PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone.. need a little help

odinsravenxx
09-14-2014, 11:47 PM
Hello, I have recently started playing here and am enjoying it. I am playing an erudite sk and I've read that the only way to get off of odus is an invis and boat ride or a port. Problem is I never see anyone in tox or paineel. If anyone is willing to help me out, let me know. My character's name is Baelzharon.

Doil_Boil
09-15-2014, 06:45 AM
Send a /t to Doil in-game if you see me, and I'll port you out, free of charge.

Estu
09-15-2014, 08:36 AM
A short guide to fixing your problem:

/ all druid 39 60
/ all wizard 39 60
/t a_porter_001 Hey, I just started playing and I can't seem to get off Odus. Any chance for a port? Thanks so much!
a_porter_001 tells you, "Hey pal, no problem! Always happy to help a newbie in need."
You have gotten better at Begging (1)!

Swish
09-15-2014, 11:16 AM
/who all dial

Dial A Port would be happy to help I think also :)

Arkaan
09-15-2014, 02:31 PM
My Erudite nec could safely walk through Erudin without being KoS'd

There is one NPC standing outside of the vastly deep in, she's on one of the caster factions and will KoS, but it is easy enough to walk around the other side of the library without getting toasted.

My necro could walk through the Prexus and Quellious priest halls without being KoS. I could even go to the bank. I think there is a caster that roams in the zone in to Erudinint tho so I wouldn't try to bank there.

Getting through Qeynos, now that's a different story. Yea, you will need an invis for that. But you can jump off the boat near the docks and swim up to the rocks and ooc for an invis there. I think Qeynos is much busier than tox, and you're invis will have faded by then anyway.

Wrench
09-15-2014, 02:36 PM
Getting through Qeynos, now that's a different story. Yea, you will need an invis for that. But you can jump off the boat near the docks and swim up to the rocks and ooc for an invis there. I think Qeynos is much busier than tox, and you're invis will have faded by then anyway.

think you can swim to aqueducts entrance from docks

odinsravenxx
09-15-2014, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the help and advice, I've successfully made it to EC!

Mordyth
09-15-2014, 05:59 PM
Its pretty easy to get there. Just dont get off the boat onto the dock or your done for. jump off and swim to the secondary dock there

Oh, and FYI - wizards and druids can port you from Toxx at 29, so thats easier