PDA

View Full Version : Just Starting Need Some help!

KronikFang
09-15-2014, 07:55 PM
So i just started and havent played in a very long time and im unsure of what to do... should i just kill stuff? or are there quests? mind you im a level 1 gnome necro so any advice would help :) also if anyone would like to play let me know youre more then welcome!

eqgmrdbz
09-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Check the Wiki for info on newb quests, usually you can do turn ins for exp/money. Killing to get more levels is the name of the game, you can always get exp/money that way. Juts make sure to con a mob before attacking to make sure you can take it. As a Necro, your pet is a beast, give him crap armor from vendors or trash drops to increase his AC. Also try and give him the highest Dmg wepon you can find, usually a 2hander is used, so that the pet does insane damage.

Estu
09-15-2014, 11:03 PM
Read this: http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Newbie

As a gnome necro you wanna get a lot of bone chips and spring for Cavorting Bones ASAP. I think dwarves hate you initially so the big EXP quest for lowbies (crushbone belts/pads) won't be accessible until you kill a lot of orcs. So I'd just kill stuff and not worry about questing, but if you wanna group up, head to Crushbone at level 5 or so and you can find people to play with.