PDA

View Full Version : any1 notice???

Colgate
09-16-2014, 02:23 AM
swyft posts like 50x a day doing nothing but instigating random arguments with people

swyft disappears almost entirely

hateraid appears and posts 50x a day doing nothing but instigating random arguments with people

hateraid disappears entirely

swyft reappars and posts 50x a day doing nothing but instigating random arguments with people

??

Drakaris
09-16-2014, 02:36 AM
Are you implying they are the same person?

Never butted heads with Hateraid like I do with Swyft so I doubt it very much...

quido
09-16-2014, 02:38 AM
maybe they're lovers and share a computer

Swyft
09-16-2014, 02:52 AM
swyft posts like 50x a day doing nothing but instigating random arguments with people

hateraid appears and posts 50x a day doing nothing but instigating random arguments with people

swyft reappars and posts 50x a day doing nothing but instigating random arguments with people

??

Sorry not the same guy at ALL, when I'm bored I post from my phone. I'm glad someone is picking up the slack when i log off though.

Potus
09-16-2014, 03:20 AM
Swyft did 9/11, clearly.

LulzSect
09-16-2014, 05:18 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cBNQCO7ilVE/maxresdefault.jpg

Doors
09-16-2014, 06:01 AM
Both equally retarded.

Sektor
09-16-2014, 07:03 AM
Both equally retarded.

Swish
09-16-2014, 07:20 AM
i thought colgate was swft and hateraid

http://i.imgur.com/UVjQ8AU.gif

Tassador
09-16-2014, 07:24 AM
As an advent Miami dolphins fan I have to step for my boy hateraid. As far as syft guy thinks he is making a difference posting his irrelevant shit at least the rest of us know we ain't changing shit.

Eslade
09-16-2014, 07:41 AM
Derubael already said they're different people. Maybe Swyft is on some next level vpn shit, he knows all about it apparently.

Greegon
09-16-2014, 08:19 AM
Both equally retarded.

heartbrand
09-16-2014, 08:22 AM
Derubael already said they're different people. Maybe Swyft is on some next level vpn shit, he knows all about it apparently.

Oh man don't mention vpn and syft in the same sentence you're going to open a Pandora's box of mental retardation.

Pikrib
09-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Oh man don't mention vpn and syft in the same sentence you're going to open a Pandora's box of mental retardation.

+ electricity

Eslade
09-16-2014, 08:29 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Insane-Clown-Posse-fuckin-magnets-how-do-they-work.jpg

Mac Drettj
09-16-2014, 10:03 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Insane-Clown-Posse-fuckin-magnets-how-do-they-work.jpg

lol

Nirgon
09-16-2014, 11:10 AM
You'll never see those two in the same room

I've taken a minute to talk to Swyft like a normal person and he responded in kind

Had a bro down with Chewie a few weeks ago that also went well

Swyft
09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Both equally retarded.

WTF you post on red???

Before Red's launch you used to post mini novels doing everything in your nerdrage power to get GM's not to create a PvP Server

Just like the last box, this one if it ever happens will undoubtedly fail. The mods that invest the time and money into red99 will regret their decision to actually host a pvp server for the degenerates that actually want one in a matter of months. Red99 will be a bust like all other previous attempts at a solid pvp box for multiple reasons including but not limited to:

1. Fags - in other words whats known as the player base for any EQ pvp server. These people will neither donate or support the GMs that make red99 possible. They feign interest and support for the current GMs. I would bet actual money that within a month of red99 going live they accuse the same people of favoritism and other bullshit that happens on pvp boxes.

2. Cheating - Zone crashing, MQ, ShowEQ, training, duping - you name it, its going to happen on red99 constantly. All of these will be rampant problems on red99. Always have been problems on other previous boxes, these problems and problem players haven't suddenly gone away. Granted they exist on p99 right now, their significance is going to be amplified when they're used to grief the player base which is going to result in floods of petitions for GMs on red99 on a daily basis.

3. Money - Getting donations for just p99 is hard enough, the player base for red99 isn't going to donate anything. They will abuse whatever aspects they can to grief for as long as possible before red99 is inevitably brought down due to lack of funds/frustration over cheating/lack of interest on the part of the GMs which brings me to my next point.

4. Population - Not only will red99 jepordize a good, stable population of a successful private server, the money required to run red99 could also jepordize p99's server in case donations don't roll in for red99 (which i can guarantee they won't.) The cost of maintaining two private servers could end up bringing both p99 and red99 down if things got bad.

