the most popular and common class alongside Monk and Necro. There are billions of Enchanters overpopulating the server, and groups with 3+ enchanters actually happen on a regular basis due to a general shortage of other classes. Millions of people pick enchanter because they are capable of both grouping and soloing.

Ducati
09-16-2014, 12:14 PM
Welcome Back!

I just came back to the game last weekend after watching Ssidistik streaming on Twitch.

I'm playing a shaman but i thought about the same classes you listed. But decided to go with a buffer/debuff/healer.

If you need someone to group with message "Weeknd" that is my shaman I'm only level 7 atm.

Good Luck, the struggle is real for a lowbie lol. Lets stick together! :D

sykotic
09-16-2014, 12:16 PM
cleric