Conclusion - ditch this shit idea of a pvp box. The minority isn't worth appeasing if it means jeopardizing a solid private server thats almost over 1k players at peek times. Don't risk p99 and its solid population to appease people that could care less about your project. They won't donate, beta test, or support your project. If you think they care at all about what it costs and takes to maintain both red99 and p99 you're kidding yourself.

Yeah your opinion is about as important as the peanut I find floating in my bowl after my morning shit. Ya blue cunt.

Eslade
09-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Honestly though, he wasn't too far off. Almost nostradamus status.

Swyft
09-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Honestly though, he wasn't too far off. Almost nostradamus status.

If you just wanna cry about the state of Red, then there's the door, for real WTF you spend your time on forums and ingame of box you have such disdain for.

Eslade
09-16-2014, 11:50 AM
If you just wanna cry about the state of Red, then there's the door, for real WTF you spend your time on forums and ingame of box you have such disdain for.

I don't agree with everything, but these parts are right,

1. Fags - in other words whats known as the player base for any EQ pvp server. These people will neither donate or support the GMs that make red99 possible. They feign interest and support for the current GMs. I would bet actual money that within a month of red99 going live they accuse the same people of favoritism and other bullshit that happens on pvp boxes.

2. Cheating - Zone crashing, MQ, ShowEQ, training, duping - you name it, its going to happen on red99 constantly. All of these will be rampant problems on red99. Always have been problems on other previous boxes, these problems and problem players haven't suddenly gone away. Granted they exist on p99 right now, their significance is going to be amplified when they're used to grief the player base which is going to result in floods of petitions for GMs on red99 on a daily basis.

He's not completely right, but he's not wrong either.

Swyft
09-16-2014, 11:55 AM
I don't agree with everything, but these parts are right,

He's not completely right, but he's not wrong either.

I'm glad you agree with the part's that apply to your guild and the people you spend your online time vigorously defending. Have you met my friend her name is Irony.

Kergan
09-16-2014, 11:56 AM
You don't know what irony means.

Eslade
09-16-2014, 11:56 AM
I'm glad you agree with the part's that apply to your guild and the people you spend your online time vigorously defending. Have you met my friend her name is Irony.

I'm not in a guild... But you're telling me that you agree and that you were wrong?

Swyft
09-16-2014, 11:59 AM
I'm not in a guild... But you're telling me that you agree and that you were wrong?

GTFO you a banner-man for Lite's cause, you like the AZ propaganda channel. But look what I've done here, can you guys not see what I've established.

AZ's biggest defender, with Nihilum's biggest penis sucker agreeing on something in a thread, united by your hate for me, your welcome!

Kergan
09-16-2014, 12:01 PM
I don't hate you bro.

Eslade
09-16-2014, 12:01 PM
GTFO you a banner-man for Lite's cause, you like the AZ propaganda channel. But look what I've done here, can you guys not see what I've established.

AZ's biggest defender, with Nihilum's biggest penis sucker agreeing on something in a thread, united by your hate for me, your welcome!

I don't hate you. I actually enjoy watching you rage all over the forums.

Tassador
09-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Submitted thread to professionals for review, your mental illness will be diagnosed and sent back via pm to protect the rights of hippa.

daasgoot
09-16-2014, 12:30 PM

swyft,

its not your fault.

its not your fault.

its not your fault.

now go have a good cry. When you are done come back and start fresh.

Swyft
09-16-2014, 02:17 PM

??

Although my flaming MAY seem random, there is method to my madness. I only give shit to the people that fall into one of these categories.

A. Someone who only raids for pixels all day.

B. People who never engaged in PvP until they had a BIS character

C. Someone who doesn't engage in PvP unless they have the support of a full group.

D. Non-Factors who talk about PvP like they're opinion matters.

I never give shit to the people that run around fighting even when the odd's are against them. Don't give you shit, Super-Hater, Salem and many others who seek out Red fights for the right reasons.

Swyft
09-16-2014, 02:37 PM
what about when hurb made 1000 forum imposters and inspired a rogue tranny pic terrorist to the point of putting all new accounts on probation to prevent Dickpocalypse 2015?

notice a pattern of total forumquest pwnage, is my question

5 stars for rustle lvl achieved, is Hurb a madman or a genius?

georgie
09-17-2014, 02:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UVjQ8AU.gif

man that's a pretty harsh gif haha

Mac Drettj
09-17-2014, 02:46 PM
ya thats very insensitive swish

Super Hater
09-19-2014, 01:44 AM
Funny how I step away from the forums to enjoy some real life and come back 3 weeks later to see the same nerds still talking about me.

How do you think about a complete stranger for so long and so constantly? I hardly even play. Bahahaha.

Nerdy mancrushing weirdos.